It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grenfell Tower London Fire ... a conspiracy in the making?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey
Stop being so tight!
I'm emotional because I've been there, the place you're slagging off, I've needed handouts to survive, but we've paid 100k's in Tax as a company owner's and employee's since, do you understand me?
The world is a mess and suffering is everywhere, we in a 1st world country with the 5th or 6th biggest economy in the world begrudge someone who has no prospects, job, money, education so no future and will probably die young because of an obvious failed right-wing neoliberalist system that you are defending!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
Cool. I'll nick your car instead, then, since I know the penalty is so laughable. I mean, a theft is a theft, right?

A thief is a thief if you are not stealing through life threatening circumstances. Theft is theft.
And if you think the only penalty I dish out to thieves is calling them dirty thieves then you are mistaken. Reasonable force laws in the UK are cool as when you are a calm individual who knows how to work within their remit.
Your reply seems angry and trollish.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I couldn't care less what you think, and I'll tell you why.

Firstly, you were utterly caught out talking bull5#1t about council housing while pretending you knew everything there was to know about it. Therefore everything else you say is seriously unreliable. Anyone can see this.

Secondly, your arguments are specious, and could equally be used to claim that a firework is the same as a nuclear warhead, because "an explosion is an explosion." Anyone can see this, too.

Thirdly, because you have interrupted the discussion to drone on endlessly about evil benefit claimants and how poor put-upon you has to bear this burden like some latter-day martyr, when you are not personally significant to your own argument and -- the kicker -- your argument is completely irrelevant anyway. Really, is it actually possible not to notice this?

I don't mind 'giving you enough rope to hang yourself' by exposing how small, selfish, and self-righteous your position is, again and again, and the amusing thing is that you seem to think it casts you in a positive light.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

What bull# did I assert about social housing exactly. It is all directly and indirectly funded by the taxpayer. I also said that vulnerable groups get top place in the queue, the 18 year old lying that her family have refused to house her, and her lying family agreeing with her get top of the list. Which bit of that do you deny? 'Vulnerable groups' exist as a thing because of the lack of housing stock, it's about budgeting resources, and clever thieves know how to play the system. Do you support these thieves or something? What about the ones who rent out social housing flats which have been paid for by LHA? Do you support that behaviour as well?
I even said I want every penny of my taxes to fund safe social housing if I'm forced to pay taxes.
You seem unusually emotional as well. Maybe quote whatever it is you are ranting about me?

edit on 21-6-2017 by InceyWincey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Please stay on topic.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I smell fake news reading this post

Taxes are a duty and obligation if you want to live in a civilised society, if you are privileged enough to earn a living then why begrudge paying your way?

Just pay it like everyone else does and hope n trust your politicians to do a good job at dispersing the said tax, don't blame the losers in society, that's stupid, kicking a man while he's in the gutter isn't my idea of a civilised society, I want to help, educate, train do whatever it takes to get people straight with all the support possible because "I'm all right Jack" mentality didn't help me, they shouldn't be in this position in the 1st place, if you think its by choice then you are very very small minded

edit on 21-6-2017 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
On-topic, it saddens me to think how many folk will be unofficially missing who were sub-letting rooms in that tower. The lack of numbers is the potential conspiracy, any footage of local residents shows that. One resident yesterday was angry the local council wouldn't even release confirmed alive official residents.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Your posts are irrelevant if that is truly your gripe, I don't believe you but that don't matter one bit

The amount of "true"
benefit cheats is small numbers, mainly middle aged men working in the building industry claiming disability benefit but you don't attack them do you? you pick on the weak, vulnerable council estate young mother, you're a bigot, I was 18 my partner 17 when we had our 1st, we had f*** all living in London, you have absolutely no idea what so ever what it's like, zero clue

We spend £3bn on benefits a year, 70% go to oap's and people in work lol

This government are giving £63bn in tax breaks to the rich!...weigh that up, this is your £63bn tax btw, do you care? do you think we should be subsidising the rich?...have you read "The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist" by Robert Tressell?

edit on 21-6-2017 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

(post by InceyWincey removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00
Do you not condemn career benefit cheats?
I'm not asking how much money is lost from other thieves in the country, I'm asking you a simple question, do you condemn career benefit cheats same as people who evade tax, from corporations to tradesmen paid cash?
Simple question, and give the emotion a rest trying to paint me as a poor hater, it's lame, I only hate thieves who are not thieving for emergency reasons.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

static.guim.co.uk...
Probably a better and easier to understand graph for you!

Hope you can see where your taxes go now and realise Tracey down the road with that baby in that council maisonette isn't taking it all!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy. Residents say death toll may be in the hundreds but this is not reported because the media have been told by the government to play it down. I watched a fire officer explain that 300 were missing. This was two days after the disaster. That figure has never been repeated. It was said in a live, impromptu report. Using the media, the government are also able to demonise the residents by highlighting the fact that the first victim was a syrian refugee and stirring up jealousy by announcing that they will he rehomed next to a luxury complex.

I'm quite surprised and disgusted to see people on here fall for this mass manipulation. Their brainwashed buttons have been pushed and they complain and moan about these layabouts stealing their taxes and homes. The propaganda has worked on many.

Capitalism kills. The government blatantly show disregard to people who are poor or foreign or both. The government failed here. Ignored serious warnings from residents. Threatened them with legal action to silence them. Covered it in cladding that could be flammable but they didnt care as it was only to make the building look good for the rich residents. This is about elitism.

When people descend into arguments about benefit claimants in the aftermath of this you can tell they have well and truly been taken hold of by the propaganda.

I was looking forward to discussing other theories the residents have such as the feeling that this was an attempt at social cleansing.

The CEO has resigned this morning. This is the beginning of the dissolution of responsibility. They want you to bicker over benefit claimants instead of scrutinising what's really going on.
edit on 22/6/2017 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join