It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: introvert

So because some fringe conservatives talk about winning a hypothetical civil war against liberals, you think that its fun to make fun of people that have a serious concern about a self proclaimed leftists trying to kill people for a political ideology, on a very thread were an ATS member is also calling for the death of political people for their political ideology.

Instead of saying "Wait a minute that is scary" You decide to say a post making fun of this fear is a good point, and then deflect blame and say the right does bad things.

Yep, you sound like a real stand up person.

Yes.
That post seemed to just goad one side into further anger.

I was highlighting hypocrisy. Sorry if that makes you angry or scared.

Perhaps people need to learn to control their emotions a bit better.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Grambler

I'd say the extremist is the one relegating life saving abortion for rape victims as a political position.

As I predicted you would...
Because morally you and Scalise have no leg to stand on...
So you make it a political thing to cover your arse.

That's truly sad.

How dare you speak of morality!

You are the one saying Scalise deserved to be shot. I guess those other people, like the cops and staffers also deserved it too, huh?

You are just like Robert Dear. He too felt that killing babies was unjustified and had no moral leg to stand on. And just like you, he justified murder based on that morality.

Again, your incarceration can not come soon enough. You are openly advocating murder on a public forum, and I look forward to hearing about when you are locked up and no longer a danger to society.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I guess those other people, like the cops and staffers also deserved it too, huh?

Nope, as far as I know they're not a danger to the life of rape victims.

I hope they all recover fully.

You want people locked up for their opinions.
Oh look how the authoritarian comes out.

Your accusations are futile...

It is the self defence of rape victims in my opinion that is paramount.
Not some wretched politician.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Again, your incarceration can not come soon enough. You are openly advocating murder on a public forum, and I look forward to hearing about when you are locked up and no longer a danger to society.

They are not openly advocating for murder.

They are saying they got what they deserved.

Karma is a bitch sort of thing.

That's how it comes off to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You feel old men regulating a womans body are hurting a human being , and have no right to do that and so they deserve to die because they are the enemy.

It's not feelings...
It's facts...

The moment he and others opposed that bill they became a danger to actual conscious beings...

Trouble is your coming at this from a political perspective...
When abortion, and regulating women's bodies, shouldn't be political at all.
I cannot stress that enough...

When a woman is raped, and in danger of dying, and you oppose the bill that could save their life...
You Are A Danger To The Very People You Represent...

Robert Dear, was a lunatic shooting people over feelings...
That much is true...

As for your little problem with people not denouncing my rhetoric, I'm not a left winger...
So that should ease your mind a bit to lay off of them.

You have a problem with me, not them.

You are an extremist, I don't care what you label yourself. You are willing to kill people that hold a political opinion that is held by people on the right wing, hence you are advocating left wing political terrorism.

I thank you for being honest about your insane, murderous beliefs, as it has shown a lot of peoples true colors on ATS.

I hope the police arrest you and lock you up before you are able to kill anyone for your extremists beliefs.

Thought police.

Ideologies like that used to be ridiculed on ATS. Now they're embraced, as long as targeted towards liberals/leftists.

Literally - thought police.

"I hope the police arrest you before you are able to kill someone....," I just don't even know how to respond to that.

ATS used to be against the notion of thought police. My, how times have changed in such a short period.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I guess those other people, like the cops and staffers also deserved it too, huh?

Nope, as far as I know they're not a danger to the life of rape victims.

I hope they all recover fully.

You want people locked up for their opinions.
Oh look how the authoritarian comes out.

Your accusations are futile...

It is the self defence of rape victims in my opinion that is paramount.
Not some wretched politician.

You are advocating the murder of people who have a different political opinion than you.

That is not self defense, and I am not an authoritarian for hoping that you are locked up for this.

I am for free speech, but when you celebrate and advocate the murder of innocent people, you are no longer engaging in free speech.

You are not making a joke, or parody, you are calling for murder.

I will not inform the authorities of your actions, but I would not be surprised if your comments here are not used in a criminal case against you in the future.

But again, I find your comments to be enlightening, and I fully encourage you to keep going.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yeah I haven't once said murder at all.

I didn't address I just left it for the people like yourself with reading comprehension skills to figure out.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy

So because some fringe conservatives talk about winning a hypothetical civil war against liberals, you think that its fun to make fun of people that have a serious concern about a self proclaimed leftists trying to kill people for a political ideology, on a very thread were an ATS member is also calling for the death of political people for their political ideology.

Instead of saying "Wait a minute that is scary" You decide to say a post making fun of this fear is a good point, and then deflect blame and say the right does bad things.

Yep, you sound like a real stand up person.

Yes.
That post seemed to just goad one side into further anger.

I was highlighting hypocrisy. Sorry if that makes you angry or scared.

Perhaps people need to learn to control their emotions a bit better.

I am neither angered by or scared of your post.
Sorry if that disappoints you.
edit on b000000302017-06-16T12:04:27-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 16 Jun 2017 12:04:27 -05001200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

How far are you willing to go to help and protect rape victims?

How about really stiff punishments for the rapist.

Forced life time incarceration, castration, or the death penalty?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

They are not openly advocating for murder.

They are saying they got what they deserved.

Karma is a bitch sort of thing.

That's how it comes off to me.

Endorsing violence to stop violence.

Simple minds.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I would go farther and say very ignorant, I have actually notice more than a few members in the last few days realise it's time to simmer down the rhetoric, as opposed to causing further rift.
Grow up OP.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You are advocating the murder of people who have a different political opinion than you.

First of all, can the hyperbole...

Secondly, what would it take to convince you that being a danger to the life of rape victims is not a "political opinion" but the most draconian and authoritarian of measures.

All you can do is keep labelling it political to fit your narrative.
Which as I said, is truly sad.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

He has told us on page 5.

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

But nope, that wasn't saying people with this position need to die.

Nice to see all of the people here defending him though, eh.

I guess this thread was relevant after all.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I would go farther and say very ignorant, I have actually notice more than a few members in the last few days realise it's time to simmer down the rhetoric, as opposed to causing further rift.
Grow up OP.

Hahahha!

You are criticizing the OP saying he needs to simmer down the rhetoric to a member who is actually saying Scalise being shot was a good thing!

Surely you can see the irony in that.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Laws or political opinions don't kill people people kill people.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The only people who hate each other and attack each other are the followers of either idiotic party. The people at the top are sitting back laughing, while the money continues to roll in.

What better way to keep the pitchforks from coming for you than to invent an enemy out of fellow citizens, and then paint them with a religious fervor as evil, America hating monsters?

A friend of mine back in Kentucky that's Iranian, a redneck, and a Trump supporter, left a message on my roommates phone last night saying "Tell all of your communist buddies to bring it, we're ready."

Why?

Why are people so quick to bring violence against others because of support for a political party, that in reality doesn't care about them at all?

Idiocy waxing craziness..

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh jeezus, I'm replying to the 1st page..haven't gotten further.
I'm getting so f'n tired of this sh#t, should just burn the whole damn place down..b done with it.
I'm out..this is no longer the ATS I was interested in and joined.
edit on 16-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

He has told us on page 5.

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

But nope, that wasn't saying people with this position need to die.

Nice to see all of the people here defending him though, eh.

I guess this thread was relevant after all.

If you're going to call people out, grow a pair and make sure you're targeting them specifically.

I'm not defending posters comment about how he's glad the dude got shot. That's #ed. Exactly why I can't stand BOTH you bat# # liberals AND conservatives.

What I am defending, is the inane comment regarding "I hope you're arrested before you kill someone."

That's now how the legal system works, bud, and for damn good reason. Pre-crime and the thought police are not something I necessarily care for.

Just like some liberals want to see conservatives harmed, conservatives want to see liberals silenced.

You #ing clowns have brought ATS so far down into the ditch, it's unreal.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
People ALWAYS feel persecuted when they're in charge.

Time to nut-up buttercup!!

OWN your POTUS and the POOR policy decisions. Time to OWN up to the fact that the ONLY thing conservatives do well is OPPOSE things.

They don't know HOW to create. They don't know HOW to build. They don't know HOW to innovate. They don't know HOW to make America great. Again.

STALE ideas. Backwards logic.

All the while? America FALLS behind the rest of the world.

(post by Timed removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join