It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I recall asking you about 3 times to asnwer the questions, and I recall you dodging doing so and fading out of the long thread over it. Maybe Im wrong? Not about to try to figure it out thru a phone browser.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sweet god what is happening?

Did you really miss what I did there? We could easily create the same thread for the Right Wing, with all of their threats of violence and wannabee macho talk of taking us Leftists out in a civil war.

I swear, I defended the left after this shooting. But we have a guy on this threa flat out saying that Scalise deserved to be shot, and NOT ONE PERSON ON THE LEFT, many who have moaned about how this thread is divisive, has denounced that. They just ignore it, and continue on like no one is making these claims.

Many of us have denounced it and on many different threads. The problem is that you want us to do it on demand to suit your ego.

Not gonna happen.

Then we have people laughing and making fun of conservatives for being scared and joking about a civil war, and you say "Good point"?

Ya, it was a good point. Conservatives like to talk about taking us out in a civil war. They are hypocrites and have no place pointing fingers at the Left.

The people that want are civil war are fringe, and to be called out. You are supposed to be above this, not encouraging it.

I'm not encouraging it. You simply missed the point of my post, which was to point out the hypocrisy of it all.

The amount of people that I used to disagree with but find reasonable that are on this thread that are proving themsselves to be very unreasonable is growing by the second.

Ya, because you're a drama queen and are going SJW snowflake because you lack the ability to understand what you are being told.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Are you a leftist or a liberal?

There is a diff.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Now...
Yes I'm glad he was shot...

WOW....really??

I hope people on here don't turn some three letter agency on to your beliefs and hatred....I'm sure in todays political environment and post attempt's on politicians lives, I'm sure they would love to know about a person like you ahead of time

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I remember trump saying he would love to punch a protestor. 

Not saying you are one of the people I was speaking about, but

What you just said was validation hunting.

Its an eye for an eye then?

edit on 6 16 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You would have to explain yourself better for me to even comment.

Uh no, I am saying that nobody is clean and the more we keep saying leftists, left tards, right wingers, etc the further we move from destroying the false narrative created by the media and politics.

Most people are somewhere in the middle.

Yet everyone just runs with this whole wizard of ozz show that the world is full of left tards and racist republicans right wingers.

edit on 16-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Perhaps I shouldn't have said no one, I read a lot of the thread but not the last two days. I didn't see anything to back your claim but haven't seen every post and I'm not reading through 84 pages of hate at this point. Other threads have been easier to keep up with and save one, I haven't seen any. I have seen a lot of the opposite though... sans condemnation from anyone bitching the violence of the left. No criticism of blanket labeling. You and several others leave no doubt you have agenda to paint us leftists the same as you paint Islam. You lot have a very nasty habit of boxing people up and tossing them overboard.

I have posted time and time again that I do not blame all leftists for this nut killing.

I posted that I was opposed to any attempts at censorship as a result of this.

I claimed that anyone right wing person that claims this extremist represents the left would also have to admit that Dylan Roof represented the right.

Check my post history in the past few days, its all there.

I even said on this very thread that I felt you were very respectful in your reactions to this shooting.

Yet you claim that I am trying leftists like I do Islam?

What are you talking about?

Are you telling me because I pointed out that you were incorrect in claiming no one was justfying this shooting, I am lumping all leftists together in a bad way?

So I guess unless someone agrees with you 100% they are labeling all leftsist in a negative way. And you have the nerve to claim I am painting people with a broad brush.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump says he's for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing him or do you just accept it??? 

I don't swallow his line either.
If you read my posts, you would know that I am not happy with Trump.
I was not happy with any if our choices in the 2016 Presidential race.

That is good to hear based on your comment about threating to punch faces. I remember trump saying he would love to punch a protestor.

I am glad that you can differentiate between what Trump has said and what I believe.
Like I said, I can sit down and talk with anyone.
I have a far better chance changing the mind of someone that I disagree with through friendly intercourse than by fighting with them.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You feel old men regulating a womans body are hurting a human being , and have no right to do that and so they deserve to die because they are the enemy.

It's not feelings...
It's facts...

The moment he and others opposed that bill they became a danger to actual conscious beings...

Trouble is your coming at this from a political perspective...
When abortion, and regulating women's bodies, shouldn't be political at all.
I cannot stress that enough...

When a woman is raped, and in danger of dying, and you oppose the bill that could save their life...
You Are A Danger To The Very People You Represent...

Robert Dear, was a lunatic shooting people over feelings...
That much is true...

As for your little problem with people not denouncing my rhetoric, I'm not a left winger...
So that should ease your mind a bit to lay off of them.

You have a problem with me, not them.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: mOjOm

Trump says he's for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing him or do you just accept it??? 

I don't swallow his line either.
If you read my posts, you would know that I am not happy with Trump.
I was not happy with any if our choices in the 2016 Presidential race.

That is good to hear based on your comment about threating to punch faces. I remember trump saying he would love to punch a protestor.

I am glad that you can differentiate between what Trump has said and what I believe.
Like I said, I can sit down and talk with anyone.
I have a far better chance changing the mind of someone that I disagree with through friendly intercourse than by fighting with them.

The same. I used to lean conservative, particularly living in the NE, but as an adult I just don't buy the bs anymore. There is one party. It's the me me me party.
edit on 16-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

better chance changing the mind of someone that I disagree with through friendly intercourse than by fighting with them.

Just to lighten the mood:

Intercourse always works better than discourse in getting people to agree with you really quickly.

Lol

No harm intended. Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So because some fringe conservatives talk about winning a hypothetical civil war against liberals, you think that its fun to make fun of people that have a serious concern about a self proclaimed leftists trying to kill people for a political ideology, on a very thread were an ATS member is also calling for the death of political people for their political ideology.

Instead of saying "Wait a minute that is scary" You decide to say a post making fun of this fear is a good point, and then deflect blame and say the right does bad things.

Yep, you sound like a real stand up person.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You feel old men regulating a womans body are hurting a human being , and have no right to do that and so they deserve to die because they are the enemy.

It's not feelings...
It's facts...

The moment he and others opposed that bill they became a danger to actual conscious beings...

Trouble is your coming at this from a political perspective...
When abortion, and regulating women's bodies, shouldn't be political at all.
I cannot stress that enough...

When a woman is raped, and in danger of dying, and you oppose the bill that could save their life...
You Are A Danger To The Very People You Represent...

Robert Dear, was a lunatic shooting people over feelings...
That much is true...

As for your little problem with people not denouncing my rhetoric, I'm not a left winger...
So that should ease your mind a bit to lay off of them.

You have a problem with me, not them.

You are an extremist, I don't care what you label yourself. You are willing to kill people that hold a political opinion that is held by people on the right wing, hence you are advocating left wing political terrorism.

I thank you for being honest about your insane, murderous beliefs, as it has shown a lot of peoples true colors on ATS.

I hope the police arrest you and lock you up before you are able to kill anyone for your extremists beliefs.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: introvert

So because some fringe conservatives talk about winning a hypothetical civil war against liberals, you think that its fun to make fun of people that have a serious concern about a self proclaimed leftists trying to kill people for a political ideology, on a very thread were an ATS member is also calling for the death of political people for their political ideology.

Instead of saying "Wait a minute that is scary" You decide to say a post making fun of this fear is a good point, and then deflect blame and say the right does bad things.

Yes.
That post seemed to just goad one side into further anger.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Raxoxane

I must assume you are implying I am conservative.

That is not true. I am a bitchy mix of R and L but usually side with logic and fall in the middle.

I think your threads reflect that, I'd say you have equal amounts of threads that reflect the views of the left.

Also you never say anything derogatory about the left.

Hahahahahahaha.

Who are you trying to convince, yourself or us.

Last time I checked in dependents don't use breibart for their sources.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Your stuttering and stammering trying to make sense and justify the shooting is pure silliness.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Your point please.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'd say the extremist is the one relegating life saving abortion for rape victims as a political position.

As I predicted you would...
Because morally you and Scalise have no leg to stand on...
So you make it a political thing to cover your arse.

That's truly sad.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes, it is fun to make fun of nutters that talk a big game, wanting to bring violence to our streets, in a thread where they go complete snowflake about fringe people being violent and making threats.

It's hilarious how hypocritical people can be. I don't know if they are stupid or just don't have any shame to admit their hypocrisy.

Again, you are missing the point.

And it's not scary. I'm not afraid of violent Leftist and I'm not afraid of violent Righties. The OP shows about 2-3 violent acts or threats a month coming from the Left. Oh no, run for the hills! Grab the wife and kids and hit the fallout bunker!

Pathetic.

Do you think I care what you think of me?

Please.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

When youre typically found defending all things liberal / SJW thats hard to believe.

It would be different if you were only typically found criticizing right wingers.

But when you do both of the above its pretty obvious. Especially so if its not merely only criticizong the lunacy therein the apparent opposition; if it tends to involve supporting / rationalizing all things typical policy of your apparent side, and especiallynot if youre not typically found also criticizing the lunacy your apparent side engages in (which these days with leftists its like infinite their lunacy even in the policies that should be at least halfway reasonable).
edit on 16-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join