It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank God, some one gets it! Why do so few fail to understand these people who hide behind the liberal label for what they truly are? Are people really that blind, that stupid?

Until they finally get that, the Cultural Marxists can never be defeated.

The cultural Alt-Left Marxists are stealing the Democrat Party away from liberal Democrats.
Liberals need to take their party back before nobody can tell the difference.

This is why liberals are losing everywhere.

There are some people trying to do just that actually. They've started something called "Justice Democrats".

The Justice Democrats' highest priority is to effectively eliminate the role of money and conflicting interests in politics. They wish to pass a constitutional amendment to "put an end to Washington corruption and bring about election reform".[2] They support the idea of publicly funded elections, banning Super PACs as well as banning private donations to politicians and campaigns. In addition, they advocate the reinstatement of provisions of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and a ban on gerrymandering for partisan gain. As a core policy, any candidate running with the Justice Democrats must pledge to refuse any donations from billionaires or corporations.[2] They plan to call a constitutional convention.[12]
Justice Democrats

Ummm...now that almost sounds like a plan this conservative...erm...constitutional libertarian could get behind...

As long as there's a cap on how much an individual can contribute one time only...and...a requirement to show and record ID...

YouSir

link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: seasonal

Weaponized liberals? With what? The weapon of words?

I guess you should round us all up then, so we can't influence your beautiful mind.

Round them up? Don't introduce a narrative on my account.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

You can link to other posts...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Help yourself.

While your spazzing perhaps you can post up how many from each side call for violence and death against the other since one person can damn a whole group in your eyes. Who wins this stupid game of yours?

Now you're quantifying it?

Who wins?

Obviously you do.

link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Aww sounds like the little snowflakes are getting scared. You guys are supposed to be the good guy with a gun stops crime party so where are the people that actually believe in that? Small wonder why the world is laughing at us we can't even get a decent civil war started because one side is too much of a coward to fight back.

That's actually a very good point.

Many people on this site have claimed a civil war is coming, they are armed and ready, and the Right Wingers will obliterate their Left Wing enemies because the Left is weak and does not know how to use firearms.

That seems like a threat to me.

Perhaps we should create a graphic that compiles all of those threats, along with their violent actions revealed by the media, and post it hear so we can show how weaponized "Conservatives" are a threat to us all.

(post by Hazardous1408 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

link   

a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I don't want to hold hands now.

Not while so many are justifying the shootings.

It's sick!

Who's justifying the shooting or the violence? Refusing to accept the label you want to plaster on my forehead is not justifying anything. Quit your bullsht.

You're obviously ignoring the multitudes of posts saying that;

Conservatives brought it on themselves
Conservatives deserved it because of Climate change/Healthcare etc

Too many here are okay with the shootings and are disappointed that more didn't die.

DB...Please stop calling out Leftists for rationalizing assassination against conservatives.

You're just asking for it!

I think you should specify radical leftists unless you want some of yourreally radical right wing treats added as "right wingers" . Should I assume every conservative that beats a gay kid is speaking for their party?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Well, nothing like that actually. Did conservatives pull people from their cars because they simply thought they supported Obama? Did they shoot politicians? Did they kidnap people? Did they riot and set things on fire all over the country? Did they prevent emergency medical vehicles from helping people? You say that because you saw a few racist pictures on Facebook or something?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Aww sounds like the little snowflakes are getting scared. You guys are supposed to be the good guy with a gun stops crime party so where are the people that actually believe in that? Small wonder why the world is laughing at us we can't even get a decent civil war started because one side is too much of a coward to fight back.

Winner

The dumbest comment so far.

Spoken like someone who has zero idea of what happens after a bullet leaves the chamber.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Grambler

Now...
Yes I'm glad he was shot...

That's all you really had to say.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump says he's for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing him or do you just accept it??? 

I don't swallow his line either.
If you read my posts, you would know that I am not happy with Trump.
I was not happy with any if our choices in the 2016 Presidential race.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I don't want to hold hands now.

Not while so many are justifying the shootings.

It's sick!

Who's justifying the shooting or the violence? Refusing to accept the label you want to plaster on my forehead is not justifying anything. Quit your bullsht.

You're obviously ignoring the multitudes of posts saying that;

Conservatives brought it on themselves
Conservatives deserved it because of Climate change/Healthcare etc

Too many here are okay with the shootings and are disappointed that more didn't die.

DB...Please stop calling out Leftists for rationalizing assassination against conservatives.

You're just asking for it!

I think you should specify radical leftists unless you want some of yourreally radical right wing treats added as "right wingers" . Should I assume every conservative that beats a gay kid is speaking for their party?

Yes. They have set the example and it should be followed, should it not?

If I can be called a terrorist simply because I'm a Leftist, we can now call all Right Wingers racist, homophobic, Nazi women haters.

That seems reasonable...

edit on 16-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Now...

Yes because it fits your narrative that he is an innocent person...

When in fact he is nothing less than a monster who would disregard the lives of rape victims who want an abortion.

Good thing you left that Hit out or you'd sound like you were justifying that position. Eh?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Perhaps I shouldn't have said no one, I read a lot of the thread but not the last two days. I didn't see anything to back your claim but haven't seen every post and I'm not reading through 84 pages of hate at this point. Other threads have been easier to keep up with and save one, I haven't seen any. I have seen a lot of the opposite though... sans condemnation from anyone bitching the violence of the left. No criticism of blanket labeling. You and several others leave no doubt you have agenda to paint us leftists the same as you paint Islam. You lot have a very nasty habit of boxing people up and tossing them overboard.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Now...

Yes because it fits your narrative that he is an innocent person...

When in fact he is nothing less than a monster who would disregard the lives of rape victims who want an abortion.

Good thing you left that Hit out or you'd sound like you were justifying that position. Eh?

I'm not justifying murder.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's actually a very good point.

Many people on this site have claimed a civil war is coming, they are armed and ready, and the Right Wingers will obliterate their Left Wing enemies because the Left is weak and does not know how to use firearms.

That seems like a threat to me.

Perhaps we should create a graphic that compiles all of those threats, along with their violent actions revealed by the media, and post it hear so we can show how weaponized "Conservatives" are a threat to us all.

That is not a good point!!!!

Sweet god what is happening?

I swear, I defended the left after this shooting. But we have a guy on this threa flat out saying that Scalise deserved to be shot, and NOT ONE PERSON ON THE LEFT, many who have moaned about how this thread is divisive, has denounced that. They just ignore it, and continue on like no one is making these claims.

In addition, that person is getting stars, imply that at least 3 other people agree or sympathize with a person who is calling for the murder of people with a different political opinion than them.

Then we have people laughing and making fun of conservatives for being scared and joking about a civil war, and you say "Good point"?

The people that want are civil war are fringe, and to be called out. You are supposed to be above this, not encouraging it.

The amount of people that I used to disagree with but find reasonable that are on this thread that are proving themsselves to be very unreasonable is growing by the second.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I dont think liberals are any of those things.

I do think the ones we are talking about are just bitter. They would use anything to burn the world.

Liberals having won the culture wars and such were perfect vehicles for damage since they had a moral high ground for a while.

Real people are what ever but dont lose common sense. Extremist world burners make the no true scotts man argument for other "liberals" and proceed to revel in the divide of left VS right.

These people only speak in absolutes and only validate extremes. They also only speak to the extreme on the other side as a result of validation hunting.

edit on 6 16 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Well, nothing like that actually. Did conservatives pull people from their cars because they simply thought they supported Obama? Did they shoot politicians? Did they kidnap people? Did they riot and set things on fire all over the country? Did they prevent emergency medical vehicles from helping people? You say that because you saw a few racist pictures on Facebook or something?

Well, your using msm narratives on what is going on in the public. As the husband of a research professor who has recently lived in 4 different cities there are lots of morons of both parties everywhere.

The radical left professors have a unique power where most youth is idealistic and liberal, since republicans decided to abandon fiscal policy and move to social legislation they have lost a great deal of footing with the youth. Ron Paul brought them in and then the party decided they were more interested playing social engineer and religious warrior than work with liberals on controlling their rampant spending problems.

So in my opinion it's ludicrous anybody with a brain believes anything being said by msm or political narratives.

The truth is this is exactly what the powers that be want. Squabbling over ideas that are not even real or represented by the parties your fighting about.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You can link to other posts...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Help yourself.

While your spazzing perhaps you can post up how many from each side call for violence and death against the other since one person can damn a whole group in your eyes. Who wins this stupid game of yours?

Now you're quantifying it?

Who wins?

Obviously you do.

And until I die, I always will because I have the ability to reason.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You are just like Robert Dear. Robert Dear thopught that abortion doctors were killing human beings, and they had no right to do that and so they deserved to die because they were the enemy.

You feel old men regulating a womans body are hurting a human being , and have no right to do that and so they deserve to die because they are the enemy.

Of course you denounce Dear, because he is on the opposite side of ths issue than you.

But you are both engaging in the exact same justifications.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump says he's for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing him or do you just accept it??? 

I don't swallow his line either.
If you read my posts, you would know that I am not happy with Trump.
I was not happy with any if our choices in the 2016 Presidential race.

That is good to hear based on your comment about threating to punch faces. I remember trump saying he would love to punch a protestor.
edit on 16-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join