It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's the same with attacks against Jews from white supremicists, and college racial incidents.

I know yu really want your side to be #winning but the truth is the public is being ripped apart by fringe divisions of American philosophical perspective.

Most liberals are not crazy college kids and controversial professors.

Most conservatives aren't shooting up black churches or handing out nooses to black students wearing an ape suit.

The media however loves this stuff. Then gives the insane people ideas and disturbed thoughts to carry out insane things.

It's funny how people bash the media constantly and then completely rely on their information for their narrative. Like pretending they have any idea what really goes on in the fbi from msm reporting....yet the msm isn't accurate and biased.....hmm
edit on 16-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: seasonal

Conservatives bring it on themselves

Yes, yes just like rape victims ask for it.

Right?
edit on 16-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kali74

a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I don't want to hold hands now.

Not while so many are justifying the shootings.

It's sick!

Who's justifying the shooting or the violence? Refusing to accept the label you want to plaster on my forehead is not justifying anything. Quit your bullsht.

You're obviously ignoring the multitudes of posts saying that;

Conservatives brought it on themselves
Conservatives deserved it because of Climate change/Healthcare etc

Too many here are okay with the shootings and are disappointed that more didn't die.

They are upset more didn't die because that was about the only way to get any kind of seats back from the Republicans....kill them off is their last resort.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What is the monthly average of these attacks?

2.5 maybe?

It appears that list also included threats of violence, not actual violence.

I think it's safe to say this is being dramatized for shear political partisanship.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It's sick!

Who's justifying the shooting or the violence? Refusing to accept the label you want to plaster on my forehead is not justifying anything. Quit your bullsht.

Well there are at least 4 or 5 on this thread doing just that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have comments such as Trump or sessions are unhuman and more deserving to have been shot, to although shooting one person is wrong, denying health care to 24 million is 24 million times more wrong, etc.

And thats just on ATS.

For the record, I am not claiming you have done that, as I think you have been very respectful about the whole situation.

And all the posts calling for leftists to be locked up, all the threads that contain posts about shooting protesters dead in the streets? I'm so tired of all this willful ignorance.

What?

You claimed no one was justifying the shootings. I posted showing you were wrong, and you deflect to "well the right does bad things"

I condemned people suggesting the things you are pointing out on the right, yet you ignore the celebration or condoning of violence.

A person on this very [page is suggesting that Scalise deserved to be shot. Will you first admit that yes, there are people justfying this shooting on ATS and you were wrong to say otherwise, and 2. you condemn this.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To be honest I couldn't careless what you think of me personally...
It bears no relevance to the topic.

The fact is, he is a danger to people he is supposed to represent.

Not because of this obamacare nonsense, that's political, and political violence is wrong...

What I take issue with is the regulation of women's bodies by old men...
Something that should be nowhere near politics...
Especially when it endangers them.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Because I'm critical of Trump?

Awww

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Weaponized liberals

LOL

I wondered if anyone caught that. And the description fits these mental midgets.

Mental midgets are people like yourself that lack the ability to differentiate between a group and extremism? Extremism isn't exclusive to any group and no matter how much foolish people twist and contort and pretend their groups don't have crazies.

I already said I can sit and have coffee with anyone who doesn't go far L or R. Or does that not pass your lofty smell test?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank God, some one gets it! Why do so few fail to understand these people who hide behind the liberal label for what they truly are? Are people really that blind, that stupid?

Until they finally get that, the Cultural Marxists can never be defeated.

The cultural Alt-Left Marxists are stealing the Democrat Party away from liberal Democrats.
Liberals need to take their party back before nobody can tell the difference.

This is why liberals are losing everywhere.

There are some people trying to do just that actually. They've started something called "Justice Democrats".

The Justice Democrats' highest priority is to effectively eliminate the role of money and conflicting interests in politics. They wish to pass a constitutional amendment to "put an end to Washington corruption and bring about election reform".[2] They support the idea of publicly funded elections, banning Super PACs as well as banning private donations to politicians and campaigns. In addition, they advocate the reinstatement of provisions of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and a ban on gerrymandering for partisan gain. As a core policy, any candidate running with the Justice Democrats must pledge to refuse any donations from billionaires or corporations.[2] They plan to call a constitutional convention.[12]
Justice Democrats

Taking their word is a bit tough to swallow.

Hillary Clinton claims to be for the little guy, as if all of that money that she shook people down for didn't play into her plans.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Aww sounds like the little snowflakes are getting scared. You guys are supposed to be the good guy with a gun stops crime party so where are the people that actually believe in that? Small wonder why the world is laughing at us we can't even get a decent civil war started because one side is too much of a coward to fight back.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

She condemned me for it yesterday in her well wishing thread dedicated to the monster in question.

Kali is not responsible for my outlook.

This is what I'm talking about, earlier you claimed no one but the shooter is responsible and now you want kali to condemn the opinions of others about the attack when she already has...

That's some grade A bullsh*t.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

To be honest I couldn't careless what you think of me personally...
It bears no relevance to the topic.

The fact is, he is a danger to people he is supposed to represent.

Not because of this obamacare nonsense, that's political, and political violence is wrong...

What I take issue with is the regulation of women's bodies by old men...
Something that should be nowhere near politics...
Especially when it endangers them.

Yes just like Robert Dear was tired of people killing babies and felt he was justified.

But please, keep speaking. Let all of those that were in agreement with you at the beginning of this thread about how this thread was just vitriolic see that they were agreeing with a person that is happy scalise was shot.

No wonder you were opposed to the thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yeah, some guy who will never do the killing asking others to kill his intellectual rivals.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You can link to other posts...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Help yourself.

While your spazzing perhaps you can post up how many from each side call for violence and death against the other since one person can damn a whole group in your eyes. Who wins this stupid game of yours?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Weaponized liberals

LOL

I wondered if anyone caught that. And the description fits these mental midgets.

Mental midgets are people like yourself that lack the ability to differentiate between a group and extremism? Extremism isn't exclusive to any group and no matter how much foolish people twist and contort and pretend their groups don't have crazies.

I already said I can sit and have coffee with anyone who doesn't go far L or R. Or does that not pass your lofty smell test?

Yet you started a thread to use statistics to blame liberalism for violence. It doesn't pass my smell test.

link   

It's sick!

You're obviously ignoring the multitudes of posts saying that;

Conservatives brought it on themselves
Conservatives deserved it because of Climate change/Healthcare etc

Too many here are okay with the shootings and are disappointed that more didn't die.

DB...Please stop calling out Leftists for rationalizing assassination against conservatives.

You're just asking for it!

link   

Weaponized liberals

LOL

I can sit and have coffee with anyone.

This talk of people deserving to be punched in the face for what they believe or espouse is awful.
We have a First Amendment for a reason.
Punching people in the face because of what they believe is illegal, and it is immoral.
Live and let live.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank God, some one gets it! Why do so few fail to understand these people who hide behind the liberal label for what they truly are? Are people really that blind, that stupid?

Until they finally get that, the Cultural Marxists can never be defeated.

The cultural Alt-Left Marxists are stealing the Democrat Party away from liberal Democrats.
Liberals need to take their party back before nobody can tell the difference.

This is why liberals are losing everywhere.

There are some people trying to do just that actually. They've started something called "Justice Democrats".

The Justice Democrats' highest priority is to effectively eliminate the role of money and conflicting interests in politics. They wish to pass a constitutional amendment to "put an end to Washington corruption and bring about election reform".[2] They support the idea of publicly funded elections, banning Super PACs as well as banning private donations to politicians and campaigns. In addition, they advocate the reinstatement of provisions of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and a ban on gerrymandering for partisan gain. As a core policy, any candidate running with the Justice Democrats must pledge to refuse any donations from billionaires or corporations.[2] They plan to call a constitutional convention.[12]
Justice Democrats

Taking their word is a bit tough to swallow.

Hillary Clinton claims to be for the little guy, as if all of that money that she shook people down for didn't play into her plans.

Well unless you have some actual evidence for not believing what they say your statement is pointless.

Trump says he's for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing him or do you just accept it???
Conservatives say they're for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing them or do you just accept it???
Or do you only have difficulty believing one side over the other???

You can say that about anyone or any group, but do you have anything to support that doubt in what they say???

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Somebody should explain that to the politicians as well. Or we let guys like Biden and Trump get in the ring. They would probably last all of two seconds before having heart attacks.

Most tough guys are insecure d bags.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

She condemned me for it yesterday in her well wishing thread dedicated to the monster in question.

Kali is not responsible for my outlook.

This is what I'm talking about, earlier you claimed no one but the shooter is responsible and now you want kali to condemn the opinions of others about the attack when she already has...

That's some grade A bullsh*t.

I am trying to chose my words carefully, seeing as how you may decide that a disagreement with me should call for my murder as you did with Scalise.

I never claimed Kali was responsible for anything. Nor are you responsible.

She said no one was condoning this killing, implying that the person she was responding to saying it was frightening how many people were condoning this waas being hyperbolic.

I showed her this was not the case. Heck, you yourself are condoning it. I was just asking her if she would condemn this.

Note how I also said she was respectful and I would never lump her in with this.

You on the other hand are an extremist, and while you are not responsible for the Scalise shooting, you are indicative of everything that is wrong with extremists.

You have the upmost certainty that you are righteous, while you call for the murder of those who disagree with you.

Again, please keep talking. You are proving every single person that has been discussing the insanity and risk of left wing extremism that they have been warning others of.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join