It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: mOjOm

Constitutional convention will never....ever happen. To much at stake to ever allow such a thing.

My point is that there are people trying to fix this mess and remake the Democratic Party into something decent and representing the people rather than money and corruption.

Nobody ever said it would be easy obviously. But at least some are trying to fight the good fight. That's all I was trying to point out.

BTW, people also said Trump could never be President, but it happened. So your opinion about a Constitutional Convention never happening seems a bit silly don't ya think??

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I don't want to hold hands now.

Not while so many are justifying the shootings.

It's sick!

Who's justifying the shooting or the violence? Refusing to accept the label you want to plaster on my forehead is not justifying anything. Quit your bullsht.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: seasonal

Conservatives bring it on themselves

Victim blaming is ugly. No matter what.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What's going to happen is conservatives are going to start striking back.

And then it will be wall-to-wall coverage of how violent conservatives are.

If you kick a dog long enough, even the good ones will start to bite.

This is why people need to start taking personal responsibility for their actions. What we do to others eventually comes back to haunt us. This is cosmic law. If you slap someone, you will eventually get slapped back. Once again this shows a paradigm. When does it end? Perhaps... forgiveness is the answer for all sides.

Problem is, people keep grudges. People still blame the past for racism when the past should be loong gone. (Black lives matter is an example of this.) the state of victimhood. The state of past dwellings. People forget the joy in the present because of their own lack of forgiveness. I noticed the word "forgiveness" sometimes gets censored on twitter. I wonder why they would classify this word as "offensive". They want to keep people in the past while worried about the future and not what is in the present. It's a form of Mind control. Like I mentioned in previous posts, puppet masters manipulating puppets.

Both sides are victims to this, it is called the hegelian (Jesuit) Dialectic

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Never mind all that Godwin's Law bollocks for now...

Are you going to apologise for lying about me and accusing me of "dodging" you questions the last time we interacted about this?

I wouldn't normally ask but I've been very consistent and feel I deserve one.

Thanks in advance if you do decide to do that.

Im confused... are you on the left's side or the right side? I find it hard... to tell a difference. Just... saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Please explain why conservatives bring on assassination, themselves.
Thank you, so much.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's sick!

Who's justifying the shooting or the violence? Refusing to accept the label you want to plaster on my forehead is not justifying anything. Quit your bullsht.

Well there are at least 4 or 5 on this thread doing just that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have comments such as Trump or sessions are unhuman and more deserving to have been shot, to although shooting one person is wrong, denying health care to 24 million is 24 million times more wrong, etc.

And thats just on ATS.

For the record, I am not claiming you have done that, as I think you have been very respectful about the whole situation.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It's sick!

You're obviously ignoring the multitudes of posts saying that;

Conservatives brought it on themselves
Conservatives deserved it because of Climate change/Healthcare etc

Too many here are okay with the shootings and are disappointed that more didn't die.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You know what's funny though, ATS has this thing called "archive" and you can go back and see what threads were posted when. To find the amount of anti-Obama threads that we see in the now, Never Trump realm, you have to travel through never land by unicorn. It's a rough journey and one I suggest you take.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And this is why we can't have nice things.

It's just like saying that a woman getting raped deserved it because of the way she dressed.

Not quite the same.

You see yesterday I "justified", as you would put it, the shooting of Steve Scalise...
Based in his voting history and how he represents a danger to women who have been raped & impregnated...
No abortion exceptions for them according to him, even at the risk of death.

I could have dug further into his history, but really that was enough for me to not feel sympathy for his condition...
Or to wish him well in recovery...

My "justification" for that incident doesn't mean I'd attempt to justify the stupid bullsh*t antifa are doing, or Bernie Bros stabbing people on trains...

For me, there has to be a moral side to it...

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Weaponized liberals

LOL

I wondered if anyone caught that. And the description fits these mental midgets.

Mental midgets are people like yourself that lack the ability to differentiate between a group and extremism? Extremism isn't exclusive to any group and no matter how much foolish people twist and contort and pretend their groups don't have crazies.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Post them... you have a habit of making these claims and being unable to back them up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Im confused... are you on the left's side or the right side? I find it hard... to tell a difference. Just... saying.

I'm on the side of the righteous, whichever label they want to apply to themselves is inconsequential to whether I support them.

I like people from the left & right, I feel for them, stuck in a box, but I respect their decision to label themselves.

It's when other people start labelling them for partisan points I speak up.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Post them... you have a habit of making these claims and being unable to back them up.

You know I can't, it's against T&C's.

If you don't want to read or simply refuse to acknowledge that there are people here justifying the shooting, then there's not much I can say.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It's sick!

Well there are at least 4 or 5 on this thread doing just that.

We have comments such as Trump or sessions are unhuman and more deserving to have been shot, to although shooting one person is wrong, denying health care to 24 million is 24 million times more wrong, etc.

And thats just on ATS.

For the record, I am not claiming you have done that, as I think you have been very respectful about the whole situation.

And all the posts calling for leftists to be locked up, all the threads that contain posts about shooting protesters dead in the streets? I'm so tired of all this willful ignorance.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Each side has their folk they are embarrassed of. The right has their skinheads, religious nutters, and "lone wolf" nuts while the liberals have their Antifa, SJWs, and intellectual superiority complex types.

All these archetypes get labeled either "conservative" or "liberal" and we should all own them and try to change the narrative in a positive way instead of sweeping them under the rug. You guys own your racists and tell them to stop being so damned repugnant and we'll tell our SJW's to stop being so overly dramatic.

It's a social war we all need to wage within our own ranks if either side wants to face each other with any sort of dignity.

The diff is there is not the calling for violence from the dumb ass leaders on the R. The left seem to talk in cryptic messages and tepidly endorse the violence with an ugly smile.
Do remember the BLM riots after the elections? Did Clinton tell everyone to stand down, nope she just let "nature" take it's course. Enforcing the violence.
edit on 16-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You can link to other posts...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Weaponized liberals? With what? The weapon of words?

I guess you should round us all up then, so we can't influence your beautiful mind.

link   

You can link to other posts...

Help yourself.

link   

Mental midgets are people like yourself that lack the ability to differentiate between a group and extremism?

Something which you yourself are guilty of 100 times over now...
You are like the media.
Do you forget every stupid thing you say is documented here?
Your post history looks like a SJW's wet dream...
edit on 16-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

And this is why we can't have nice things.

It's just like saying that a woman getting raped deserved it because of the way she dressed.

Not quite the same.

You see yesterday I "justified", as you would put it, the shooting of Steve Scalise...
Based in his voting history and how he represents a danger to women who have been raped & impregnated...
No abortion exceptions for them according to him, even at the risk of death.

I could have dug further into his history, but really that was enough for me to not feel sympathy for his condition...
Or to wish him well in recovery...

My "justification" for that incident doesn't mean I'd attempt to justify the stupid bullsh*t antifa are doing, or Bernie Bros stabbing people on trains...

For me, there has to be a moral side to it...

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

I apologize for calling you reasonable earlier.

You are disgusting, and no better than an abortion clinic bomber that feels justified because the doctor was murdering babies.

See Kali and others claiming no one is justfying this shooting?

Will you condemn this extremism?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join