It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Tell me about this so called conservative violence that occured under Obama. Roof? Ok....you got one psycho.....and he didn't open fire on a congressional baseball game. What if he had killed 15 conservative congressmen? Was his goal to shift seats back to Democrats? We will never know..He is quite dead

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Is one of them me? Please tell me it is, I love the smell of a burnt liberal in the morning!

Nope, you don't have any Mud Pit threads.

Dammit, I need to up my game.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: seasonal

If Trump didn't exist and it was a normal bought-and-paid-for-politician who won instead of Hillary, would we be experiencing these same levels of attacks? or does Trump introduce something else into the mix which makes his tenure different from the rest?

A whole different animal. Trump whole butt mooning the Paris accord was unexpected, and telling them he doesn't work for them is unheard of.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Thank You. I dont ask that you go conservative. Be a libertarian, Independent...freedom party..hell even the Green....just step away from the violence of the left.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank God, some one gets it! Why do so few fail to understand these people who hide behind the liberal label for what they truly are? Are people really that blind, that stupid?

Until they finally get that, the Cultural Marxists can never be defeated.

The cultural Alt-Left Marxists are stealing the Democrat Party away from liberal Democrats.
Liberals need to take their party back before nobody can tell the difference.

This is why liberals are losing everywhere.

There are some people trying to do just that actually. They've started something called "Justice Democrats".

The Justice Democrats' highest priority is to effectively eliminate the role of money and conflicting interests in politics. They wish to pass a constitutional amendment to "put an end to Washington corruption and bring about election reform".[2] They support the idea of publicly funded elections, banning Super PACs as well as banning private donations to politicians and campaigns. In addition, they advocate the reinstatement of provisions of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and a ban on gerrymandering for partisan gain. As a core policy, any candidate running with the Justice Democrats must pledge to refuse any donations from billionaires or corporations.[2] They plan to call a constitutional convention.[12]
Justice Democrats

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But they did it thru the schools, social engineering, control over the state propaganda appartus, mass censorship.

The thing about the Brownshirts, they were mere true believers, not police. The thing about the book burnings, it wasnt the police went into the schools and forced the bonfires, it was the Brownshirts went in and rallied the students to burn the books. Thats why you see the kids dancing in glee around the bonfires. The Communist revolutions had state authority march around destroying history (books etc) but the way the kids were celebrating it and were the little oppressors was a unique thing to the Nazi experience, which is explained by the more specific design of Identity Politics (which by the way SJW identity politcs are such a close parallel theyve actually out-Nazi'd the Nazi's own design).
edit on 16-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The R VS L is meant to keep us at each others throats, just like race, wealth and now health does the same.

Claiming you are middle of the road is BS when you constantly come up with post/threads with the expressed intent of dividing the electorate. Like this thread.

Most people want to get along but keep up the divisive tactics and here on ATS and you will reap what you sow eventually.

The big dogs are getting sick and tired of this agenda driven BS...believe me.

Oh, perhaps I should ask you what I should post..??

No thanks, pointing out stupidity on the L and the R is a good thing. Getting along requires an educated and logical approach. Only becasue some people on the l and the r don't want to get along, they are called sociopaths.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Chadwickus

But they did it thru the schools, social engineering, control over the state propaganda appartus, mass censorship.

The thing about the Brownshirts, they were mere true believers, not police. The thing about the book burnings, it wasnt the police went into the schools and forced the bonfires, it was the Brownshirts went in and rallied the students to burn the books. Thats why you see the kids dancing in glee around the bonfires. The Communist revolutions had state authority march around destroying history (books etc) but the way the kids were celebrating it and were the little oppressors was a unique thing to the Nazi experience, which is explained by the more specific design of Identity Politics (which by the way SJW identity politcs are such a close parallel theyve actually out-Nazi'd the Nazi's own design).

You forgot the other common brownshirt tactic; to dismiss the truth as a lie. Or to demonize the truth, like they did to the jews.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Never mind all that Godwin's Law bollocks for now...

Are you going to apologise for lying about me and accusing me of "dodging" you questions the last time we interacted about this?

I wouldn't normally ask but I've been very consistent and feel I deserve one.

Thanks in advance if you do decide to do that.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can see that possibility also....Both sides have been boiling over for a long long time. Something totally horrific will happen one of these days...I mean real bad...at that point we will all hold hands and forget our differences and remember we are all Americans or decend into total chaos and destroy our nation in the process....which will leave us prime pickings for a foreign invasion. Hell we may be so weak after Mexco may take us....I dont know the answer...Maybe its alll just fate.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Oathkeeper73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Weaponized liberals

LOL

I wondered if anyone caught that. And the description fits these mental midgets.

link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I don't want to hold hands now.

Not while so many are justifying the shootings.

It's sick!

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Constitutional convention will never....ever happen. To much at stake to ever allow such a thing.

link   

Each side has their folk they are embarrassed of. The right has their skinheads, religious nutters, and "lone wolf" nuts while the liberals have their Antifa, SJWs, and intellectual superiority complex types.

All these archetypes get labeled either "conservative" or "liberal" and we should all own them and try to change the narrative in a positive way instead of sweeping them under the rug. You guys own your racists and tell them to stop being so damned repugnant and we'll tell our SJW's to stop being so overly dramatic.

It's a social war we all need to wage within our own ranks if either side wants to face each other with any sort of dignity.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The author of that article sounds like a right wing reactionary to me, like a million articles written over the last eight years about another President, like articles about Hillary and everything left of right. I disagree wholeheartedly with him. I'm still laughing about weaponized liberals though.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Tell me about this so called conservative violence that occured under Obama. Roof? Ok....you got one psycho.....and he didn't open fire on a congressional baseball game. What if he had killed 15 conservative congressmen? Was his goal to shift seats back to Democrats? We will never know..He is quite dead

There were some wackos on the far right who couldn't handle Obama getting elected. The difference is they weren't embraced or encouraged by mainstream Republicans. What's happened here is the extremist fringe isn't the fringe anymore on the left. They are becoming normalized via Hollywood, radicals in the mainstream media, and even top level politicians like Elizabeth Warren. You have anchors on major news networks engaging in vitriolic commentary about the President. And people will say "Well what about Sean Hannity?" Hannity isn't an anchor, he's not sitting at the #ing news desk at 4 in the afternoon. Your Hannitys and Maddows are always going to exist on both sides.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I don't want to hold hands now.

Not while so many are justifying the shootings.

It's sick!

Depending on how crazy it all gets you may change your mind. I get what you are saying...We hold the same values...Oathkeeper isnt just a tag name.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Grambler

The author of that article sounds like a right wing reactionary to me, like a million articles written over the last eight years about another President, like articles about Hillary and everything left of right. I disagree wholeheartedly with him. I'm still laughing about weaponized liberals though.

Yep he sounds very right wing....

Can you post me a mainstream outlet that called for the execution of liberals based on their political positions?

Obviously the fact that you know a million articles just like this means you will have no doubt posting just one.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Conservatives bring it on themselves

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Conservatives bring it on themselves

And this is why we can't have nice things.

It's just like saying that a woman getting raped deserved it because of the way she dressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join