It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nice copout to an exact parallel of a political social movement situation. Right down to the campus Blackshirts, racially targetted oppressor model, and even the book burnings.

And you being the biggest champion of "punch a nazi" Ive observed this whole site.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank God, some one gets it! Why do so few fail to understand these people who hide behind the liberal label for what they truly are? Are people really that blind, that stupid?

Until they finally get that, the Cultural Marxists can never be defeated.

The cultural Alt-Left Marxists are stealing the Democrat Party away from liberal Democrats.
Liberals need to take their party back before nobody can tell the difference.

This is why liberals are losing everywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yea, right, your choice of the word "bourgeois" says all anyone needs know.

That was just to piss you off, because I know your fond of this imaginary Cultural Marxist takeover, whatever that is.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's nice liberals on ATS think violence and shooting is "poking fun". Not surprising really when you look at Liberals as a whole.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Honestly...
For about the 73rd time...
I think any type of supremacist deserves a good punch in the teeth.

I don't believe in kumbuyah.

Save the file, so you don't need clarification of this in future.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Problem is every discussion about each event no matter how atrocious even the resident ATS liberals come raging into the threads in defense of the perps and their influences that pushed them over the edge.

Like if this were Nazi Germany our libs would be everywhere yelling at everyone not to blame the Nazi Party and their propaganda for the Jews getting beat down in the streets, and theyd be supporting the rationale of the individuals on the streets handing out the beatings.

But in their minds it could never happen here, here in the 21st Century, so theyve set no limit to their actions / the actions theyll speak in defense of, while no matter how clear the parallels I could PROVE they all refuse to even entertain the notion because after all theyve been trained to hate and punch Nazi's and anyone they judge to be such (like good little Nazi's).

Another moral of the story:
You become what you claim to fight against and in the long run the world rebels against you. This is the hidden dark side of fighting battles which has somehow been kept hidden throughout history. And it has been kept hidden for a reason. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Why do you think they burned history books in the past?

Do not be surprised to see the same brownshirt tactics being done in these very forums. You can tell easily who they are when they bait to character assassinate. (Bait and switch tactic). People need to realize and open their eyes to the giant elephant in the room.

It is an attack against conservatives. The deep state is real. It's been planned before most of us were even born.

Would it surprise you to know what is happening today was already spoken of in 1967? Everything happening today was spoken of 50 years ago. We were all warned. but how many took the warning? There is a lot you can learn by researching history.

THE DEEP STATE - 50 Year Old Recording Explains Why The World Is Going Crazy | ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So then SJW's deserve a punch in the teeth?

Members of the Muslim Brotherhood? How about Nataion of Islam? Black Panthers?

Will you answers these question finally, or dodge the bullet for the 73rd time?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You really need to go back to that original thread and read every post I posted.

Because I already said yes to that about 3 times.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Honestly...
For about the 73rd time...
I think any type of supremacist deserves a good punch in the teeth.

I don't believe in kumbuyah.

Save the file, so you don't need clarification of this in future.

The problem I have with this is that; when one knows a puppet-master is manipulating puppets to fight one another, supporting either one of the puppets would be foolish when the focus should be on the puppetmaster.

Hit the heart of the empire, instead of the minions is what I'm saying.

Fighting one another IS what the cabal wants. They want order out of chaos.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 16 Jun 2017 10:10:51 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Jun 2017 10:10:51 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Sadly some people wittingly and proudly do the work of the puppet masters.

& it is my recommendation that they receive a punch in the teeth.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yeah except the nazi party gained the power it did due to being popular to the blue collars and working class.

Hardly something the alt left are doing.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Weaponized liberals

LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Maybe....but the truth is the truth

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I mean seriously, who wakes up at 8 o clock in the morning, has there cup of coffee and then says...
"Yep, now will be a good time to poke some liberals on ATS."...

I can name a few.

And I can name a few who do it to the conservatives.

Is one of them me? Please tell me it is, I love the smell of a burnt liberal in the morning!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Ummm...could you please link to all the violent riots and destruction from conservatives when Obama was elected...?

I think I must have been sleeping through all of that and missed it...

I sure would appreciate you laying that all out for me...Thanks in advance...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'll do it for you shall I?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course this was the second time you bombarded me with these repetitive questions...

Now you do it for a third time, because for some reason you have a very terrible memory, or maybe to collect little stars from people...despite the reassurances in the past that I do not discriminate between supremacists!

Hopefully this won't occur a 4th time, eh?
edit on 16-6-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Is one of them me? Please tell me it is, I love the smell of a burnt liberal in the morning!

Nope, you don't have any Mud Pit threads.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: seasonal

Weaponized liberals

LOL

Not trying to pick on you, but perhaps before you laugh you ought to read that Huff PO article that calls for the execution of large amounts of people for things like rolling back environmental regulations.

You have every right to call out hyperbolic language, I will not judge you for that.

But I don't know that I would be laughing out loud about "weaponized liberals" given that a self proclaimed liberal (not what I would call him) just shot Republicans for political reasons, and a main stream paper is suggesting that people who agree with the travel ban or regulation roll backs should be killed.

I find the HUff Po article to be very scary.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Raxoxane

With all due respect Rax, my dear...

If there is a solution... this is about as far from it, apart from more violence, as can possibly be.

I mean seriously, who wakes up at 8 o clock in the morning, has there cup of coffee and then says...
"Yep, now will be a good time to poke some liberals on ATS."...

Seems silly to me.

There never is a right time for anything. I wake at 3am to get ready for work, i set, have a cup of joe before work and read news n ats... liberals poke at conservatives and vise versa, nothing new, been going on for decades, its the violence coming out that matters. If you take it personal to what someone writes or thinks, that is your problem, not theres. Someone's thought is just that, a thought, who cares. When it directly effects your life like physical harm to you or loved ones then it matters. Nobody is identical to another person in every way, people seem to have forgotten that. Liberals do try to force they're views on people, that is not ok.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: SoulSurfer

Sadly some people wittingly and proudly do the work of the puppet masters.

& it is my recommendation that they receive a punch in the teeth.

I will take the Jesus route and turn the other cheek/dust my feet. Because I know the true face of my enemy.

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Matthew 10:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."

John 14:15-21King James Version (KJV)

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

I think humanity has missed the big picture.
We can all still learn something from Jesus
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:14:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Jun 2017 11:14:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join