It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It is foolish not to recognize someone who wishes you harm.

I am sure you and I could sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee as long as there is no far right or far left crap. This is what we all should be concerned with especially when it turns violent. A popular thing for the leftists for the time being.

You can act like that was your concern...

Your post history regarding fringe liberals suggests you wouldn't have bothered with this thread had "conservatives" been in the title instead.

Personally I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Raxoxane

I mean seriously, who wakes up at 8 o clock in the morning, has there cup of coffee and then says...
"Yep, now will be a good time to poke some liberals on ATS."...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I must assume you are implying I am conservative.

That is not true. I am a bitchy mix of R and L but usually side with logic and fall in the middle.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Grambler

That's a strange read, Grambler.

I hope you know most on the left don't believe that tripe.

Just as most on the right didn't believe Obama was a Kenyan Muslim who shouldn't have been POTUS.

It's the fringe man...
They've always been into the divide...
Not sure how they plan to conquer after that... I don't think they're smart enough to plan that far ahead.

Oh I know that is not what most believe. In fact, I have been doing my darndest to post on here in the past few days that this shooter was just a nut, and not indciitive of everyone on the left, just as Dylan Roof didn't represent the right.

But I think this Huff PO article is a little more disturbing.

All ideologies, religions, races, etc. will have fringe extremists; so I don't find them indicative of an entire group.

But what is troubling is when there are large members of a group engaging in bad behavior, or when they excuse it, or when prominent members of a group act poorly.

Thats why I am more disturbed by censorship and violence on college campuses than this shooter the other day, because 1. there seem to be a considerable amount of people involved (not a majority or anything, but a lot), and 2. main stream people on the left seem to defend or belittle or make excuses for this violence.

In this instance, when a main stream news outlet that has people at white house press briefings calls for the execution of people for rolling back regulations, it is extremely frightening. This author wrote this, and the editors at Huff Po read it and were like "Yep that sounds good to us!" How many people there believe that all of these people should be executed?

Its unbelievable! Can you imagine Fox putting out an article saying that the entire Obama admin needed to be executed?

Again, I wouldn't dare to lump reasonable people like you into believing what this paper put out. But clearly this is concerning and beyond the pale.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Problem is every discussion about each event no matter how atrocious even the resident ATS liberals come raging into the threads in defense of the perps and their influences that pushed them over the edge.

Like if this were Nazi Germany our libs would be everywhere yelling at everyone not to blame the Nazi Party and their propaganda for the Jews getting beat down in the streets, and theyd be supporting the rationale of the individuals on the streets handing out the beatings.

But in their minds it could never happen here, here in the 21st Century, so theyve set no limit to their actions / the actions theyll speak in defense of, while no matter how clear the parallels I could PROVE they all refuse to even entertain the notion because after all theyve been trained to hate and punch Nazi's and anyone they judge to be such (like good little Nazi's).
edit on 16-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Ohh once upon a time I was a Limbaugh conserv. Then I woke the F up.

The popular Fox news (if any are left) conservs are junk food for the brain. The libs are not much better, and in this case are dangerous and need their wings clipped.

The R VS L is meant to keep us at each others throats, just like race, wealth and now health does the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I agree with other poster. The fringe have gone too far that there is no left or right. We just go round in vicious circles. I am trying to keep abreast of the new laws that will impact our lives, but they are not top subject on ATS lately.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Really? Thats the best you have?

The OP isn't about poking some "liberals" on ATS, its about the obvious increasing murderous intent exhibited by Leftists and their MSM propaganda outlets. You can't deflect that fact, in fact, it probably thrills your heart a bit. And you can't deny its happening and you dont have the leftist stones to justify it, so you make fun, derride the OP and its author. Typical leftist tactics in action!

I'm not on your bourgeois political spectrum at all, let alone the left.

it probably thrills your heart a bit.

Ok skippy.

you dont have the leftist stones to justify it

You'll have to give an example of what I'm supposed to be justifying.
If you want to debate and not just sling mud outside the Mudpit.

The OP isn't about poking some "liberals" on ATS

You can believe that if you like. I'm not that gullible.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This ass#ole was not a "liberal".
He is a room-temperature alt-Leftist Marxist.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What it is is scary. What it is is the elevation of Cultural Marxism to near Party Platform status. What's next? Rounding up suspected Trump voters and trying them for treason? I dare say, the likes of the HuffPO author are nearing that intent.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Where is the list of attacks made by Trump supporters against non-Trump supporters?

A quick google gives a list of 28 such attacks here:

www.buzzfeed.com...

So what exactly is OPs point? Snowflake Conservatives feeling all hurt and threatened and unwilling to see that the Right has a history of violence too?

Snowflake Conservatives stirring up more violence? Look at some of the comments, you're just salivating at the thought of going out and attacking people who are different to you aren't you.

Bunch of idiocy. Violence solves nothing. You should all be ashamed. But you won't be, because this place has become an Alt-Right echo chamber, and a bunch of you will be along in a minute to discount me as just another whinging liberal.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Correct. This is all part of a plan I am afraid.

And it is not new. The simple minded (liberals) are manipulated to the point where if someone is not allowed to piss where they want it is GO time.

The problem is when this Tom Foolery goes into main street USA. Those Fer's carry and it will stop and stop fast.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Godwin's Law... not really worthy of a proper discussion after that.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank God, some one gets it! Why do so few fail to understand these people who hide behind the liberal label for what they truly are? Are people really that blind, that stupid?

Until they finally get that, the Cultural Marxists can never be defeated.

link   

I mean seriously, who wakes up at 8 o clock in the morning, has there cup of coffee and then says...
"Yep, now will be a good time to poke some liberals on ATS."...

Someone exploiting recent events.

Its been a trend the past few days.

Unfortunately this cycle created such a volatile environment, the area I lived had very few signs and bumper stickers out of fear. That is very unusual.

I only saw them in like minded communities.

And now the self righteousness is disgustingly thick. People truly feel they are above others for having a different opinion.

This country used to celebrate differences and talk intelligently about them.

Oh the good old days.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I mostly agree with what you're saying, I don't think it's quite as bad as it's made out to be though, apart from the spike in November 2016, there is only a couple of incidents per month.

But conservatives playing the victim card seems a bit...I dunno...off.

Oh Hell's yes it's ironic and silly all at once.

That's the nature of partisanship though, everybody, on all sides, is usually, equally dumb acting and to blame.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Start a thread

link   
a reply to: seasonal

If Trump didn't exist and it was a normal bought-and-paid-for-politician who won instead of Hillary, would we be experiencing these same levels of attacks? or does Trump introduce something else into the mix which makes his tenure different from the rest?

link   
a reply to: seasonal

The R VS L is meant to keep us at each others throats, just like race, wealth and now health does the same.

Claiming you are middle of the road is BS when you constantly come up with post/threads with the expressed intent of dividing the electorate. Like this thread.

Most people want to get along but keep up the divisive tactics and here on ATS and you will reap what you sow eventually.

The big dogs are getting sick and tired of this agenda driven BS...believe me.
edit on 16-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yea, right, your choice of the word "bourgeois" says all anyone needs know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join