It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's good ta hear lol. I was starting to get a bit worried I would need to put on some armor.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump says he's for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing him or do you just accept it??? 

I don't swallow his line either.
If you read my posts, you would know that I am not happy with Trump.
I was not happy with any if our choices in the 2016 Presidential race.

Oh, sorry for the accusations then. But it still remains that being skeptical is fine, but unless you have reason to NOT believe what they say there is no reason to assume they aren't being honest about what they are saying either.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Here's their Website and Platform layout.

justicedemocrats.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: seasonal

If Trump didn't exist and it was a normal bought-and-paid-for-politician who won instead of Hillary, would we be experiencing these same levels of attacks? or does Trump introduce something else into the mix which makes his tenure different from the rest?

Yes, he is not a politician and is actually trying to keep his promises, and he is surrounded by "IT", the boogie man under the bed, Jeeper's Creepers, for real, all around him. Its pretty intimidating I imagine as he is human, they are not. And not joking about this. Nor does it really matter if this is literal or metaphor for something satanists experience due to the rituals and murders, and thus they're massively possessed. Same thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: vonclod

I though you were leaving.

"Got a problem with it?" Yes indeed that does sound like and 8th grader.
If this is like every other forum they will be back to to get the last word. There should be a 'video link' button here you can click so you can rant at the person in real time.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I don't understand why conservatives have a problem with liberals fighting back against a majority political party. They perceive that they are being oppressed. Isn't that the premise of the 2nd amendment argument I have seen on ATS?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't understand why conservatives have a problem with liberals fighting back against a majority political party. They perceive that they are being oppressed. Isn't that the premise of the 2nd amendment argument I have seen on ATS?

The problem with that, is that they are fighting for lies invented by bankers, A mafia cabal (that literally controls the mafia and many secret organization on earth.). The same cabal that poisons our foods. The same cabal that is trying to destroy Christianity.

This is what we the awaken folks see. We see an illuminati controlled entity trying to destroy our freedoms, our democracy, and our culture. The problem is that this is a well orchestrated plan. The problem is, that there are liars trying to paint this as nonsense. The problem is that they are causing strife based on lies. The problem is, that the same people that funded Hitler, is funding them.

The nazi's never left power. They came to the United States and took control and now that they are losing control they are using Brownshirt tactics.

because people believe what the the television (tell-a vision) tells them.
Georgia Guidestones Depopulation Agenda

Most conservatives are at war already with this:
THE DEEP STATE - 50 Year Old Recording Explains Why The World Is Going Crazy

And the liberals happen to be defending the Illuminati cabal.

So, the war is as follows. We want to get rid of the illuminati. The liberals wants them to stay. Hence the war that is looming due to sheer ignorance (on the liberals part.)

If you dont get that, then you don't understand how this world works and who are it's current rulers. We haven't had a democracy since 1913, since woodrow wilson signed in the Federal Reserve Bank. The Same federal reserve that funded Adolf Hitler under the Rothschilds.

We do not want Globalism, and we are ready to go to war to prevent the New World Order. That is the truthers Ultimatum. It is also called the resistance.

I highly encourage you to Research into :
Operation Paperclip

That is straight from the CIA's website. You can't make this stuff up. The nazi scientists funded NASA, the FDA, etc. They took control of our way of life. It just so happens that George Soros is part of that group. So who are the real nazi's through evidence and sheer proof?

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:08:31 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Jun 2017 09:08:31 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump says he's for the little guy too, do you have trouble believing him or do you just accept it??? 

I don't swallow his line either.
If you read my posts, you would know that I am not happy with Trump.
I was not happy with any if our choices in the 2016 Presidential race.

Oh, sorry for the accusations then. But it still remains that being skeptical is fine, but unless you have reason to NOT believe what they say there is no reason to assume they aren't being honest about what they are saying either.

I have watched a local politician go up through the ranks, holding to his campaign promises.... until he ran for US Congress and won.
Once the seemingly honest guy got to Washington DC, everything changed. I guess the cabal down there told him how the game is played and he opted to play by their rules in order to stay in office.
I don't have a lot of reason to believe anything federal officeholders say.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep, if he does not play ball. He will get no $$$$ for his campaign.

Oh and the dirty little secret he is hiding gets "leaked" to the media. So it is shut up and put up.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I will read all that as time allows. Isn' Trump a globalist? He has increased our presence militarily in the middle East and selling weapons globally. The stock market is gleeful over tax cuts and deregs.
Eighty percent of Christians voted for that.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Do you think giving the big middle finger to the Paris accord is a sign that perhaps the level of globalist is less with Trump?
I was surprised that Trump pulled out of it.

The weapons and the middle east is a mess, and pulling out of that mess really is not an immediate option. It would have to be staged or straight up talked about it like it really is- We want your oil, and we will kill as may of you to get it.
edit on 17-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Trump is an old narcissistic man. He doesn't care about the future for kids. He consoles himself by believing his money will protect his from the changing climate.

I don't care about the middle East,. I will die with my taxes supporting it. The millennials won't have any social programs when they are old. Hope they are saving up now.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

They should be saving up now. It won't be Trump that makes it impossible to fund social programs, that ship has already sailed. According to the Social fund trustees it's just 15 years from now that full benefits will no longer be affordable.
At some point there will no such thing as social programs and people will have to make their own way.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I will read all that as time allows. Isn' Trump a globalist? He has increased our presence militarily in the middle East and selling weapons globally. The stock market is gleeful over tax cuts and deregs.
Eighty percent of Christians voted for that.

I already mentioned my take on Trump in past threads. Simply put, I don't trust him and I do believe he is part of them. Just like I believe that conservatives may end up becoming the monster that they preached against if they aren't careful. Both sides Liberals and Conservatives may become the monsters that they preached out against.

The puppet masters control both sides in politics. This is something both sides refuses to acknowledge till this day. The swamp was not drained, it was increased. The only difference between Obama and Trump is that now trump has the veil of truthers protecting him. Do you see a problem with this? The very truthers that claim to be against the new world order are ... protecting the new world order. ( I wont even go into the times Alex Jones called himself an Illuminati. I cringed at those words because that is what we are fighting against. And Alex Defends the freemasons. In fact, I noticed Alex Jones speaks FONDLY of them. As if they were people we should not go against. And he has barely even mentioned the Jesuit order. (Rare occasions but he seemed to dodge the topic. I wonder why....)

I observe people, and my studies in psychology and body language can reveal alot of what is hidden. It is why I encouraged people to take a crash course in psychology, for discernment purposes especially on narcissism, which is a nazi characteristic trait.

I believe this could be a recipe for disasters for those spreading truth. However, those of us who are in the center already forsaw this, and prepared. Right now infowars thinks they have complete dominion. This is false.

I forsee a clash between conservatives and liberals. They may as well destroy one another. (which is part of the illuminati's plan.) BUT there is a HUGE faction from both sides that broke away from the Hegelian DIalectic. Those of us in the center some of us real Christians.

I say this because I know some youtubers, who spread truth who combined have 3 times the audience infowars has. And trust me, they aren't fond of Alex Jones.

As for Christians? The bible says there would be a falling away. That being said, there aren't many real Christians left in the world. Most follow the catholic jesuit doctrine; which will ultimately lead them to the gates of death.

King James Bible 2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

But Mark my words, the real war comes after WW3. That is what we should be preparing for. What follows after world war 3 is the horror of horrors. That war will not be Human vs Human. I will leave the rest up to your imagination. And yes I just metaphorically and allegorically pulled a Jon Snow on you. Winter is coming, the night of the senses. The long night. the three days of darkness.

I just hope I am not in this world to witness those events.
To those who read between the lines. "They" are here, right on time for the harvest:

By the way (The guy below is wrong. It is not an evacuation. It's an invasion.)

Coincedence?

In the end, this fight we have among ourselves is meaningless.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 17 Jun 2017 10:14:00 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Jun 2017 10:14:00 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Unfortunately there is really not much left over to be saved, and I think we all know that.

This is planned and the end game should make us all shudder. There is a reason the average worker has not received an wage increase since the mid 1970's.
If manufacturing is not returned, the ride is over. And with automation, the ride maybe over anyway. The future is very uncertain, and with the corps hand firmly on the wheel, we for sure will drive off the cliff.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Unfortunately there is really not much left over to be saved, and I think we all know that.

This is planned and the end game should make us all shudder. There is a reason the average worker has not received an wage increase since the mid 1970's.
If manufacturing is not returned, the ride is over. And with automation, the ride maybe over anyway. The future is very uncertain, and with the corps hand firmly on the wheel, we for sure will drive off the cliff.

It was all planned out to self destruct. Woodrow Wilson made sure of that in 1913. The future depends on whether or not people wake up to the hidden hand that is manipulating them.

They (the hidden hand) control the economy for a reason. It is not just the list you posted. Humanity as a whole is under attack.

An example of just one attack: Youtube pulled ads away from Truther channels because "Hate". This can be considered an act of war. A sanction. Sounds like oppression right?

When you think about it; They are SANCTIONING U.S citizens that speak up truth Up to the point of violence. It is a dictatorship. And who are the ones doing it? The corporations and the banks.

And this is just one example which isn't being talked about. There are many ways they are attacking conservatives / truthers.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yep, yep and yep.

Could you do a thread?

Please?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yep, yep and yep.

Could you do a thread?

Please?

I think you are better suited for that than me right now. I don't have the energy that I used to. (I've been sitting on writing a thread on a "separate" topic for several weeks now and haven't gotten to that. That and I can't take much of the liberal character assassination attempts that tend to bait me to anger. Which is why I haven't been much active on ATS.)

But do some research along the lines on what I mentioned. You will uncover much more information than what I dished out and perhaps discover others that I have not yet seen. Two minds work better than one and you're already doing a good job exposing the truth. Sorry to lay the burden on you. Just that my main focus is on the capstone. And that... is more than i can take.

Cheers

But this is one way Liberals are attacking conservatives economically:
Youtube Removes ads

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 17 Jun 2017 10:39:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Jun 2017 10:39:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am only slightly altering the facts here, simply because not doing so would unmask who I really am, but this happened to me and my family about 18 years ago. Made the news.

My wife was selling something that the local liberals were going nuts over. Completely legal, farm based, BUT some of these extremist lefties started web blogs targeting people like my wife. Vegans of course, who feel that we were "exploiting animals". I, of course, was monitoring these blogs constantly. With good reason.

One day, a very irate lady posted that, SHE was going to go "take care of this." I, grabbed my pistol and holster and simply waited on the front porch with a glass of sweet tea. I needed a break from the tractor anyway.

An hour later, she pulled into the driveway.

Got out of the car, with a small baseball bat in her hand, running at me yelling "MONSTER, YOU DESERVE" and she never finished the statement. I stood up as she exited the car, and just unclipped my holster.

She said "you won't pull that", and I rested my hand on the butt of the gun and flipped off the safety.

"Lady, you brought a bat to a gun fight, please leave now before there is only one version of what happened today..." She did, then posted that I WAS A GUN TOTING MANIAC on the blog. Umm, you were running at me with A BAT LADY!! She then was REALLY shocked when her local sheriff arrested her. Charges never stayed (I dropped the charges, as long as she agreed to stay 100 yards away from my family for the rest of our lives), but I never got another visit, AND was blacklisted on their blogs as a "DO NOT DISTURB". I have no idea what she would have done had I not been prepared. BUT, it would not have ended well for her.

The violence from the left, because we will not just let them have their own way (AND follow along with what they think), is getting WAY out of hand. It's not going to be very long before somebody gets really hurt for trying to enforce their own views on others, who would be content to simply live their own lives without someone sticking their heads into others business.

Fred.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

And this is why having people like Hillary the Faint as a candidate is a horrible thing to do.

Hillary will burn everything to the ground (and did) to get her way. Against all odds Trump won. It seems we are better off, time will tell.

Hillary could have stomped this violence out when Trump won and all the weaponized libs were going nuts with BLM and SJW's crap. But she stood silent. Her silence was deafening.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join