It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: thesaneone

Yeah I also want terrorists dead, and paedophiles, boy of those before they've ever commuted a crime.

It's called self defence.

Or you gonna act like some pro lifers aren't also pro death penalty and pro war on your side of the fence?

And again, for the final time...
This is not about disagreement...

When a representative becomes a danger to the public, no matter how large a majority or small a minority, they're no longer fit for purpose.

& I'm sure when they try to take your guns you'll agree with me, and then it will be okay to shoot others who disagree with you, politicising things that aren't politics but authoritarianism...

Maybe then you'll realise what I've been saying.

It is not self defense to shoot someone over their political postion.

Again, you are making the exact same argument as Robert Dear.

He was absolutely convinced that anyone who was for abortion was killing babies.

So when a politician thinks that baby is a life, and thinks we have no right tio murder that life even in extreme circumstances, you claim they are murdering the woman, and they deserve to be shot.

It is the exact same mentality!

Remember, even though you lied on the other thread and never said you were glad, you have in fact admitted to being glad this happened.

Even people that a forced to defend themselves rarely speak about being glad to do it, but not you.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

See you guys waste no time to blame the......whatever. Its after all Trumps fault right?

Anyway don't think its going unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Choke on your crocodile tears.

K~

Dude there is nothing hate full in most of this. I am not going to apologize for someone talking about the 2nd amendment and its reason for being.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes I did say glad that was a while before I responded in the other thread and I haven't slept for 2 days so my memory is foggy, on that I apologise.

However I stand by my self defence claim.

Once a politician becomes a danger, no matter the party affiliation or "policy" as you keep wanting to call it, it is time for them to go. & nothing will change my mind about that.
The means can vary as far as I'm concerned.

Depending on veracity of course.

However, I haven't advocated murder...
The guy isn't even dead.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Saw ante's thread for a minute.

It appeared every white racist attacks a minority was trumped up as being 'conservatives attacking liberals'.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You know, every time there is an act of violence against a member of some protected class or other, someone posts it and makes the claim that the hatred and violence is out of control and that we need to shed light on these incidents to raise awareness of the grave problem that this or that protected class faces from widespread societal prejudice.

Then this thread goes up with a similar purpose.

And I see some of those same faces come in and claim that the victims are whining.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 16-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Progressives and SJW's should not be able to buy guns. They should be on watch lists just like any other terrorist.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Context ? Reference ?

Any idiot can go load up Excel or Libreoffice, design a chart with red columns and post it.

Without a reference to validate your chart it can safely be called "utter BS" or "rantings of someone who can't admit they were wrong 6 months ago!".

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I am so horrified in reading this thread! Ikept expecting page after page that my fellow ATS'ers will blow off their steam and sarcasm and recognize that the fact that the majority of Americans are not left or right...but multi-levels of the center within our faux political matrix!

The majority want to have freedom to be happy living in their determined lives. They are not murderous in their hearts. I hate stereo-typing and generalizing. We all are individuals and need to remember that. We all have perspectives that will add to recognizing a more innovative future for our grandchildren.

We all need to refocus and recognize that there is not any one individual or even small group who can really effect you negatively unless you let them. Take a breath and realize...most of you are getting caught up on misperceptions from single individuals and are experiencing stress ( that will harm you more than anyone else)!

I may disagree with some and agree with others...but goodness...many of you in this thread have a history on ATS that shows you are all so much better than this nit picking!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretagent77

Progressives and SJW's should not be able to buy guns. They should be on watch lists just like any other terrorist.

I assume after due process?

Right?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Did you read the story?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Yes, much like conservatives did when Obama was elected, now it's the liberal's turn to loose their minds and act like children. I must admit that the left has gone way past the point that conservatives did though.

I mean, all the Conservatives did was obstruct when Obama was in office - they spent 8 years doing nothing but yelling no with their fingers in their ears.

Liberals have turned into a bunch of fascists. It's really disheartening.

(as a side note though, conservatives going NEENER NEENER NEENER at the left, are only making things worse for themselves. Conservatives use to complain that liberals talked down to them and had some kind of intellectual superiority complex. Well conservatives are now doing the same to the left.)

~Tenth

Where are the articles about physical attacks on O supporters? Disliking hi is one thing; this is quite another.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That type of crap written by morons, is the propaganda that is been feed to those that do not need much to get triggered.

People like that are nothing but tabloid writers of trash passing for honest reliable media information.

Opinion pieces are like butt holes everybody have one, but they should stay on tabloid fake news.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just poking my head in taking it all in here on ats, I'm starting to get why they call it the Mud Pit in here

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SleepyDude

Ha, This is a walk in the park from back in the days of the original mud pit where it wasn't as much censorship.

Now is rules and people are very nice, to each other believe me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Let me give you a little reminder.

After Trump won, there were riots in a lot of cities. BLM and SJW's were butt hurt and did you remember Clinton saying boo? She did not.

This is a shift in how the elite deal with the idiots that are will to burn break and rape. And I really don't care what political flavor it is coming from, it needs to stop.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hillary actually with her loser attitude took a defiant stance and this triggered her irrational followers.

The more intelligent ones accepted that their party was defeated, the left over became anarchist.

The violence right now is not going to stop unless the media and the moron celebrities shut the heck up and stop their propaganda.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretagent77

And perhaps , tattoos on their arms, and stars sewn on to their clothing so we can identify them right?

edit on 16-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I agree, and I think we are still seeing the wake of the Hillary loss and how she handled her self. It is a pity too, but people are fake and nice when things are easy, and a person's real colors only come out when things get crappy.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join