It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Paris accords.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Yes I'm glad he was shot

Wtf dude, I think you need to check yourself in at the facility again, it looks like you are back in that dark place.

I'm fine.

I just don't think politicians who vote to endanger pregnant rape victims deserve sympathy if they're shot.
I really don't find that controversial.

Do you also think that the people that voted for him deserve to be shot, I ask because he was doing what his people wanted?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Unless you can find him on the campaign trail saying he would fight against exception bills for rape victims and women in danger of death from childbirth I don't think you can say that's what his base voted for.

He probably ran on some create jobs platform.

To answer your question, no.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
QUESTION for anyone in the know... in regards to the nut bar that shot the congressman....

Could you subpoena his internet history... and if it revealed that he read that Huff Post article... could you then prosecute Huff Post?

I mean we hold teenagers liable for bullying on Facebook and causing suicides... sooo... how would that be much different?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Unless you can find him on the campaign trail saying he would fight against exception bills for rape victims and women in danger of death from childbirth I don't think you can say that's what his base voted for.

He probably ran on some create jobs platform.

To answer your question, no.

Well he ran on an overtly pro-life platform and got 74.6% of the vote in his district, so it's safe to assume that is what the people he represents wanted. That's nearly 250,000 people in LA District 1 that shouldn't be mourned if they are gunned down and killed according to your views.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Choke on your crocodile tears.

K~

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I hope you get the help you need.

Make it a great day.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm pro life. As you say, it's deeper than that...

& I've already stated that I am pro life in this thread, but it bears repeating if you're going to accuse me of wanting pro lifers dead.
This isn't about politics...

It's about life and death decisions being made for women, in this case rape victims and those in danger of death, by old men.

That's not politics. That's some more grade A bullsh*t you guys are using to virtue signal about how much politicians being shot is somehow wrong.

Well it isn't, in my opinion.

Not when they overstep the mark.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

What is your point?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

& I've already stated that I am pro life in this thread, but it bears repeating if you're going to accuse me of wanting pro lifers dead.

It's about life and death decisions being made for women, in this case rape victims and those in danger of death, by old men.

That's not politics. That's some more grade A bullsh*t you guys are using to virtue signal about how much politicians being shot is somehow wrong.

It isn't about life and death decisions being made for women or, indeed, a lack of compassion for rape victims. Nor is it only old men who are against abortion even in cases of rape.

I actually think in cases of rape abortions should be legal - within a time limit. In the case of life and death situations, it is again more complex than that, for a whole host of reasons which would be for another thread.

Regardless, though, calling it Karma if someone is killed for not holding your views is, frankly, insane. I suspect you just got a little heated, which happens, and don't really believe that, but whatever.
edit on 16/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The point is clearly that we have a pattern of Republican politicians inciting gun violence against their opponents. And there's a certain... hypocrisy when they turn around and say they are the real victims here, when they get some of what they've doled out to others.

Not to say it is right. Clearly nut jobs with guns are a very bad thing no matter who they are or what they are about.

And it's a darned shame nobody is having a conversation about how it might be a very good idea to stop total nut jobs from getting their hands on high powered assault weapons.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Prolife but okay with politicians getting shot when you disagree with them.

You can't make this $### up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

The point is clearly that we have a pattern of Republican politicians inciting gun violence against their opponents. And there's a certain... hypocrisy when they turn around and say they are the real victims here, when they get some of what they've doled out to others.

Not to say it is right. Clearly nut jobs with guns are a very bad thing no matter who they are or what they are about.

And it's a darned shame nobody is having a conversation about how it might be a very good idea to stop total nut jobs from getting their hands on high powered assault weapons.

Oh, the old 'you did it, so we'll do it' argument.
Probably best to live in the now, which is an environment of extreme left wing hatred and violence. What to do about it is another question. Let's hope the leaders in the country can sort it out before the citizens sort it out amongst themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Abysha

I fail to see the "leader" of the repubs openly calling for clashes with LOE and the left or Dem "leadership" falling silent when they can help calm the idiots.

Do disagree?

Where have you been?!

That's been the discussion for years and especially since Trump has been in the spotlight. Again, your vision is clouded with bias. Republicans have long talked this way, with this rhetoric, and encouraging violence. I see one post already put up some quotes that are relevant.

Seriously, you know better. I'm willing to own the faults of people who are like-minded to myself. I expect others to do so, as well, if there is to be any sort of discussion about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Prolife but okay with politicians getting shot when you disagree with them.

You can't make this $### up.

Mostly prolife, I mean in most cases prolife...

I am getting a "prolife in most cases but violent execution in others, the ones I don't like" vibe.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeah I also want terrorists dead, and paedophiles, and both of those before they've ever committed a crime.

It's called self defence.

Or you gonna act like some pro lifers aren't also pro death penalty and pro war on your side of the fence?

And again, for the final time...
This is not about disagreement...

When a representative becomes a danger to the public, no matter how large a majority or small a minority, they're no longer fit for purpose.

& I'm sure when they try to take your guns you'll agree with me, and then it will be okay to shoot others who disagree with you, politicising things that aren't politics but authoritarianism...

Maybe then you'll realise what I've been saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yeah I also want terrorists dead, and paedophiles, boy of those before they've ever commuted a crime.

It's called self defence.

Or you gonna act like some pro lifers aren't also pro death penalty and pro war on your side of the fence?

And again, for the final time...
This is not about disagreement...

When a representative becomes a danger to the public, no matter how large a majority or small a minority, they're no longer fit for purpose.

& I'm sure when they try to take your guns you'll agree with me, and then it will be okay to shoot others who disagree with you, politicising things that aren't politics but authoritarianism...

If a representative is not fit for purpose, they get voted out. That is how it works.
I have to say you lumping terrorists and paedophiles in with an elected official representing what his constituents actually want is a rather odd position to take.
I think you may have lost perspective.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You just need to look at this website to see examples of it. Every day there are posts calling for liberals to be hunted down, posts insulting liberals, posts saying if anybody tries to take our guns away we'll shoot them down, posts about how the Evil Liberal Alliance is going to destroy everything and everybody and must be destroyed first.

And now the latest stream is the creation of this 'liberal conspiracy', which doesn't exist, but which the alt-right have created as an illusionary bogey-man they seem to be quite happy to use to self-justify their own acts and thoughts of violence.

There is no 'liberal conspiracy'. There isn't even a 'left wing' in American politics. It's all just so utterly absurd it makes my head hurt.

There's people who want the violence to stop. And there's many many Republicans who keep upping the ante on violent incendiary rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Maybe nothing, I know what you are saying and it is that you think it's okay to kill politicians that you disagree with.

Paint it anyway that makes you feel good buddy but we all see what you are really saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Nice way to start the day isn't it?

With vitriol and division.

Makes you feel alive again.

Well I certainly am NOT waiting around to sing kum ba yah with anyone over this.

If you notice the same tactics are being used here as are used after a Islam sets off a bomb or some stuff.....calls for tolerance and bipartisan this and that.

They the left don't care and soon they will be right back to their character assassinations and eviscerations.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join