It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Again the SJW and weaponized liberal like you descibed need their collective wings clipped. The laws need to start slamming these idiots in jail to cool their heels for a week or 2.

I would imagine the jail time would make the hard core SJW's think about an easier way to make their pitiful points.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe in your mind. Your earlier reply was an example of your goading. A lot of your posts are like that.

That's what you think because you lack the ability to notice the hypocrisy I was pointing-out.

Of course you would think it's goading if you're one of the hypocrites.

I don't condone violence on either side.

link   
Weird.

COnservate nutters for YEARS have spewed violent, hateful rhetoric at the left.

Conservative, right-wing whack jobs HAVE advocated for "armed rebellion".

THAT is their whole "2nd Amendment" thing.

But...playing the sad, sorry victim is also a great DEFENSE.

Apparently?

Because I'm not SEEING what these alt-right radical extremists are SEEING.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Again the SJW and weaponized liberal like you descibed need their collective wings clipped. The laws need to start slamming these idiots in jail to cool their heels for a week or 2.

I would imagine the jail time would make the hard core SJW's think about an easier way to make their pitiful points.

I agree, we need to incarcerate people for their opinions.

And I think this really reiterated your point you are a true independent, equal parts left and right.

You're logical just like you said before, I just needed more time to read.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I agree, we need to incarcerate people for their opinions.

I HOPE that was sarcasm.

America is NOT North Korea.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Again,
How far are you willing to go to help and protect rape victims?

How about really stiff punishments for the rapist.

Forced life time incarceration, castration, or the death penalty?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

That's another non answer.

Let me be specific then. Do you think those that opposed the legislation you refer to deserve to die?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Death penalty every time.

You've asked me this before.

Then you brought up whether innocents could get caught up in it...

So I'll say what I said to you last time to save you replying, death penalty based on solid evidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Care to expand on that?

THAT is their whole "2nd Amendment" thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If they died I wouldn't lament like people are doing in this thread...

But that's because I care more for rape victims than authoritarian nutjobs who want to regulate women's bodies...

Which isn't political, its gender warfare.

Self defence will happen.

It just so happens that the lunatic who shot him, did it for the wrong reasons (obamacare)...

But, I guess if karma exists, this is the way it works.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Go to the post I was commenting on. There is a reason.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yup your kind of garbage brings out the best in everybody..me included.
Bye.

What exactly brings out the best in you?

Law and order or logical thought processes?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

We agree again. I shudder.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: UKTruth

If they died I wouldn't lament like people are doing in this thread...

But that's because I care more for rape victims than authoritarian nutjobs who want to regulate women's bodies...

Which isn't political, its gender warfare.

Self defence will happen.

It just so happens that the lunatic who shot him, did it for the wrong reasons (obamacare)...

But, I guess if karma exists, this is the way it works.

The majority in America are supportive on putting restrictions on abortion - even on the left. The idea that women have complete control of their bodies is a minority one.
Even when it comes to rape there are almost 30% of Americans who are again against abortion... I suspect a few of them have died in tragedies like 911. I guess it was karma for them too? .. and karma for any of the 60m or so American adults if they are murdered?

As for the issue itself the argument has nothing to do with authoritarians wanting to regulate women's bodies, or not caring about rape victims. Perhaps you should seek to understand an argument before writing people's deaths off as karma because of an idea you have that has no basis in reality.
edit on 16/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You did not answer the question.

Murder is way way different than dyeing.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Each side has their folk they are embarrassed of. The right has their skinheads, religious nutters, and "lone wolf" nuts while the liberals have their Antifa, SJWs, and intellectual superiority complex types.

All these archetypes get labeled either "conservative" or "liberal" and we should all own them and try to change the narrative in a positive way instead of sweeping them under the rug. You guys own your racists and tell them to stop being so damned repugnant and we'll tell our SJW's to stop being so overly dramatic.

It's a social war we all need to wage within our own ranks if either side wants to face each other with any sort of dignity.

The diff is there is not the calling for violence from the dumb ass leaders on the R. The left seem to talk in cryptic messages and tepidly endorse the violence with an ugly smile.
Do remember the BLM riots after the elections? Did Clinton tell everyone to stand down, nope she just let "nature" take it's course. Enforcing the violence.

To think it's worse than the conservative side has been in recent history, you're being intentionally blind to your own bias.

And to reply to my comment with a "but yours is worse" comment is sort of counter-productive, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The responses in this thread have got to be some of the most disgusting I've seen on ATS since I joined. The fact ATS can condone this type of posting, but won't allow talk of drugs is amazing and I have to wonder what goes on in the minds of those running this site. The Right vs Left crap needs to stop and we all need to step back and look at what's really going on. Do any of you really think any politician out there cares about you any further than appeasing you on an issue to gain something they want. Think hard...Was there ever a politician in modern times who truly cared for you without the motive to gain something for themselves. I sure can't think of one. So why for the love of God are we sitting here like grade school children playing tit for tat...The left did this...Well the right does it too... My god people take a wider look at what's going on...If not this isn't going to turn out very well for us all...And surely will not benefit anyone right or left...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes I'm glad he was shot

Wtf dude, I think you need to check yourself in at the facility again, it looks like you are back in that dark place.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yes I'm glad he was shot

Wtf dude, I think you need to check yourself in at the facility again, it looks like you are back in that dark place.

I'm fine.

I just don't think politicians who vote to endanger pregnant rape victims deserve sympathy if they're shot.
I really don't find that controversial.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I fail to see the "leader" of the repubs openly calling for clashes with LOE and the left or Dem "leadership" falling silent when they can help calm the idiots.

Do disagree?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join