It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Conservatives favor unregulated capitalism, but when it affects their bottom line it's time for regulation.

Conservatives, favor free markets, but when it means bailing out friends, that is another story.

Conservatives, deflect and call anybody a leftist or liberal when hypocrisy is exposed.

Do we really need to hear about liberals being violent? It was the conservative Republican government that killed millions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Nobody really cares about conservatives much anymore. The disillusioned youth, is just not listening anymore.

The so called conservatives were in favor of corporate subsidizes to wallstreet. Last time I checked that classifies as communism. Conservatives really like the state when they scratch their butts.

But when they don't...liberal, liberal, liberal.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Umberto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Very simplistic view.

How about when an innocent by stander get stomped or raped or property gets burned to the ground.

How did their political flavor get them "got"?
edit on 16-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Timed

Aren't you the troll who pops up every week after being banned again and again only to repeat yourself about people knowing their place?

Get a life.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
People ALWAYS feel persecuted when they're in charge.

Time to nut-up buttercup!!

OWN your POTUS and the POOR policy decisions. Time to OWN up to the fact that the ONLY thing conservatives do well is OPPOSE things.

They don't know HOW to create. They don't know HOW to build. They don't know HOW to innovate. They don't know HOW to make America great. Again.

STALE ideas. Backwards logic.

All the while? America FALLS behind the rest of the world.

I write to you poolside from my third home - you have no idea what you're talking about. America is the land of opportunity and if ou can't succeed here it's because you are in some way inferior to your competition.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: introvert

So because some fringe conservatives talk about winning a hypothetical civil war against liberals, you think that its fun to make fun of people that have a serious concern about a self proclaimed leftists trying to kill people for a political ideology, on a very thread were an ATS member is also calling for the death of political people for their political ideology.

Instead of saying "Wait a minute that is scary" You decide to say a post making fun of this fear is a good point, and then deflect blame and say the right does bad things.

Yep, you sound like a real stand up person.

Yes.
That post seemed to just goad one side into further anger.

I was highlighting hypocrisy. Sorry if that makes you angry or scared.

Perhaps people need to learn to control their emotions a bit better.

I am neither angered by or scared of your post.
Sorry if that disappoints you.

So I wasn't goading people in to becoming further angry.

Glad we cleared that up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Grambler

Oh jeezus, I'm replying to the 1st page..haven't gotten further.
I'm getting so f'n tired of this sh#t, should just burn the whole damn place down..b done with it.
I'm out..this is no longer the ATS I was interested in and joined.

Yet you comment.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Again, your incarceration can not come soon enough. You are openly advocating murder on a public forum, and I look forward to hearing about when you are locked up and no longer a danger to society.

They are not openly advocating for murder.

They are saying they got what they deserved.

Karma is a bitch sort of thing.

That's how it comes off to me.

Endorsing violence to stop violence.

Simple minds.

People must have simple minds if they do not realize what Haz was saying.

(post by Timed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Very simplistic view.

How would you complicate it? None of the people that lead any of these political parties care about their constituents any further than it helps them to get elected and advance their own interests.

They all laugh and play baseball together, while the supporters are right here talking about a war brewing..

I was born at night, but not last night.

link   

Sounds like America is ALREADY GREAT.

So why does it need to be made "great again" ?

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: Hazardous1408

How far are you willing to go to help and protect rape victims?

How about really stiff punishments for the rapist.

Forced life time incarceration, castration, or the death penalty?

He has told us on page 5.

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

But nope, that wasn't saying people with this position need to die.

Nice to see all of the people here defending him though, eh.

I guess this thread was relevant after all.

If you're going to call people out, grow a pair and make sure you're targeting them specifically.

I'm not defending posters comment about how he's glad the dude got shot. That's #ed. Exactly why I can't stand BOTH you bat# # liberals AND conservatives.

What I am defending, is the inane comment regarding "I hope you're arrested before you kill someone."

That's now how the legal system works, bud, and for damn good reason. Pre-crime and the thought police are not something I necessarily care for.

Just like some liberals want to see conservatives harmed, conservatives want to see liberals silenced.

You #ing clowns have brought ATS so far down into the ditch, it's unreal.

I am sorry, you are incorrect.

Saying that you are glad an innocent person was shot, and claiming that the tree of liberty needs more blood from people that hold these beliefs is a crime. A person in my county was recently arrested for making similar threats not long ago.

This was not a joke like Kathy Griffin, this was not art like the Trump caeser play; this is a person saying "I am glad that republican got shot, and I feel the tree of liberty needs blood from other people with that belief"

Hoping that someone gets locked up before they kill someone isn't being authoritarian. I would rather he not go to jail or kill anyone, but his rhetoric is obviously extreme.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: Hazardous1408

How far are you willing to go to help and protect rape victims?

How about really stiff punishments for the rapist.

Forced life time incarceration, castration, or the death penalty?

He has told us on page 5.

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

But nope, that wasn't saying people with this position need to die.

Nice to see all of the people here defending him though, eh.

I guess this thread was relevant after all.

If you're going to call people out, grow a pair and make sure you're targeting them specifically.

I'm not defending posters comment about how he's glad the dude got shot. That's #ed. Exactly why I can't stand BOTH you bat# # liberals AND conservatives.

What I am defending, is the inane comment regarding "I hope you're arrested before you kill someone."

That's now how the legal system works, bud, and for damn good reason. Pre-crime and the thought police are not something I necessarily care for.

Just like some liberals want to see conservatives harmed, conservatives want to see liberals silenced.

You #ing clowns have brought ATS so far down into the ditch, it's unreal.

Clown to the Left of me hypocrites to the Right...

link   

People ALWAYS feel persecuted when they're in charge.

Time to nut-up buttercup!!

OWN your POTUS and the POOR policy decisions. Time to OWN up to the fact that the ONLY thing conservatives do well is OPPOSE things.

They don't know HOW to create. They don't know HOW to build. They don't know HOW to innovate. They don't know HOW to make America great. Again.

STALE ideas. Backwards logic.

All the while? America FALLS behind the rest of the world.

Very good point, when handed the health care redo, the repubs pissed their collective pants. No plan, no thought and no leadership. Idiots.

link   

I just went through that Huffpo article.. they have gone stark raving mad. Executions for people who support policies they don't approve of... amazing. From their wording, " and everyone assisting in his agenda", it's unclear whether voting for Trump carries the death penalty in their asylum.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ya, got a problem with it?
I comment because some of are turning a once cool place into a very much not fun/cool place ..feel like i'm in grade 8 again..enjoy your circle jerk/drama.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The amount of people that I used to disagree with but find reasonable that are on this thread that are proving themsselves to be very unreasonable is growing by the second.

Ditto.

TBH, I wished I had not read this thread as it made me a little nauseous. People need to slowly BTF away from the programming for a while.

Speaking of that, I will be signing off now, grabbing a good book and going outside to read it on this beautiful day.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sounds like America is ALREADY GREAT.

So why does it need to be made "great again" ?

Ribeye is my favorite steak but I still cut the fat before I dig in.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just when the mood was slowly starting to shift to something more fair and tolerable, reality comes back to smack you in the face.

Guess it was only the calm before the storm..

Aren't you guys tired of this # yet?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

So because some fringe conservatives talk about winning a hypothetical civil war against liberals, you think that its fun to make fun of people that have a serious concern about a self proclaimed leftists trying to kill people for a political ideology, on a very thread were an ATS member is also calling for the death of political people for their political ideology.

Instead of saying "Wait a minute that is scary" You decide to say a post making fun of this fear is a good point, and then deflect blame and say the right does bad things.

Yep, you sound like a real stand up person.

Yes.
That post seemed to just goad one side into further anger.

I was highlighting hypocrisy. Sorry if that makes you angry or scared.

Perhaps people need to learn to control their emotions a bit better.

I am neither angered by or scared of your post.
Sorry if that disappoints you.

So I wasn't goading people in to becoming further angry.

Glad we cleared that up.

Maybe in your mind.
Your earlier reply to me was another example of your goading.
A lot of your posts are like that.
I was just making note of it.
Just because I was not angered or afraid does not mean that you are not making remarks that tend to goad.
edit on b000000302017-06-16T12:27:27-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 16 Jun 2017 12:27:27 -05001200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Just when the mood was slowly starting to shift to something more fair and tolerable, reality comes back to smack you in the face.

Guess it was only the calm before the storm..

Aren't you guys tired of this # yet?

Very much so.

I'm tired of the Right always crying and pointing fingers at the Left when they have the same damn issues in their own yard.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join