It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Weaponized liberals seem to be doing more than just holding their breath if they don't get their way lately.

Ahh the American liberal. So majestic and so violent and hell bent to be lead around by the media to destroy property and use violence to get what they want. Even though they have no idea what that may be.

A wave of liberal rage has marked the last 11 months since the rise and subsequent election of President Donald Trump.

Antifa protestors clad in black masks shut down college campuses, destroy property and indiscriminately attack those they disagree with, whether women or the elderly. Meanwhile, CNN fires Kathy Griffin for taking photos with a bloody replica of the president’s decapitated head.

Then of course we have the Huff calling for violence. Then when wack jobs come out and do it there is a stunned disbelief and why OH why did he do this????
Look in the mirror, liberal leftists seem to be growing more violent not in just their rhetoric like plays, and artistic rights, but also just when protesting. Attached is the source of a long list of weaponized liberals doing dastardly deeds. Tisk tisk.

dailycaller.com...
Amid this backdrop, The Huffington Post publishes an article calling for the execution of Trump and “everyone assisting his agenda.”

Then, shots ring out as a man gorged on media hysteria attempts to slaughter Republican congressmen while they practice for a charity baseball game.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nice way to start the day isn't it?

With vitriol and division.

Makes you feel alive again.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh look a whiny conservative needing a safe space..

joking

But seeing you will be told that,I thought I may as well say it and get it over with

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yes, much like conservatives did when Obama was elected, now it's the liberal's turn to loose their minds and act like children. I must admit that the left has gone way past the point that conservatives did though.

I mean, all the Conservatives did was obstruct when Obama was in office - they spent 8 years doing nothing but yelling no with their fingers in their ears.

Liberals have turned into a bunch of fascists. It's really disheartening.

(as a side note though, conservatives going NEENER NEENER NEENER at the left, are only making things worse for themselves. Conservatives use to complain that liberals talked down to them and had some kind of intellectual superiority complex. Well conservatives are now doing the same to the left.)

~Tenth

edit on 6/16/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This really made me feel ashamed to be a liberal. I am liberal once until I decided to adopt some conservative views after seeing my fellow liberals resorting to violence.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Huff and Washington Post both advocate for resistance/violence and then when it occurs it is Trumps fault. Fuzzy liberal logic abounds these days!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The division is already there,and the violence,OP is merely mentioning it,imo.Thing is,keeping quiet about it does not seem to be helping either.Idk what the solution is to the division,there does not seem to be one.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

With all due respect Rax, my dear...

If there is a solution... this is about as far from it, apart from more violence, as can possibly be.

I mean seriously, who wakes up at 8 o clock in the morning, has there cup of coffee and then says...
"Yep, now will be a good time to poke some liberals on ATS."...

Seems silly to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Cultural Marxism at work in the education system since the 1930s.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I mean seriously, who wakes up at 8 o clock in the morning, has there cup of coffee and then says...

I can name a few.

And I can name a few who do it to the conservatives.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
That HuffPo article is brutal.

The author outlines a bunch of things he thinks is treasonous. Forget about russian collusion for a minute.

The author says removing environmental protections, or Trumps travel ban amount to treason.

Trump’s campaign rhetoric and subsequent travel ban orders against the Muslim population serve as a valuable recruitment tool for the Islamic State by giving them credibility. ISIS’ whole narrative is that Western powers seek to destroy Islam; Trump’s willingness to wage what amounts to a constitutional jihad against all of Islam makes their entire case for them:

That Trump fails to recognize how much he is assisting ISIS with his rhetoric — or simply does not care — is a subject for debate, but it is a fact which he cannot dispute. By choosing to ignore this fact, he is aiding the greatest foreign adversary in the modern world and therefore committing another act of treason.

This same argument also applies to top-ranking White House and Republican aides, including — but likely not limited to — Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, and Vice President Pence. While they may not be participating quite as directly as Trump himself, the fact that they support his agenda and are helping to protect him means that they are accessories and are thus also committing acts of treason. All must face justice.

You get that? Sp being critical of Islam in general I guess will help Isis, and is treason.

And what does the HuffPO recommend happens to those people?

Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason. They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt). And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:XJ3ktGIGyz8J:www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/impeachment-is-no-longer-enough-donald-trump-must_us_59 3dfafee4b094fa859f19ce+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is unreal! Note he says there is little doubt to their guilt.

This isn't Alex Jones or some podcast, this is a main stream news source calling for the death of the entire administration for things like removing regulations and having the travel ban.

And people will still quote this source as if it has some sort of credibility.

Truly disgusting.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I can name a few.

And I can name a few who do it to the conservatives.

I'm not usually here at this hour of the day...

That seems bizarre to me. No matter who is doing it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I mostly agree with what you're saying, I don't think it's quite as bad as it's made out to be though, apart from the spike in November 2016, there is only a couple of incidents per month.

But conservatives playing the victim card seems a bit...I dunno...off.

edit on 16/6/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That's a strange read, Grambler.

I hope you know most on the left don't believe that tripe.

Just as most on the right didn't believe Obama was a Kenyan Muslim who shouldn't have been POTUS.

It's the fringe man...
They've always been into the divide...
Not sure how they plan to conquer after that... I don't think they're smart enough to plan that far ahead.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Liberals have turned into a bunch of fascists. It's really disheartening.

(as a side note though, conservatives going NEENER NEENER NEENER at the left, are only making things worse for themselves. Conservatives use to complain that liberals talked down to them and had some kind of intellectual superiority complex. Well conservatives are now doing the same to the left.)

~Tenth

I think the moral of this story is that you can't fight fire with fire and humility goes a long way. The left created a beast with conservatives by their tactics. And many are too angry to contain their emotions. Truth be told though... both sides are being manipulated.

I just hope people wake up to realize this fact before more blood get's spilled. Both sides have a common enemy where they can unite forces on. But both sides fail to realize what that enemy is.
Deep... state...(and the mirror reflection.)

A simple solution? Turn your back on the illusion...

but that's just me...

link   
Not nearly a complete list.

BLM appears to be no where in sight.

Happenings on college campuses cant be either. Thats just what i could go find on youtube.

Then there's the non poitical event angry mobs.

Then there's the rally riots.

Then theres the high schoolers.

Then theres the campus speaker riots.

And these would just be going by events not individual citizens getting attacked. Which who knows how many unreported incidents there are. Which by the way includes murders (thats plural).

+3 more 
link   

I'm not usually here at this hour of the day...

That seems bizarre to me. No matter who is doing it.

Oh, there are some Grade A partisan hack douchebags who seem to go out of their way to antagonize people on a regular basis.

link   

It is foolish not to recognize someone who wishes you harm.

I am sure you and I could sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee as long as there is no far right or far left crap. This is what we all should be concerned with especially when it turns violent. A popular thing for the leftists for the time being.
edit on 16-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

What's going to happen is conservatives are going to start striking back.

And then it will be wall-to-wall coverage of how violent conservatives are.

If you kick a dog long enough, even the good ones will start to bite.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Really? Thats the best you have?

The OP isn't about poking some "liberals" on ATS, its about the obvious increasing murderous intent exhibited by Leftists and their MSM propaganda outlets. You can't deflect that fact, in fact, it probably thrills your heart a bit. And you can't deny its happening and you dont have the leftist stones to justify it, so you make fun, derride the OP and its author. Typical leftist tactics in action!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join