It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find 7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains in the Balkans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey

Even though you're being facetious and sarcastic, what you say is the truth. Prove to me that that is 6 million years old and that it is related to humans.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: iasenko
I believe it, we used to probably hang out with dinosaurs. Orcs and elves and sprites and # were probably the advanced humanoid descendants to . Time is a very long time. Even just a couple thousand years history is lost and reinterpreted. Words and images tell vastly different stories across the globe, but many share common origins, milestones, and cataclysms.

I believe the architect myself. He can function as God with the right interpretation, or as giant simulator existence guy. Either way, it seems to be simply an illustration of a familiar existence when applied through the universal language of mathematics!!

Eternity baby, where will you recycle us next??

(entropy)
the universe was born
the universe lives
the universe will die

its a cocoon
made from
broken symmetry

3 membranes of energy
each with it's own family of quarks
all bound by space-time

the maker is
a perfection
of geometry and symmetry

no gender as its paired
no human ego attributes
totality of life
edit on 16-6-2017 by dmsmu because: did not add comment

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890
a reply to: InceyWincey

Even though you're being facetious and sarcastic, what you say is the truth. Prove to me that that is 6 million years old and that it is related to humans.

To be able to completely understand the evidence, the majority of us would probably require several years of additional education. It's not realistic to expect every new scientific discovery to be explainable to the layman in any amount of time that most of us can afford to invest in it. A certain amount of trust is required.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
So does this mean that humans sprang up naturally all over or did we just find mans true ancestors? Did say Africans evolve from whites or the other way around? If they did....will science ever admit to it on an academic level? Especially given the current climate of race relations?

I've never believed the Adam & Eve theory. It's impossible and neither do I believe the spread came from Africa, that doesn't make sense either..

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
So does this mean that humans sprang up naturally all over or did we just find mans true ancestors? Did say Africans evolve from whites or the other way around? If they did....will science ever admit to it on an academic level? Especially given the current climate of race relations?

I've never believed the Adam & Eve theory. It's impossible and neither do I believe the spread came from Africa, that doesn't make sense either..

Can you explain what makes you think the spread from Africa doesn't make sense?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kef33890

genetics

the code
of the 1st life
is in all life

yes the relationship
of all is fact
direct decedent
not likely

belief in empirical data
gives credence to the assigned dates

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dmsmu

Are you allergic to coherent sentences?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I am old, every time I buy a keyboard it disappears. So I type with an OS KB. That makes my thoughts much faster than my fingers. Since I am lazy I try for minimum words with maximum content. If my words are devoid of coherent meaning I m sorry.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dmsmu

Well don't I look like the #in asshole?

More power to ya.
You might wanna look into why those keyboards keep disappearing though. That sounds dangerous.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

3 sons
8 grand kids
the web of life
is large
the door to my
bedroom might as well
open onto
grand central station
but that's as it should be
it also answers
why I can't keep a keyboard

I care for the bonds on their hearts, they all know what material things I have go to whoever has need.

Be well
walk the path of light
and build your karma
for the universe
is far more glorious
than anyone's imagination

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi guys

This is completely irrelevant and don't really know where to post
but have a new blog on Ancient History topics got a little preview
was wondering whether could get some comments on it whether people
would be interested in seeing more

ancientmysticblog.wordpress.com...

thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: iasenko

Very nice find! We don't have a lot of data on prehumans this old.

(for those of you wondering, this is an ancestor of the human race and would have looked rather apelike to your eyes. Yes, you can tell it's in the human lineage by the molars (jaw teeth.) Humans and their ancestors have a certain shape to the "valleys" in the molars that's unique to them.

Already covered here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Already covered here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have tried searching through the forums, but I got no matches, that's why I opened​ a new thread.
S+F for your thread from me.

Thank you guys for commenting an discussing the finding, lot's of interesting information​ for me. That's why I love ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Though we didn't hang with dinosaurs lol, I bet it absolutely looked like middle earth with a dozen different hominid species running around and all the pre ice age mega fauna.

Maybe it is possible that Orcs were the humanoid evolution of dinosaurs?? The funny thing I remember seeing in LOTR was when they were pulling the oracai from the ground outside of Sarumans tower. From within the Earth so to speak.

And yet, there are many movies and conspiracies alleging dinosaurs and a hidden civilization (perhaps NAZI's too) live within the Hollow Earth . Is there a connection?? Maybe...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join