It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Canyon Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I remember a show I saw about three years back on something too do with the Skinwalker. Not sure if it was shot at Skinwalker Ranch specifically though. Anyway, there was a crew of guys in military style fatigues and equipment all looking for this Skinwalker being. They eventually found something that they chased and cornered in an outcropping of large boulders, where some had formed a small cave. It was all filmed in daylight. This thing was trapped in this small cave, where they got some footage of the thing's glowing red/yellow eyes peering out at the camera. It was also making some pretty serious growling type sounds. Pretty creepy. As it went though, they went to close in on it in the cave where it was cornered, then it was just gone. Vanished, with not apparent way to flee the cave besides the one way in, in which they eyes were seen.

Anyway, this thread made me remember seeing this show a few years back. I hope Zack and his gang find something solid.

MS

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Thanks for the heads up! Not a show I normally watch, but would like to see how they approach this case, since it's so interesting. All set to record now.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see if the Skinwalker Ranch lives up to its Reputation.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks for the heads up! Not a show I normally watch, but would like to see how they approach this case, since it's so interesting. All set to record now.

I need to make a correction to my OP but I can't due to the 4 hr time limit. The show airs on Saturday night at 9 p.m. EST.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So after reading your post I would be interested in watching this, and thank you for providing a link to it, however their website says this does not air until tomorrow night. Bummed but at least I can set the dvr.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Any chance you have that book, all I find is free downloads with a credit card...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

oops dint work
send it again

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i cannot find a ghost adventures show that is skinwalker related. unless its season 14 episode 7 cos i think we're up to season 14 episode 6 in the uk. or youtube for that matter. has it just come out?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura

i cannot find a ghost adventures show that is skinwalker related. unless its season 14 episode 7 cos i think we're up to season 14 episode 6 in the uk. or youtube for that matter. has it just come out?

I was wrong in my OP on the date. The show airs tonight at 9 p.m. EST on the Travel Channel.

Here's the link to the Travel Channel site: www.travelchannel.com...
edit on 17-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thankyou OP

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I need to make a correction to my OP but I can't due to the 4 hr time limit. The show airs on Saturday night at 9 p.m. EST.

Yeah. I saw that, when searching! You did have the site link, so it was pretty easy to locate, anyway! I figured the date issue was like what I do, calling it one day, when it's right around midnight, and is technically another. Should prove interesting, anyway. I hope!

Some of the shows, I really enjoy, but others are so faked, it's sad. Hoping this one is of the former sort!!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I just finished watching this and that place is weird as #. I would love to and check it out

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

I just finished watching this and that place is weird as #. I would love to and check it out

I'm headed near that area later this summer for that express purpose.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Watching the show now, and They are inside the canyon and the camera was aimed at the sky for a bit and I noticed one of the donuts on a rope contrails that has been associated with one of those black project aircraft.. Show is interesting so far.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Okay episode..

Wasn't about Skinwalker Ranch

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That episode was truly awful. I watched with an open mind, but I kept laughing at the crew. Nothing happened.

Did the one investigator really think he could travel to another world with that mirror? It was a little too ridiculous for me I guess.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Halfway through the the show on the Pacific time zone airing and so far there's been a lot of inconsistencies to make the show interesting.
edit on 17-6-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

Happy Father's Day to everyone.

I thought I would elaborate a little more on what I posted last night, now after watching it and letting it stew in my head a little overnight.

At the start of the show they showed a picture of a yei bei cheii, a sacred ceromnial dancer, with glowing eyes implying that it was a picture of a skinwalker. That is pretty offensive to traditional Navajo's who partake in those ceromonies which are usually done for healing.

Then there was the matter of the medicine lady who did a warrior prayer thing who went by the name of "walking thunder". Walking Thunder isn't even a Navajo name. She probably didn't have that stereotypical plains native name so they changed it up for the show. A warrior prayer ceremony last all night not 5 minutes. Prayers and healing ceremonies are usually done seated not standing. And the medicine lady also gave the the guys from the show what she referred to as "ghost busters". She never called it devils weed like the narrator said. The narrator also falsely claimed it was hallucinogenic. The stuff translated is called bitter plant and it's like a deterent against evil entities. Navajos also don't use hallucinogens in their ceromines except for a rare type of ceremony and its just a side effect of the medicinal plant they use and not for spiratual journey purposes.

Then there was the whole situation of trying to track down a skinwalker with a camera crew. Never gonna happen no matter how hard you try baiting with a pelt of animal skin. Or like another show I watched that tried baiting it with beef leg. You have to know how skinwalkers operate to understand really. They also get around instantaneously pretty much when they need to.

Maybe if the guys from the show, and the producers as well, had done some research they would have had a better show.

edit on 18-6-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This show is still going? You can only watch Baggins scare himself so many times. And his buddies get pseudo-worked up over nothing. Drops of water in front of the camera, people in cars outside the building, if I can watch it in slow mo, seeing water droplets passed off as ghosts, why can't they..?

"Oh crap I hear a ghost right behind me, it smells like a fart demon! "

Basically anything attached to Skinwalker ranch just lost all credibility. They (you know, 'they') been trying to milk out the paranormal cash cow so long until a fresh audience shows up, blink183 fans and whatnot, but there are too many disgruntled old timers still around that have seen and heard it all before.

edit on 18-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain

That episode was truly awful. I watched with an open mind, but I kept laughing at the crew. Nothing happened.

Did the one investigator really think he could travel to another world with that mirror? It was a little too ridiculous for me I guess.

i sure hope someone picks up that phone...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join