It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you stuck in a dark place?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If you've ever been inspired or uplifted by a song that is the feeling we are searching for. Heaven will be like that all the time. We can bring heaven to earth but it has to be all inclusive. There will be no lower class or upper class. Everyone will be uplifted all of the time.

Money is a just a distraction to keep us from seeing the real universal currency, spiritual or karmic energy. Once you wake from being hypnotised into depression, you will be able to build that energy up inside yourself.

I do everything with good intentions. The universe works on vibrations. To understand that is to understand truth. I know you're a good person. Sometimes this world gets the better of us all. Myself included.

I made a playlist of songs that help me. I hope they could help you too.

Psychotronic Illusion Warfare: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

Just a friendly advice - This kind of topic suits more the music sub forum.

On topic: It's appreciated always to "see" someone's thoughts just by listening of his/hers favorite songs. However am afraid we cannot really have Heaven on Earth. It's utopia, and utopias are non-realistic, considering how the universe seems to work. We might better go for some Earthly things like lots of walnuts and plenty of beer 🍺.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If money is a distraction that keeps us from heaven, then I should be completely focused and living in paradise.

Strangely though, I need to buy food, pay rent, and bills. and barely afford to.

Living in perpetual suffering, observing nothing but a world in turmoil spattered with an occasional deluded person outwardly expressing happiness, but internally struggling just as all the rest are.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that
And may I say - not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
We will achieve permanent heaven on earth by eradicating negative thought energy completely. People like to drag each other down, it is in our nature. It is possible to achieve this through a form of thought virus, or one world religion.
edit on 16-6-2017 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Yes.

Thank you for the warm welcome RIsenMessiah
It had certainly been a test.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The universe works on vibrations. To understand that is to understand truth.

What you said in this sentence is highly significant.

Everything is Vibrational. The Vedas knew this well. The Truth is there, you just have to receive it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The universe works on vibrations. To understand that is to understand truth.

What you said in this sentence is highly significant.

Everything is Vibrational. The Vedas knew this well. The Truth is there, you just have to receive it.

Everything is so effortless now. I am free.
My mission now is to bring everyone else up with me. Its up to you all to write your own song, stop letting life drag you along. Join us in heaven.
edit on 16-6-2017 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I've already let go. I'm already in heaven, thank you.

You see, time doesn't exist, neither do I or You or Anyone. We are simply imaginary sine waves floating through this so called solidified mass we call Reality. It's interesting is it not? Nothing is what it seems. But we are here nonetheless, until we pass on to what i refer to as, 'home'. Until then, we are here. We create goodness to counteract evil.

Jesus Christ.. Do you ever look up at what you've written and say, # that made me sound like a new age fruit cake?! lmao ok done... sorry... haha. I dont believe in new age btw, just the now.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Damnit! I ruined my perfect triple 6!

###

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I've already let go. I'm already in heaven, thank you.

You see, time doesn't exist, neither do I or You or Anyone. We are simply imaginary sine waves floating through this so called solidified mass we call Reality. It's interesting is it not? Nothing is what it seems. But we are here nonetheless, until we pass on to what i refer to as, 'home'. Until then, we are here. We create goodness to counteract evil.

Jesus Christ.. Do you ever look up at what you've written and say, # that made me sound like a new age fruit cake?! lmao ok done... sorry... haha. I dont believe in new age btw, just the now.

I know, I meant the others. If I really cared about their opinion of me I'd be better off dead
I've wasted enough time caring about others opinion of me. I can bring others up and I've demonstrated this multiple times in my personal life. I can do anything. I've been to hell and back in my own head, even raised the dead. I'm going to do what I do best and enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

you took the words right out of my mind, it must have been while you replied to me

don't know why but that song came to me as I read the thread... O.o

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I understand! Thank you for your reply, it's all good!

edit on 16-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

ha! well when you posted that, I immediately knew it was Sinatra and had to post the video.

A Wonderful voice he had, for a mafia boss lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just posting for anyone that feels depressed or has anxiety. I find listening to rain very soothing, you can find 10 hour rain videos on YouTube there are multiple videos.

It worked an continues to work for me, I especially play them at night when I want to sleep, so if you feel this is you, try it guys

Hope anyone that's in a dark place finds light, peace brothers

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
Just posting for anyone that feels depressed or has anxiety. I find listening to rain very soothing, you can find 10 hour rain videos on YouTube there are multiple videos.

It worked an continues to work for me, I especially play them at night when I want to sleep, so if you feel this is you, try it guys

Hope anyone that's in a dark place finds light, peace brothers

I totally agree and often listen to the sound of rain as a way to relax and find calming headspace.

This one has native flute added.. truly beautiful

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Even the thought 'I am not in Heaven' arises in Heaven.
Heaven is the space in which everything arises.

All in 'done' on earth as it is in Heaven.

No one is doing anything - all is arising and subsiding.

Heaven is not obvious if there is a belief that there is a separate you doing things. Now is doing itself.

'You' cannot ever be 'in' Heaven - 'you' are Heaven - 'you' are the space that everything arises and subsides within.
edit on 17-6-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Meatloaf!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I clicked your link.

It was probably one of the strangest and worst compilations of music I've seen in a long while.

Pitbull? Disturbed? Lighthouse? Ariana Grande?

If I was in a dark place and I listened to your playlist I would probably opt for suicide.

I'd say you're the one that's the victim of Psychotronic warfare.

edit on 6/17/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join