It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwback: Alex Jones - Bohemian Grove

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a good man, who is not guilty of even one single thing the MSM tries to pin on him. Everything they claim he has said about SH and much more is 100 percent BS. The obvious reason why they do this is because they absolutely despise the truth or anyone knowing the truth of things. The other sad part is how many gullible people there are who listen to what anti-AJ people say about him, and then they gladly parrot those lies. And this is one big reason why America is so screwed up today, because of how this happens.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Alex Jones is a good man, who is not guilty of even one single thing the MSM tries to pin on him. Everything they claim he has said about SH and much more is 100 percent BS. The obvious reason why they do this is because they absolutely despise the truth or anyone knowing the truth of things. The other sad part is how many gullible people there are who listen to what anti-AJ people say about him, and then they gladly parrot those lies. And this is one big reason why America is so screwed up today, because of how this happens.

I completely agree. When a major story breaks and the MSM starts to run with it I like to read the specific viewpoints from the MSM so I can understand the false narrative they are being employed to push. Then I will go see what and how Alex breaks it down. It's literally mind blowing the factual data Alex comes up with to support his view points. I wish more people would be a little more open minded about at least reading what some of what Alex has to say. I'm not saying people should become converts. I fact check everyone and that means Alex included. Yet time and time again I can clearly see how the MSM is always pushing a false narrative and then see where Alex is lifting the veil.

I do not always agree with some of the claims Alex makes but I do tend to agree with a number of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's why I said it was so ironic seeing people on here accusing him of stuff that the mainstream say about him.

Shows their own leanings , I guess.

I don't see the MSM apologise or correct themselves, either.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Tulpa because: and again

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Alex will always admit when he's wrong and apologise for it. He has integrity despite what people say to the contrary.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Alex has more facts than the MSM does in most cases. The guy is starting to go mainstream in a way with his reporter getting a seat at the white house press briefings.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

That's because Trump trusts Infowars far more than most media operations.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Thats why I always give him the benefit of the doubt and I feel better about skipping past certain posters here.

Also, I would dearly love to see someone on the BBC tear off their shirt and go off on a big, angry, raging meltdown...

I suspect they'd cut to the sports desk before that happened.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Thats why I always give him the benefit of the doubt and I feel better about skipping past certain posters here.

Also, I would dearly love to see someone on the BBC tear off their shirt and go off on a big, angry, raging meltdown...

I suspect they'd cut to the sports desk before that happened.

That would be awesome!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Richard Nixon on The Bohemian Grove - "The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.."

Summer, 1967 at Owls Nest Camp - Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon before either of them were presidents.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
But there's something fishy about Alex and how he acts. All is not what it seems. The psy-ops is more sophisticated than you may imagine.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
as much as i like to roast alex jones that video is a classic. definitely the best thing he's done period

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here's my take on Alex Jones. Over the years, he has shown some really thought provoking things. Some of his documentaries are outstanding. I think at one time it was about more than money to him.

However, over the last few years, it has been clear to me he's an entertainer. No one, I don't care how passionate they are, snarls and foams at the mouth like he does at times. Does that mean all of his information is swallop? Certainly not... All I am saying is that he has a persona that he portrays for attention. To think otherwise is rather naive to my notion.
edit on 17-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Richard Nixon was pretty vocal about how abhorrent the whole affair was, yes. Reminds me of hearing about Ted Turner storming out of a Bilderberg conference proclaiming "Those people are #ing sick!! Every damned last one of them!!"

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This investigation of the grove ruffled some feathers.

Fun fact, harry shearer who is an actor that does Ned Flanders and Mr burns and a ton of other Simpson's voices, and is a regular in Christopher guest movies like spinal tap and best in show was a grove member.

He made a movie called teddy bears picnic that was created to mock jones. Its about a conspiracy theorists who breaks into a cult, but it's really just an innocent group and the conspiracy guy is a fool.

Weird stuff.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I think you're correct in all of your assessments.

When this video was made, it was definitely not about the money and probably why it became such a classic. Still a good watch the second time around.

I haven't watched much of his new stuff.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That is weird.

I mean how much more innocent can you get than having the most wealthy and powerful all together dressed up and doing weird rituals in front of a giant stone owl?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Really? where'd you here that? (what Ted Turner said..)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's perfectly fine to say Jones is either a nutjob or a charlatan, but either way, his Bohemian Grove stuff was good.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think the grove is just a place for people to let loose. But, according to Richard Nixon, just how they let loose is a question for debate. www.youtube.com... a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The whole video is floating around the interwebs. I've poked around the border of the Bohemian Grove and the Jones video is legit. I've even had Grove security spot me and read my license plate over their repeater. I haven't checked the FCC database in some time, but the Grove hadn't bothered to license their repeater.

There is a parking lot near the Russian River where you can park and scan the repeater The bus from the Grove's parking lot to the camp is called "Old Druid." There is some landmark called "Pee Tree."

They probably just had their big meeting. Chris Mathews was on "vacation." (Cough cough).

Most of what Alex Jones is just nonsense. But this video is pure gold.

BTW no women are allowed in the Bohemian Grove. But there is a motel nearby where they have the hookers.

www.northwood-lodge.com...
edit on 4-8-2017 by gariac because: Added Northwood Lodge

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join