It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like a big fake story is about to drop. Rosenstein Issues Odd Statement.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

BWAHAHAHAHA

That is hilarious considering trump just did a gajillion dollar weapons deal with Saudi Arabia, the root stem and fruit of Islamic terrorists...

Trump is so concerned about Islamic extremists that he leaves the origin of 911 off his travel ban and gives them 110 billon dollars (can't remember the actual number) in weapons...

So no I don't think you get to pretend trump is tough on Islamic extremists..

He has bent over for THE Islamic extremists..

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

None of that is anonymous sources..

I specifically left any speculation off the list.

I'm not wasting my time when either

A) you already know all that because it is common knowledge and the reason behind all the craziness in the first place.

B) you don't believe what the FBI/CIA heads say reguardless and you only trust the news sources of infowars, brietbart and such .. none or which even have actual investigative journalism teams... they are compilation sites who copy paste stories from real news agencies and twist their reporting.. then call them fake news.. when all news comes from msm media. Conspiracy sites do not have news desks lol.....

So no I'm not spending the 45 min to provide a timeline that you would happily ignore...

edit on 16-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So no proof ...

When Comey is asked during his hearing if he had any doubts about the Russian interference, I suppose you consider that statement to be hyper-important. Well I don't give a G D S .

Why ? Because I don't care about the doubts or the personal convictions of Comey. Should the congresional comitee seek truth, it would have asked Comey if he had proofs, facts, or evidence. Instead you got a no doubt ...

You don't doubt Comey ? I do. Because there is no proof. And he lied during the previous exercise he delivered weeks ago.

edit on 16-6-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Dfairlite
We're all getting tired of these "anonymous sources" day in, day out.

It's a fundamental right of a free press...

The protection of sources, sometimes also referred to as the confidentiality of sources or in the U.S. as the reporter's privilege, is a right accorded to journalists under the laws of many countries, as well as under international law.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

This is why we have witness protection for.The free press has to be factual. Thats the part most do not get here. If you report on something it has to be verfiable to be a fact. UNLESS you state otherwise you are to tell the truth. That does not include Anon sources that cannot be argued against. we have the right to face our accussers in court. SOurces should be fair game.

Your individual right to privacy does not trump national security where you are protecting many many more americans whose rights will be violated by sources who cannot be argued against because they are not man enough to show themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So no proof ...

When Comey is asked during his hearing if he had any doubts about the Russian interference, I suppose you consider that statement to be hyper-important. Well I don't give a G D S .

Why ? Because I don't care about the doubts or the personal convictions of Comey. Should the congresional comitee seek truth, it would have asked Comey if he had proofs, facts, or evidence. Instead you got a no doubt ...

You don't doubt Comey ? I do. Because there is no proof. And he lied during the previous exercise he delivered weeks ago.

Interesting. do you think Mueller put him up to that with some coaching?
Speaking of. Mueller and the clinton lawyer is a major conflict of interest.

Mueller suggested trump fire comey. Now mueller has turned around and now is investigating trump for doing as he suggested. Then he appoints a lawyer who donated to clintons election fund this year. Another conflict.
I think trumps lawyers are going to hit them with the charge as soon as mueller has lined it all up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Except the government has established laws for whistleblowing, and they don't say you run off to the press to whisper anonymously to a reporter about rumors off the record. You take what you know to a member of Congress, and there are plenty of Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans to go to.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Chatter in the IC is the peepee tape might leak.

K~

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek
"Those that talk, don't know. Those that know, don't talk."

The dossier was phony. It's been well established that some British guy was paid to make it all up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The dossier was phony. It's been well established that some British guy was paid to make it all up.

There has never been proof that the dossier was "phony." A n ex SIS man was paid to put it together. It may include unfounded rumors, but it may also contain valid information. No-one knows, but Rosenstien may be alluding to it... or a forthcoming video from Russia purporting to be the kompromat.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Comey leaked before Trump said anything about the tapes.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Rosen Stein Bergs always got peon talking bout nothin

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I thought leaks were good?

You know, like the Podesta leaks...

But they're bad when it goes the other way?

Clearly a Hilary supporter folks. Every comment you make is against Trump.

Odd.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Some are.

I'm more aginst dumb Trump supporters.

And Hillary?

Can't stand the bitch.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

edit on 17/6/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Some are.

I'm more aginst dumb Trump supporters.

And Hillary?

Can't stand the bitch.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

So wait you hate Hilary and you Hate Trump supporters or as you say, dumb Trump trump supporters. So who do you back?

Because if you back neither, that says you do not respect your voting system or it says your never going to support the president put into place. Unless its just perfect goldilocks for you.

If more people were behind Trump right now, he would be able to get more done. However already he is doing his best as far as I'm concerned and I'm British, so I have no preference. I think due to him being a somewhat different background then majority of those that make it, he is being shunned.

I personally think he has made more good changes then any president recently has done for a long time.

I guess some will always see bad in everyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

It's not my voting system either, I'm Australian.

His supporters have placed him on a pedestal, and that's scary.

And he lets himself get dragged down in petty nonsense..

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Your government is wise to look to China. The other day an incompetent Captain smashed their frigate into a Japanese freighter, and our President cannot turn to our Secretary of the Navy or Ambassador to Japan for news because he has yet to appoint them. Can't wait to see how tornado season goes without anyone in charge of FEMA. MAGA!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join