It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones releasing Megyn Kelly interview early

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She has no views of her own. She is a dummy that says whatever she is told to say.

That's why I think she's a good reporter. Isn't the news supposed to be free from the journalists own bias? She's pretty unbiased in her reporting, being tough on whoever she talks to.

Her employers can influence that, for example, Fox having her make a bunch of liberal interviewies look like fools, and now NBC having her do that to people. That's not her doing though.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
however you feel about Jones you gotta admit she totally tried to sucker him in and promised him the piece would not be exactly what it turned out to be, a hit piece. Jones didn't really fall for it and taped the entire thing but i see posters saying she is a good reporter and such, how so? She lied to get the interview in the first place. They needed the ratings and apparently alex jones is a big draw.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: Aazadan

Back on topic? I did not know this had anything to do with Trump? Megan and Jones is on topic Trump not so much.

Yea what I was mainly saying publicity usually equals money. So money, ratings and publicity is what he has to gain. I did not open up on what he has to lose.

It has a lot to do with Trump. Yes, this little argument over an interview is between Megyn Kelly and Alex Jones, but it's really all about exposing Trumps views. Trump went on this guys show, he went out of his way to give him White House press credentials (while trying to deny them to MSM). He has on numerous occasions quoted stories from Infowars, as well as several conspiracy theories. It's very clear that Trump uses Alex Jones as one of his primary sources of news and informing himself about the world.

The media is trying to expose that. The danger of actual fake news. Right now we have a leader who cries about fake news, but then pushes actual hoax reporters as primary sources of information. This interview is about that. If you don't like Trump specifically you could more broadly categorize it as shining a spotlight on who the real fake news in all of this is. Alex Jones is a complete nutbag who makes up serious stories, and then quietly retracts them after he's gotten his clicks, likes, and views.

Someone needs to expose him. As far as I'm concerned it could be Kelly, or it could be anyone else. Let him stand behind his words for once, and let people see how crazy this guy actually is.

Where is this itching need to expose him but not Hillary or others. Lynch, Clinton and Comey should have been exposed because there was evidence. Your seeing things that are not there or not even circumstantial. My issue is why is he guilty before any evidence and Hill innocence with evidence and that's all we heard before the preceding. Its the hypocrisy in your opinion I hate more than the opinions.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She has no views of her own. She is a dummy that says whatever she is told to say.

That's why I think she's a good reporter. Isn't the news supposed to be free from the journalists own bias? She's pretty unbiased in her reporting, being tough on whoever she talks to.

Her employers can influence that, for example, Fox having her make a bunch of liberal interviewies look like fools, and now NBC having her do that to people. That's not her doing though.

She is always biased 100 percent. I have never seen her once not be biased in her approach, and delivery. She is always bought and paid for. A journalistic prostitute plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
Where is this itching need to expose him but not Hillary or others. Lynch, Clinton and Comey should have been exposed because there was evidence. Your seeing things that are not there or not even circumstantial. My issue is why is he guilty before any evidence and Hill innocence with evidence and that's all we heard before the preceding. Its the hypocrisy in your opinion I hate more than the opinions.

They were exposed. We've been listening to a deep dive on everything Hillary since 1992. That's 25 years. Do you really think she's gotten a pass from the media? Everything this woman has ever touched has gotten it's 15 minutes of fame, and some stuff has had investigations (that ultimately went nowhere and were dropped) that went on for years. On top of that, Hillary isn't even in power anymore, and it's unlikely she will ever be in power again. Why beat what's left of a very dead horse?

Lynch might go to prison. She probably should. Either way, she's currently unemployed. Let the justice system work rather than try to create scandals over a person that is no longer in public service.

Comey has been making himself into a media spectacle for months now. It doesn't take Alex Jones to reveal that. Again, the justice system will do it's thing and sort it all out. Why rant and rave over it?

Why is Alex Jones guilt though? Past behavior. I'm not referring to this current interview, I'm looking at what he has done in the past. Just a couple months ago he had to issue a formal apology and retract everything he said about pizzagate, otherwise he would have been sued and lost everything due to libel/slander laws. In another recent event, he defended himself in court with the defense that he lies so often he gets reality and his delusions mixed up. Is that really the type of person you want to be getting your news from?

He's a hack, and actual fake news. I sincerely hope that he's not only exposed, but that it's done with such a heavy hand that people are finally shocked into reality and stop believing in these delusional fantasies. Reality is interesting enough as it is, you don't need to add gay frogs, "pizza", and lizard people to the mix.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

he gets reality and his delusions mixed up.

That is the reality that your living.... you think everyone seems delusional and mixed up.

When you have the MSM pushing a crazy narrative, it creates and an alternate reality. If you disregard an existing reality to a preferred alternative, then reality Is not what It seems.

The thought police created Trump..... they created Alex Jones. Had the MSM not tampered with reality everything would seem normal. But no.... they can't stop with their nonexistent alternative, they have turned Megyn Kelly into MSM prostitute.

Keep dreaming!
edit on 19-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

There are a few things I agree with on your reply but that's as far I will go.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join