It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones releasing Megyn Kelly interview early

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: mOjOm

Money my friend. If NBC shows it then Alex does NBC already received the money and ratings. If Jones shows it first he gets the ratings and makes more from it I would think. Then in turn NBC may or may not show it and if they do they will lose some viewers for multiple reasons.

Alex Jones probably just wants the publicity. Depending on the contract he could be open to getting sued by NBC over this. Considering his last couple tirades have gotten him in some serious legal trouble he may wind up getting shut down.

But, more on topic... I really couldn't care less. Trump wants to kick NBC out of the White House press corps while at the same time giving Infowars press credentials. The President has completely lost touch with reality, and stunts like this show people exactly who and what our esteemed leader is using as his news source and basing his decisions on.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
He blew his chance at actually catching the MSM flat out lying and being able to prove it without any doubt. Now she can change what it is if she wants to and we'll never know if she planned on putting out something different or not. He screwed up by jumping the gun.

Alex Jones has never been reliable. This is a guy who successfully complained his way into a Bilderburg meeting, and then acted like a complete and total jackass, getting himself kicked out after just a few minutes, rather than actually getting to sit in there, take notes, report on it, and make a legitimate story out of it.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Neither are worthy of trusting and this whole thing is just plain weird.

Makes me wonder what the two of them are up to.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
As for Megan Kelly, she works for a left wing news outlet - given she is just a face to deliver an agenda, she is left wing.

She used to work for Fox, did that make her right wing just because of her employer? Because I would argue her views were rather liberal, she's fiscally moderate and socially a little left of center. If I had to put numbers to it, 0 being liberal, 5 being center, and 10 being conservative, I would give her fiscal values an 8 and social values a 4. She was however the posterchild for conservative viewpoints on Fox for a decade because she's quite tough on people in interviews, and at Fox she was usually interviewing people on the left, and being hard on them.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Neither are worthy of trusting and this whole thing is just plain weird.

Makes me wonder what the two of them are up to.

I don't know about that. My opinion of Megyn Kelly is that she just likes to ask tough questions. That's all she's ever done. As a lawyer and now as a TV host. In the course of asking those questions she generally likes to attack the credibility of whoever she's dealing with. Again, that's basically all she's ever done, and it makes her a pretty tough interviewer.

She did it to Trump.
She's doing it to Alex Jones (probably).

That's just who she's always been, some people like that, others don't, and some only like it when she's doing it to people they're ideologically opposed to. I think she's a pretty good reporter, but I watch little to none of her content. I simply don't have the time in my life to listen to reporters tell me what to think. As far as I can tell though, she's not untrustworthy, at least not any more so than any other spin doctor out there.

Alex Jones on the other hand, is an outright liar. If he had an honest reputation it would have been gone after the pizza issue. This is a guy who just recently defended himself in court with the argument that he lies so often he's started to believe his own made up stories. You can't trust a single word someone like that utters. Years ago, Alex Jones could have really done something impressive. He exposed Bohemian Grove, he got into a Bilderberg meeting. What did he do since then? The guy went off the rails, if you believe in conspiracies he became controlled opposition. If you don't believe in them, he simply realized what would sell... like a nigerian prince who purposefully uses a badly worded email so that only stupid people tune in.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Alex is a smart guy. He knew from the very beginning that it was just going to be a show that would try to make the Right look crazy. I agree Alex Jones is a bit 'out there' sometimes, but I also agree with a lot of what he has to say.
I can't wait til tonight!!

edit on 55kAmerica/ChicagoSundaySunday171178 by skelly1178 because: update signature

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Back on topic? I did not know this had anything to do with Trump? Megan and Jones is on topic Trump not so much.

Yea what I was mainly saying publicity usually equals money. So money, ratings and publicity is what he has to gain. I did not open up on what he has to lose.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its obvious who the liberals are in this thread lol, they used to like Alex till he became a Trump supporter. lol

Here is what I think, Alex Jones and Megyn Kelly probably agreed to throw mud on each other for money and attention. Both a win win. Its a publicity stunt.

edit on 18-6-2017 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Its obvious who the liberals are in this thread lol, they used to like Alex till he became a Trump supporter. lol

Here is what I think, Alex Jones and Megyn Kelly probably agreed to throw mud on each other for money and attention. Both a win win. Its a publicity stunt.

Liberals NEVER liked Alex Jones. Where did you get that from

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here's two thoughts

NBC should have played it up something like:

Alex Jones meets Megan Kelly, the Beauty and the Beast

What’s a joke is the name of this show:

Sunday night with Megan Kelly!

Who would want to spend any night with this person? All right so she had a high rated tabloid show on Fox for a little while---SO WHAT!

She’s all of a sudden an Oprah Winfrey, where people want to spend Sunday night with her.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Apparently Jones has done something right for the properganda media to go after him.

Interestingly they don't have any dirt on Jones, so they do what they are famous for doing, LYING.

You demonstrate that you hate Jones, because properganda media hates Jones, because they cant stand Truths.

Jones is not controlled by the CIA, but the lying properganda dying media is.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Eh, opinions are like buttholes...

Neither person should be considered trustworthy by anyone who is objective.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Well its nearly time here in the UK.
Got Infowars on now and I'm waiting for the interview.
Might as well see what all the fuss is about.
So far, he's trying to sell me loads of cool stuff.

If only I had a credit card....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Get em Megyn...

She is destroying Jones! Making him look like a dam fool

Actually Jones seems to be playing a patsy role...

Nobodies this dumb

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Get em Megyn...

Nobodies this dumb

You know, I agree with you. I don't watch Alex Jones so is it normal for him to get all flustered? His face is red and he's dramatically wiping sweat off his face. This feels sort of fake..

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Willtell
Get em Megyn...

Nobodies this dumb

You know, I agree with you. I don't watch Alex Jones so is it normal for him to get all flustered? His face is red and he's dramatically wiping sweat off his face. This feels sort of fake..

You have to understand what many say about Jones…

His job for the CIA or some deep sinister right-wing group is to marginalize real conspiracies like 911. He did his job very well here.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: UKTruth
As for Megan Kelly, she works for a left wing news outlet - given she is just a face to deliver an agenda, she is left wing.

She used to work for Fox, did that make her right wing just because of her employer? Because I would argue her views were rather liberal, she's fiscally moderate and socially a little left of center. If I had to put numbers to it, 0 being liberal, 5 being center, and 10 being conservative, I would give her fiscal values an 8 and social values a 4. She was however the posterchild for conservative viewpoints on Fox for a decade because she's quite tough on people in interviews, and at Fox she was usually interviewing people on the left, and being hard on them.

She has no views of her own. She is a dummy that says whatever she is told to say.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That wasn’t a hit piece that was a slam your head in the ground and rub your foot on his neck piece
edit on 18-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Hot studio lights for the sweat effect.
Lit from below to make him look bad...think campside horror story with a torch under your chin.
Loaded questions, some of which she answered for him and edited out his replies or cut them up.
I could go on but anyone who has seen him more than once will know that Willtell is right...

Mega hit piece. Shameless.

Hope it backfires and comes back to bite her on the bum.

19,700 + viewers for this show. Can't tell you if that's normal for Infowars. I'm usually too busy laughing at the live chat comments to pay attention to the details like that. They're outrageous and sometimes hilarious

edit on 18-6-2017 by Tulpa because: Just cos

edit on 18-6-2017 by Tulpa because: Put too many zeros in the viewing figs

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Back on topic? I did not know this had anything to do with Trump? Megan and Jones is on topic Trump not so much.

Yea what I was mainly saying publicity usually equals money. So money, ratings and publicity is what he has to gain. I did not open up on what he has to lose.

It has a lot to do with Trump. Yes, this little argument over an interview is between Megyn Kelly and Alex Jones, but it's really all about exposing Trumps views. Trump went on this guys show, he went out of his way to give him White House press credentials (while trying to deny them to MSM). He has on numerous occasions quoted stories from Infowars, as well as several conspiracy theories. It's very clear that Trump uses Alex Jones as one of his primary sources of news and informing himself about the world.

The media is trying to expose that. The danger of actual fake news. Right now we have a leader who cries about fake news, but then pushes actual hoax reporters as primary sources of information. This interview is about that. If you don't like Trump specifically you could more broadly categorize it as shining a spotlight on who the real fake news in all of this is. Alex Jones is a complete nutbag who makes up serious stories, and then quietly retracts them after he's gotten his clicks, likes, and views.

Someone needs to expose him. As far as I'm concerned it could be Kelly, or it could be anyone else. Let him stand behind his words for once, and let people see how crazy this guy actually is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join