It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones releasing Megyn Kelly interview early

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

See, now this video here what alex put out is just his propaganda. Once again this just make him look shady as hell. This isn't an unedited version of the interview at all. It's his own fluff piece about himself edited and narrated by himself.

What's with all the theatrics about making himself seem like a lone hero against The Gorgon?? I mean give me a break. This video just reduces his credibility too.

It does make for great dramatic propaganda though I'll give him that. He is certainly engaging in Information Warfare no doubt about it. But this doesn't make him look more honest IMO at all. It's good for more ratings and viewers sure. A pretty smart tactic on his part yes. But it's just more spin from the spin master himself.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess Megan, who has gotten a lot of flack for interviewing Jones, has found out the truth of the age old maxim:

IF YOU LIE DOWN WITH DOGS YOU COME UP WITH FLEAS

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Alex Jones is what the Internet Alt-News guy Fintan Dunne always said he was, a CIA shill used to make real conspiracies look ridiculous. His job was and still is to make mockery of serious conspiracy theories regarding events such as 911 and other government False flags.

When a carnival-barking clown like Jones gets news clips like the below, he besmirches serious conspiracies and buries them in the peoples mind with his blatantly ridiculous claims such as about Sandy Hook

Jones once alleged 9/11 was "an inside job" and that the parents of the 20 slain children of Sandy Hook were actors.

www.msn.com...
edit on 16-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Megyn Kelly the sick infested MSM whore caught in Austin, Tx working for her pimp NBC News.

edit on 16-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Megyn Kelly the sick infested MSM whore caught in Austin, Tx working for her pimp NBC News.

Awww she hammered trump and now all his toadies hate her

So funny to watch people switch sides because their idol gets hammered

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Konduit

Say what you will about Alex Jones but recording everything was a master stroke. People get to see with the their own eyes how the left wing media not only edit to push fake news, but lie about their intent. They used their platform to go after a political enemy, that is going to be absolutely clear if the Sunday show is really a hit piece.

Clever by Jones.

Except shes not left wing.....sooo......and hes still a crazy sociopath that believes reptilians run the world and Sandy Hook was fake.....

I am not going to defend Alex Jones as I happen to think he is crazy, however you seem to be repeating left wing talking points as fact.
As for Megan Kelly, she works for a left wing news outlet - given she is just a face to deliver an agenda, she is left wing.
It's also undeniable that the very things she said the interview would not be about are the things she is promoting her show with, and now talking about in the media.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's will be funny going back and listening to these recordings after the interview airs on Sunday.

We get to see how much of a lying cut-throat snake she is.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Say what you will about Alex Jones but recording everything was a master stroke. People get to see with the their own eyes how the left wing media not only edit to push fake news, but lie about their intent. They used their platform to go after a political enemy, that is going to be absolutely clear if the Sunday show is really a hit piece.

Clever by Jones.

Except shes not left wing.....sooo......and hes still a crazy sociopath that believes reptilians run the world and Sandy Hook was fake.....

I am not going to defend Alex Jones as I happen to think he is crazy, however you seem to be repeating left wing talking points as fact.
As for Megan Kelly, she works for a left wing news outlet - given she is just a face to deliver an agenda, she is left wing.
It's also undeniable that the very things she said the interview would not be about are the things she is promoting her show with, and now talking about in the media.

How is it a left wing talking point, hes stated it mulitple times on his own show.......

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Clever by Jones.

How is it a left wing talking point, hes stated it mulitple times on his own show.......

source?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

however you seem to be repeating left wing talking points as fact.

I agree.

You can tell who watches to much properganda, just by their talking points.

I agree Alex Jones is a hot head and loud, however he has open my eyes to world corruption and what the elite agendas are.

From my understanding, Alex Jones has more viewers, and listeners than all of MSN has altogether.

This is what is upsetting mainstream media, funny thing is, the more they go after Jones with their false narratives, the more viewers they lose.

These vicious attacks against Jones, reminds me of how vicious the mainstream media went after Trump with their properganda, people saw through the lies and Trump won the elections because of what the mainstream media did.

Looks to me, the CIA is losing in the battle of their psychological properganda programs in duping the people.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Are we to believe that there wasn't some type of agreement about the content of this interview?

Don't journalists or networks have some type of rights to the content created by their employees or something like that?

I honestly don't know how this part of it works... someone enlighten us please.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I find it very interesting how the leftist media characters on different shows all use the same number when whining about Alex Jones and his viewers. They all keep repeating that Alex Jones has six million viewers.

That reminded me of the Six Million Dollar Man.

As if the number six million has some mysterious grip on the audience's mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If I believed in interdimensional reptilians and the satanic occult cabalah of Hollywood I would be paranoid too. Then again he has balls, he's the one who broke into Bohemian Grove or whatever it's called and filmed those elites doing rituals around the owl statue in robes. He's an interesting character to observe because he's all in for the conspiracies and he's trying to expose it as a reality/fight against it. Paranoia is one of his traits. I personally like the guy even if I don't believe 95 percent of what he's saying.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IntimateCat

I used to be a fan of AJ actually. Back when he did that recording of the Grove and when he was still kinda underground. However over the years I just wasn't able to take him serious anymore with the stuff he was doing and saying. But I did at one time think of him as a real world hero for the people.

Now I've even had to second guess the credibility of that whole Grove Video as well. I don't know if it's actually legit and was really recorded from him sneaking in and everything like he says or not. Maybe it is and maybe not. But because he just seems so dishonest at times now and everything I have no choice but to second guess just how real his older stuff really is too.

He's really lost the integrity that I once thought of him as having. To the point that now I almost have a hard time admitting that I was once a fan of his and would speak highly of him to others.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: IntimateCat
I used to be a fan of AJ actually.

Nothing wrong with that. AJ stepped in it when he started spoutin' CT BS over the Sandy Hook kids. There was always something wrong with SH, but the kids were a galvanizing subject better left alone. You could always see him stuttering when trying to avoid speaking directly to the issue.

I've never believed AJ thought there were no deaths on that tragic day. Megyn Kelly is trying to make herself relevant as a left-wing journalist. She's gonna fail. Next she'll try the straight Feminist line.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It's not limited to the Sandy Hook thing though. It may be as far as this Megan Kelly thing is concerned but I'm talking about stuff completely unrelated to that. In truth I have yet to see what Megan Kelly is saying about Alex as of yet.

There is a mountain of other problems and crazy sh*t that has come from AJ over the years besides whatever the Sandy Hook issues are. I'm not even aware of what those are in fact. By that time I had already stopped listening to him so I'm not familiar with what he said on most of that.

I remember Alex when he was still acting crazy and angry but not insane or unreasonable. Back when he literally spoke out about abuse of power against normal people. He's still playing that same game but only now it's become different. He now supports certain types of abuses of power against certain people based upon his own ideological and partisan lines. It's like he's been bought or has been persuaded to tow a certain line rather than his more pure and older ways of thinking.

Now he goes off about People poisoning the water and turning frogs gay or how some people are literally demons from hell that smell like sulfur and stupid stuff like that. He's either been corrupted or he's always been. I just don't know which.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Now he goes off about People poisoning the water and turning frogs gay or how some people are literally demons from hell that smell like sulfur and stupid stuff like that. He's either been corrupted or he's always been. I just don't know which.

I could never figure out whether he was going to be spouting off from 'the deep end' of the 'shallow'. He was in the deep end often enough that I decided my time could be better spent elsewhere. If someone brings something of his to my attention, I'll usually give him a few minutes of my time ... but nothing more. I'm too old to be just one of his audience members.

I honestly think AJ was hoping to bang her. It seems Kelly was trying to turn him on while she was 'convincing' him to do the interview. There may have been more than one reason AJ chose to make a personal recording of the interview.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

LOL. Maybe that's it.

All this could really just be Alex pissed off because he thought he was going to get some Kelly action but failed and this is how he deals with his frustration.

Simple and brilliant and totally overlooked. Yet very plausible. He did just have all those marriage problems after all.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Listen to Lionel on this topic

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: toysforadults

I am sure the NBC story will be quite different with "selective editing" and all.

Between the two of them, I would expect the selective editing to come from Alex Jones.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join