It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones releasing Megyn Kelly interview early

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Alex claims he is releasing his interview with Megyn Kelly early due to her lying to him about the reasoning behind the interview. Apparently InfoWars recorded it as well.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Source

Alex Jones says Megyn Kelly lied to him about the purpose of their controversial NBC interview and is releasing the uncut interview prior to NBC's Sunday air date. Likes

Currently on Twitter but I will be checking in on InfoWars to catch it as soon as possible. I am not a big Alex fan but I don't hate him either. I have a similar view on him as I do Trump... kinda like Ben Shapiro - Things I like, Things I hate.

edit on 6-16-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I am sure the NBC story will be quite different with "selective editing" and all.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Probably why they are doing it. Can't wait to watch it going to be some great laughs.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Jones is not stupid, he knew NBC would spin everything, select sound bites, and so on.

The mainstream media is dying along with all their talking point shows, no one takes them seriously anymore.

Sure, Jones is no saint himself, however he has every right to protect himself from the proven lying properganda media.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

How would he know what her version is going to be if he hasn't seen it yet though???

He can only assume that it's not going to be honest without seeing it first.

Why not wait until she actually puts hers out there and then show the full version to show hers is not true??

It makes more sense to do it that way and catch someone lying rather than jump to conclusions where they can change their version.

Bad move IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Money my friend. If NBC shows it then Alex does NBC already received the money and ratings. If Jones shows it first he gets the ratings and makes more from it I would think. Then in turn NBC may or may not show it and if they do they will lose some viewers for multiple reasons.

edit on 15-6-2017 by randomthoughts12 because: typo

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No, because by him making the accusation before the show airs he can claim he fought the man and made them honest if they don't do as he claims.

He gets to say he won or got them either way. Of course, his fans will believe it either way.

For his non-fans/people that do not give a crap about him will see it for what it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Even if Alex loses a lawsuit this still works in his favor.

Risk calculation - take the loss but gain points in loyal viewership, over time he earns more money in the long run.

Take the hit.

Single loss expectancy x annual rate of occurrence

edit on 15-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If Megyn was going to be completely honest and not cut up and spin the interview, then she has nothing at all to worry about.

However AJ claims she lied about the purpose of the interview, so he's going one step ahead. Good on him. MSM is the enemy.

And we've already seen Megyn chop up and severely twist his statement before to paint a different picture of him when at Fox News. Who cares if this old hag gets played.
edit on 15-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I see what you're saying.

It just makes him look super paranoid IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Because the lies will have already sunk in for half the people. Theyd never follow up on it. With the full version already known theyd have to be out their shia'ite to still try to skew it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

But he had an ace in the hole if he would have waited until she put hers out first.

Now she knows he has it all recorded too because he blew his load too quickly.

Even if she planned on making a hit piece out of it, she can just change it now to look totally normal and it will just make AJ look like a paranoid psycho.

He should have waited to catch her lying but he can't do it now.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Megyn Kelly = a turncoat who has been kicked to the curb. She could have kept playing along at Fox (for a while), but nooooo ...

That mainstream media is even giving the slightest bit of attention to ALT Media should tell you everything you need to know. Their narrative sucks. They've been destroyed. Nothing but fake news and lies.

Ahhhhhahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That would mainly only net preaching to the choir. Hes probably more worried about them trying to misrepresent him to their audience; minimizing them trying to do it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I am sure the NBC story will be quite different with "selective editing" and all.

Shouldn't both interviews be checked out to see if they haven't been altered after the interview? Or do you think a nutcase like Jones can be trusted.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yeah if some thing doesn't come up to show other wise Jones definitely jumped way too early.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That would mainly only net preaching to the choir. Hes probably more worried about them trying to misrepresent him to their audience; minimizing them trying to do it.

Well if that is the problem then it won't matter anyway regardless of him putting it out early or not. Because if only his "Choir" is going to care what he's saying anyway then this won't help anything.

Megan could still put out anything she wants and nobody will care anyway.

He blew his chance at actually catching the MSM flat out lying and being able to prove it without any doubt. Now she can change what it is if she wants to and we'll never know if she planned on putting out something different or not. He screwed up by jumping the gun.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: infolurker

Shouldn't both interviews be checked out to see if they haven't been altered after the interview? Or do you think a nutcase like Jones can be trusted.

Yes, I thought of that too. But I'm assuming he has the whole thing uncut and unedited. Like one continuous shot of the entire interview. If his is also edited and he puts that out then that's a big fat red flag.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Has anybody found it yet they said tonight?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah and the infowars video will be filled with truth and integrity.

Just like that Charlie Sheen interview with Obama.

edit on 15/6/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join