It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

There was no conclusion of science...sorry you don't know how to read source papers and instead believe a white nationalist spin article.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Believe what you want. Sounds like you hate science. Especially when when their conclusions don't fit your ideology. The article certainly didn't sound like spin but your own emotional personal interpretation is not that of learned men. Or are you just angry because this is a hot, racially delicate topic in western society right now?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If you're racist that's fine, to each his own, but like I said I actually read the sourced papers and they do not agree with the article. Kind of funny you are telling a scientist he hates science though, I always find that attempt at insult quite adorable.

You do realize the daily westerner is a white nationalist site right?
edit on 17-6-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You make so much sense. A thousand stars-wish there were more open-minded people here-it's not a race problem-it's an entire continent problem that continues to live with warfare and an inability to adapt to the present or those different from themselves. Sad to watch.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Sorry you think I and others are racist-it's just how you deal with other's interpretations that don't match your own. You are doing what every non-white does when facts that don't match their own personal ideology-pull the "r" card. You don't really want to know why SA is suffering.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No, I said if you're racist that's fine. You are accepting a white natioanilist site, a site who is by its own definition racist, as a source. Again, this isn't my interpretation. I read the actual scientific papers sourced in the article before I commented, you only read a racist web site. You see how this works?

Edit: you do realize the post with a known white nationalist site was removed right? You realize the main sourced scientific paper said MALTREATMENT was the biggest cause of the states behavior right? I would guess not since you only read the white nationalist article.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

In any country where there is constant warfare, that country will eventually stagnate. Nothing will come out of it and only Aid will go into it. Aid which bypasses those that need it the most monetary aid that goes to those at the top. When you are worrying constantly about where your next meal is going to come from or suffering grief from the death of one of your children, you don't have the luxury of wondering about protesting the mis management of your country. You just want to survive. This attitude is what those in power in Africa have long expoited. I confess that I always chuckle when people rabbit on about how the Africans are "poor exploited people" by nasty whites because the true exploiters are in fact their own people, those corrupt politicians & managers that are only out for themselves and would sell their own granny if they thought they could get the latest Iphone out of the deal

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarknessyes African slavery is a terrible thing that still goes on to this day led my north African muslim countries sending central Africans to middle east and other parts of asian to use as labor . i don't think that is where the problem of south Africa arises tho . i think alot of it stems from aparteid were native Africans grew up during saw all the wealth in the hands of a relative few white people like the family that owns dubeers . when apartheid fell and Mandela became their leader they thought magically things were going to change for the better but it like most things actually takes time and more than one man. after Mandela the government was still rife with corrupt officials taking bribes and kickbacks from rich corporations while regular folk were stuck in same crap all over again.

(post by Konduit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Uberdoubter

You realize arabs are "supremacy people" and are Caucasian right? You also realize they started the African slave trade right?

I only included them in the "untouched" scenario, because they happen to be "next door".

There is no doubt they are supremacists - but these days it's not politically correct to assume anyone is "as bad" as horrible, horrible whitey.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Europe is next door too though...Caucasian sea peoples were visiting Africa for at least the last few thousand years.

Just because the British imperialists annexed a ton of it doesn't mean "Europeans" weren't hitting it up for riches earlier. The Vikings even purchased sub Saharan slaves while in North Africa and left them in Ireland while sailing home. They were called "blue men" in Ireland which was possibly due to being sun burned (purple hue) while rowing Viking ships.

Edit: I do see you're point though

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Well.........its not scary if you don't live in SA.

Slowly but surely SA is spinning out of control and as it does those who want genocide of the whites will ramp up their efforts. Its kind of Darwinian really, the smartest of the smart whites, Elon Musk for example, already got out of SA, the dumbest of the dumb will will stay to be slaughtered in the streets along with their wives and children, all to the cheers of the US BLM types.

Africa..........Genocide...........its what they do! You need look no further than Rawanda, (Tutsi genocide of Hutu).

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Have we had this conversation before? Were you the person out of Rhodesia?

You're absolutely correct, the governments of Africa are an absolute disaster, an unmitigated disaster.

There are exceptions but for the most part they operate sort of like family run Mafia organizations. Many of these countries have vast mineral resources and they get mined by corporations from around the world who set up shell corporations to bribe the local governments to grant them what's called "concessions" (leases actually) to mine areas for minerals. The rich government leaders and his family members in the local bureaucracy, administration, and military all get paid fat bucks to keep everyone else in the country in line which they do by bribing gang leaders whose posses beat up or kill opposition politicians and their followers.

Africa is run like a Central/South American prison operation with the gang bosses at the top occupying the second floor of the prison compound, paid for by the government to maintain some semblance of peace in the prison. The gang leaders dole out the food and water to the 90% of the other inmates under their control. The controllers kill anyone who gets out of control. There was a series of episodes of the TV show "Prison Break" that depicted this system quite well.

So essentially, Africa is run like a giant prison which contributes to the refugee crisis world wide. The only solution would be for the UN or a coalition of the willing to send in a million or more army, abolish and execute all the governments and then administer the entire continent to bring peace and order, to end starvation and to help with the medical crisis.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yup that would be me
and yup your'e correct in what you say
but personally I can't see any solution at all in reality

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And you are right. There is no solution unless of course its delivered by the wily Chinese..............and it may very well be!

I wonder what the world would say to that?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

"Diversity" means less white people.

Why is "diversity" ONLY pushed in White majority countries?

Been asking myself this very question...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I found some interesting information about the origins of the black population of SA.
Apparently the Bantu Zulu people were expanding from the North and killing the native bushmen in South Africa and met by opposition from the Europeans expanding north.

In other words, all the settlers in SA are immigrants, except the bushmen, who weren't settlers, they moved around vast areas nomadicly according to season and conditions.

sa-news.com...[

Yeah. they cover up that they too were also immigrants and invaders into bushmen lands. Mandela also went out of his way to cover that up if i recall too.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

In all ex colonial countries they HAD education, they were never denied it. When the colonials left, they destroyed most of the infrastructure and people were left rudderless. Its no-ones fault but their own in many instances mainly those at the top as I've been saying. Now we have a situation in SA where the stupid at the top are actually asking for whites to return as "advisors".

Yes its about race. So sorry that I don't subscribe to your Utopian idealogy of everyone's the same. All races are different, they were and are supposed to be. We're not robots. At this moment in time the white race is the "superior" race for want of a better word, thousands of years ago the Arabs were the superior race, and so it goes on. No doubt at some point in our future white people will be removed from their majority and some other race will take over but its unlikely to be blacks unless something changes drastically. I am not saying inferior I'm saying they are quite different. It was probably a huge mistake to try and drag Africa into the 20th Century (or even earlier) as they weren't ready but conquerors do what conquerors do and the Africans for whatever reason failed to capitalise on the knowledge and foresight of their conquerors.

Its not racist to recognise the differences you know but today in this wonderful melting pot of liberal ideology yup I'm racist simply for being white so bring it on

The whole concept for "race" has been used for centuries wrongly. There is but one race on this planet of HUmans. There are many different ETHNICITIES though. but the government finds still using it makes ruling easier.

(post by chortled removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chortled

erm a tad harsh don't you think?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join