It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Can I ask if you are black? Because all the white people that I know at this coal mine they have came to work to from SA said that SA is no longer safe for white people.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

They are correct.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: capncrunch88
a reply to: halfoldman

Thousands of whites been killed by the blacks there and Zuma is calling for expropriation without compensation. The whites are going to fight back, might take the brits getting involved to settle those blacks down over there.

The Brits are already involved. A British PR company, Bell Pottinger, was hired by Jacob Zuma (and other members of his family) as well as the Gupta mafia family (behind the state capture) to do damage control after the state capture came to light. Bell Pottinger was very successful as a matter of fact, until they got exposed. They created dozens of Twitter handles to spread propaganda; they created terms like "white capital monopoly" which is now used by politicians to drive their agendas. Their main strategy was to focus on racism and create a racial divide, i.e. distract from the actual issues. And they were very, very successful. They are probably responsible for much of the racial tension in South Africa.

More info 1
More info 2
More info 3

So, the Brits have been very much involved. But they've now been told by South Africans to take their tea and leave us alone or get their asses kicked.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Well I was kinda meaning the British Army. My buddies from South Africa seemed to think that they might intervene if things got really nasty. Not sure if thats true or not and have lost touch with them in the last couple years.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Can I ask if you are black? Because all the white people that I know at this coal mine they have came to work to from SA said that SA is no longer safe for white people.

I'm white mate. I just like South Africa alot. Dreamt of living there from my early daysand one day soon will. Just like loads of Brits who are moving there right now too

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You too,said it all and incredibly well,Gemwolf,between yourself and member Phyllida Davenport you painted the whole picture.I don't know what will become of us whites here,my oldest daughter just had twins a few weeks ago,it is a sad worry to have to wonder if they will have the chance to grow up into adults even.But we have to just hang in there,where could one go,anyway?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I'm white mate. I just like South Africa alot. Dreamt of living there from my early daysand one day soon will. Just like loads of Brits who are moving there right now too

Try to stay alive is all I have to say.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

In who's genes? The assholes running the planet or the assholes running the planet.
I feel deeply for any people no matter their colour, i dont give a rats ass where they come from, but I do care about how people are treated. And I despise what was done to them.

I hope I conveyed what I was attempting to. I wish the world would grow up and do the right thing. I'm as tired as you are of watching this #. It never ends, that was my point.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

They won't intervene. Zimbabwe was much closer to England's heart, and they didn't intervene there. They have no reason financial or otherwise to intervene in South Africa... The fact that they made travel to the UK so much more difficult in recent years for South Africans, also tells me that they lost interest in helping us.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Watch this post get deleted, but it's bloody science that proves why they are more violent, yet I'll get called a racist for pointing this out.

One gene which plays a role in Black’s high crime rate is the monoamine oxidase -a gene (MAO-A). This gene produces an enzyme by the same name. The enzyme MAO-A breaks down a class of neurotransmitter called mono-amines in the brain. These neurotransmitters include ones which are well known to effect behavior such as dopamine and serotonin. Some versions of the MAO-A gene lead to lower levels of MAO-A the enzyme and, therefore, more mono-amine activity in the brain.

The molecular difference between different versions of the MAO-A gene lies in the number of times a certain section for its promoter region is repeated. Three repeat alleles lead to lower than average levels of the enzyme MAO-A. The two repeat allele leads to even lower levels of MAO-A.

link

It’s a shame such things are not studied more.

If it is a simple case of hormone and neurotransmitter imbalance it could be somewhat simple to treat, if not cure in this day of gene therapy. Even if a cure cannot be found, at least treatment through hormone therapy may reduce the aggression.

Its accepted as fact that certain genetic faults are common in other races. For example those of Jewish descent are at risk of some pretty horrific Metabolic disorder disorder, so why not accept that certain genetic faults are prevalent in African community’s?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Try to stay alive is all I have to say.

Thanks for the advice. I will go there when the time arrives and nothing will stop it. There's always going to be an edge to the place and always has, you checked out the lions
Totally mint. The Africaaner type do seem a bit dangerous but there don't seem that many of them in the Cape Town zone. Hopefully it can remain that way as they really do get on my tits with their "my people can never forgive your people for what your people did to my people" crap................. I didn't run the Boer War or man the camps Boer heads

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Thank you for the kind words.

White people are not defeated - yet. Yes, we are suffering losses, but we are surviving, aren't we?

We are in a very negative place at the moment, but we are strong - even as a minority. All we need is a proper leader. Someone that can help us regroup. And I don't mean someone that will lead us to war. No. Someone with the charisma, sensibility and intelligence to bring everyone together or at least to help everyone find neutral ground. Steve Hofmeyr thinks he is the savior for white people (Afrikaans), but he is gravely mistaken. He's a racist, and you simply cannot be a leader with hate in your heart. No. He or she - our leader - is somewhere out there. Surprisingly enough it might even be Cyril Ramaphosa. He is actually a good guy that loves the country above everything else. Did you know Cyril was actually Mandela's choice to be next president?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I admire your resolve
maybe when you are here you can take a bus trip up to Mpumalanga and we can meet up in the future sometime.Would be nice to meet an ATS member,I remember you from many of the UFO threads,this is the region I mentioned where we have had so many UFO sightings.Our friend Nick was just telling me yesterday how 2 guys from overseas,when hearing the name of the town nearby,told him:"Ah the place where there are 3 portals and a vortex."
Man I love South Africa,I LOVE this region
!! Makes me so worried and so sad that my country is so dangerous and messed up now..but this is such a special place in the world,this region,my whole country,a beautiful and most special place,in this horrible mess.So very very sad.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Double
edit on 16-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Defo up for meeting you Raxoxane. Can't wait to get there. The UFOs do mean alot to both of us and there is no reason why we can't manipulate a mass landing in SA. There is a plan to madness believe it or not, one that will involve peace on Earth and that the only way to save us from ourselves is to bring on the landing or we are all going to go in one big mighty nuclear bang if not sooner due to general insanity. Move to the Cape maybe? We can be neighbours in Sea Point or somewhere?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Steve Hofmeyr has a brilliant voice for singing but I cannot stand the guy,never could.He will definitely not be a savior or leader.I know in recent years him and Sunette Bridges have been very active bringing attention to the plight of white South Africans.But a lot of whites cannot stand him,he seems to be one of those Love him or absolutely Hate him type characters.I'm afraid I have not read much on Cyril Ramaphosa,but he will be a vast improvement on Zuma I'm sure.You know Gemwolf I feel bad for admitting it and it's a sucky attitude,I know,but when it comes to our country I tend to..well not exactly stick my head in the sand but..to concentrate on international issues,and my art,as a form of escapism from local reality.Because it is so depressing.Sometimes I just want to not hear or see anything happening locally.

But yes we are still surviving and hanging in there,being alert and safety conscious at all times,and one must always try to squeeze some fun and happiness out of every day.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Looking forward to meeting up one day then

Thing is,we cannot move,my husband's work is here,there is a goldmine out here in the Bush and my hubby will stay till retirement.He's turning 50yo in December so he has quite a few working years left.The plan is to buy a caravan/mobile home when he eventually retires,then we can visit Cape Town and other places,but we will not permanently live there again,our daughters and grandkids are here.And quite frankly there is something about This place,here..one does not want to leave here

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Have you ever visited SA? If not I'd recommend you do before making any decision

I also hope you have plenty of money behind you as due to the BBEE (Broad Based Black Empowerment) legislation you'd be very unlikely to ever get a job as whites are persona non grata you probably wouldn't even get a work visa being white

Jobs are scarce even for blacks now with record numbers claiming Benefits

"Black Empowerment" has totally stagnated the country, nepotism & corruption in Government prevent any real development
edit on 16-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Stick it out Raxoxane, it is your home. There is no quick fix to moving abroad.I get the impression that Sout Africans or some think everything is rosy abroad and safe IT IS NOT. I made the 'mistake' of walking through an underpass a few years ago here in the UK in the dark. Got attacked didn't even see where the punch came from woke up unconscious having been kicked in until the # filled my underpants and filled my trousers. They didn't take my wallet it was still there, just kicked in for no reason whatsoever by a gang no reason on earth! The person I share the bungalow with attacked in a park recently, he's the most mild mannered doctor on earth, yob charged him and headbutted him! Again no reason senseless violence. The world can be a mad place and we've got to stick it out and fight for our way of life...........

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Have you ever visited SA? If not I'd recommend you do before making any decision

I also hope you have plenty of money behind you as due to the BBEE (Broad Based Black Empowerment) legislation you'd be very unlikely to ever get a job as whites are persona non grata you probably wouldn't even get a work visa being white

Jobs are scarce even for blacks now with record numbers claiming Benefits

"Black Empowerment" has totally stagnated the country, nepotism & corruption in Government prevent any real development

Yes been all over South Africa. Namibia too. It's the most beautiful place ever been with the most incredible wildlife. Come on there will always be opportunities to live a good life there, a very good one too. British money gos a long way in SA that's why so many Brits are moving over there right now. I do understand that your opinion is blighted by having Rhodesia taken away from you. I really do understand that having your state taken away will always weigh heavily on your mind, my cousain was forced to flee there too from Bulawayo in the early 80's went to SA then here to the UK when divorce happened, but that was back then. I am not shackled by the when we syndrome, I'm a Brit and always will be and like many of my bretheren I choose to live one day in Western Cape. It is heaven on earth, for real

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join