It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
South Africa will become another Zimbabwe in time.
I have worked with many black African immigrants over the years and for the most part have found them untrustworthy, quick to turn to aggression over the most trivial of matters and still ruled by tribalism and superstition. This is not racism, it's a simple reality based on personal observation and experience.

My last business trip to Johannesburg in 2010 made it all too clear after being given a bit of a tour by a white driver we hired for the week. When one of the US team asked to be taken to downtown Johannesburg, the driver just laughed and had to explain to him the reality on the ground - no go areas / robbery / car-jacking / murder rates etc. I think this was driven home a couple of nights later when that same person went for a walk on his own and didn't even get 2 blocks from the hotel before running all the way back again in a panicked state!

Unfortunately, blaming whitey once again for all it's ills has become the mantra in South Africa (it's not racist though!) and I expect a similar seizure, redistribution of land and assets will follow as it did in Zimbabwe, leading to a drop in food production and any overseas investment.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

How do we know the figures for the non black population are correct? Many people work abroad but still are resident in South Africa. Loads of Europeans/Indians aren't even counted during the official figure count as happens with minorities all over the world.

In addition what's so special about the people of Heugenout/German/French Dutch descent? What of the Litvak Jews? They been there many generations, or our good old million plus English? They've been there hundreds of years too in some cases. They all count as people of the state, not just the Africaaners. They all belong.

(post by capncrunch88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

The Western Cape is very decent and my relationships with folks of all kinds of colours and backgrounds are always positive.

Totally grat place mate and as soon as my livelihood gos tits up (which it is and going quicker with the lunacy of Brexit) I'm moving to join you. Total great place. Want to live in the Camps Bay zone. Believe me the UK is going toits up and there's far more security in the Cape than here.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: 0racle

Well that was a disturbing video. I'm thinking the guy at the end pretty much said it is going to happen. But as I was watching I was wondering what the other side of the story is. Not just what the politicians were saying but really what has happened there to the people.

You really wanna know? Turn your search filter off then Google Images "south African genocide whites". Warning, very graphic content.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thank you for posting,you have said it all and better than i could

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Hi raxoxane. Is this so called genocide more regioanal than national? I read that farming is very safe in the Cape zones?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I wonder who created the excessive hate in these people for white people. I remember in the late 80's Kids in high school were told about 'Apartheid' and how evil it was. I remember making a poster to support the end of it. Little did I know at that time that it was all created by the tards running the planet.

I wish I knew then what I know now. It's all smoke and mirrors to create the 'divide and conquer' effect like feeding Africa. We've been feeding Africa for 35 years and they're still starving. wtf? It's all BS created by Jacks who don't give a crap. They're probably watching us right now making bets to see who gets more flags for entertaining them most.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teeky
Nobody wants immigrants in their country running it like it's theirs. A part of me feels bad for the White South Africans because they weren't the ones to cause the mess, but on the other hand people never forget when they've been wronged.
Guilty by association is a real thing especially if you benefit from said crime.
Hopefully a peacefully resolution can be reached.

Why are Africans in general allowed to become hostile to the end of killing and raping people because they are racists, yet we in Europe hold back on vigilante crime?
We are being told that Europeans are 'too white' and that we NEED diversity, but nobody ever says that africa is 'too black' and needs diversity?
Why are not hordes of poor white people shipped there and African governments are forced to pay for them because they help this much needed diversity, regardless of how they behave?
Oh no, that only happens to advanced white countries.

As to guilty by association, I don't know if you mean recent 'crimes' or slavery. But all I can see is that Apartheid was abolished [isn't that a good thing?] and the country was [more or less] civilised, with modern infrastructures and shops.
I saw what happened in Zimbabwe, we have friends who had to flee their home. What was a thriving town [Harare], that could have been anywhere in the Western world, now looks like something from '28 Days later' [since the bad, nasty whiteys have left]. Maybe we aren't so bad after all, it always takes a more advanced culture to bring other cultures up to scratch [Romans come to mind, they brought the whole of Europe out of the darkness and into a modern age].

Last but not least if anyone still talks about slavery and betrayal, the african people should take a good hard look at their own peers. Especially the males, their greed is by far worse than anyone else's as they are happy to stab their own in the back, rounded them up for the slave traders and had themselves a few rapes as a bonus.
They could have said 'no' and protected their women...but that takes incredible integrity.
With a mindset like that, how can countries thrive?

I repeat that some cultures are better [as in: nicer to live under, more peaceful, less greedy, good values] than others. There is always a gradient, which means there must be by common sense a best a mediocre and a worst culture. It seems their culture isn't working.
Hating whites but wanting everything they brought with them without a clue as to how to maintain it is a bad sign for any culture.

If Africans have the right to purge their countries from people with white skin, why on earth are we not allowed the same the other way round?
I tell you why: It's called being civilised and advanced enough not to revert to our medieval mindsets.

All I can say is if that's what they want, unfortunately all white people should leave and get asylum in the countries of their roots and leave the africans to it.

(post by capncrunch88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by crazyewok removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Just remember that the cost of living in Cape Town is extremely high,being that except for the Kruger Park it is the prime tourist destination.If you can live off euro's i guess its a sweet deal but if you have to pay in local currency for accomodation,food,healthcare,petrol and a vehicle,etc it is an extremely high cost of living area.Camps Bay area too,an extremely affluent area,sky high prices for accomodation.The regular people live out in the less glamorous suburbs,but life is still expensive there too.If you have to pay in local currency for everything,you will see that Everything here is a total rip-off.I tried to buy 2 red bell peppers the other day,at national chain P+P,they charged R34,95.For 2 fricken bell peppers!! So i just left it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yes, there is a low-key genocide going happening as we speak. There is however little actual proof, other than the murder statistics... And good luck finding accurate statistics. All we have is social media and word of mouth to really understand the scale. And the fact that crime is happening all around us - in our neighborhoods. Creeping closer and closer. Most South Africans (black and white) have been affected by crime directly, or indirectly. Most white South Africans knows someone, a family member or a friend that has been murdered in an apparent robbery, burglary or hi-jacking. The murderers are rarely caught. If they are caught, they are released in bail and are never seen again, or they spend a year or two (if that much) in jail, because the jails are filled to the brim. And I speak frankly about the very violent murders, because it is no longer "news". We are no longer surprised by toddlers being raped and killed or people being burned alive or kids being shot in broad daylight for a cellphone. Constant situational awareness, self-protection and suspicion has become as natural breathing. I asked some of my ATS friends from abroad what they hear about SA in the MSM - and it's clear that the media abroad don't tell you half the crap that's going on here...

Racism against white people is rife and acceptable. I can give you endless examples, but let's just take one from this week:

Helen Zille (white) previous leader of the opposition party and premier of the Western Cape earlier this year Tweeted "For those claiming legacy of colonialism was ONLY negative, think of our independent judiciary, transport infrastructure, piped water etc."
People's brain's started melting, she apologized, several times but was finally, this week, fired - in not so many words... (She "will vacate all positions she held on decision-making structures, including the federal executive, federal council and provincial council.")

The President of SA - Jacob Zuma (black) - on the other hand has been accused of rape (and was found not guilty despite overwhelming evidence of guilt). Zuma has 783 pending corruption charges against him - since 2004 (these have been hanging in the air for years now, can't tell you why it's not progressing). There is clear evidence that Zuma have been doing favors for the rich for years (see Schabir Shaik and the Gupta mafia family state capture) for kickbacks and political gain - also hanging in the air. He has fired not one, but two finance ministers (that opposed him) in the dead of night causing the stock exchange markets to plummet costing the economy billions and billions of Rands. Zuma used tax payer money to do work on his private residence, lied about it, was found guilty by the courts of lying and had to pay back a portion of the money.
He has 4 wives (current), 2 ex-wives and at least 20 children (the exact number of legitimate/illegitimate children is unknown).
He once said "When I was growing up, a homosexual would not have stood in front of me. I would knock him out."
He sang the anti-apartheid song "Dubul' ibhunu" on several occasions. This basically means "Kill the white farmer". This was at least as recent as 2012.

Yet. He is still president.

Julius Malema (black) the one guy in the OP video also said:
To a white BBC journalist: "Rubbish is what you have covered in that trouser that is rubbish. You are a small boy, you can’t do anything. Bastard, go out, you bloody agent." - chasing the person out of the media conference.
“We are not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now".
“Black people, you are subjects of white people, even under ANC and democracy. You are servants of white people. No white man will be served by me. I am here to disturb a white man’s peace, the white man has been too comfortable for too long ... we have never known peace.”
Malema has been found guilty of hate speech by the court. Twice.
Yet, Julius Malema is still the leader of the EFF.

If you browser (South African) Twitter or YouTube you'll find endless examples of how much hate there is towards white people. Last week a SA town, Knysna was nearly completely destroyed in a fire. Thousands of people lost their homes and livelihoods and "black Twitter" rejoiced:

And it goes much further than that. Previously:

But white people dare not say anything. If a white person is even remotely racist then their lives and careers are completely destroyed (see Chris Hart and Penny Sparrow as examples).

I can go on and on. The bottom line is, there is an all out war against white people - openly on a psychological level. Not so openly on a physical level. Apartheid is still a pretty much thing. But now it is white people being discriminated against. "Affirmative Action" and BEE laws makes it impossible for white people to get a proper job - at least at senior level - or to do business in the open market...

Yet, most white people - myself included - are not racist. They have nothing against black people. They know, understand and believe that the color of a person's skin doesn't matter. They just want to be left alone and go about their business. But it's hard to stay friendly, neutral and liberal if all you face is hate and "white guilt" on a daily basis.
It's 27 years+ after Apartheid - yet, any problems politicians face, are blamed on Apartheid. I kid you not! White people are still being blamed for apartheid, yet many adults were not even born by the time apartheid was abolished. Those that created the apartheid system are long dead - but the next generation now has to carry the burden of guilt.

Yes, South Africa is a mess. But we make do. We survive and adapt. But it's not just in South Africa. ISIS attacks on Western and European countries... we don't have to deal with that kind of terrorism. The Black Lives Matter movement in the US - there is obviously racial tension in the US, and many other parts of the world. Trump is no less a clown or less controversial than the South African president. We live in a crazy, violent world. South Africans have to deal with crap, just like everyone else. Our crap is simply a different consistency, shape, smell and color.
edit on 16/6/2017 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Strangely there are stories and reports that very few countries indeed will take the Afrikaaners. Not sure why but I think New Zealand is one of the few that will take them, the UK has turned down far more applicants than we've accepted. The white Zambians & Namibians have asked the EU for automatic entry but so far have been denied. They have compared it to the Jews being allowed citizenship of Israel due to persecution but still they are denied. They live in fear each day now in a country built by their ancestors who made it safe stable and prosperous. Bodyguards and walled towns and housing estates is a reality for most

It should also be mentioned that due to the severe instability and racial tensions in SA, this makes many African countries prime targets for ISIS and the Islam ideology. They move in make promises and we end up with dozens of Boku Harams
edit on 16-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

I found some interesting information about the origins of the black population of SA.
Apparently the Bantu Zulu people were expanding from the North and killing the native bushmen in South Africa and met by opposition from the Europeans expanding north.

In other words, all the settlers in SA are immigrants, except the bushmen, who weren't settlers, they moved around vast areas nomadicly according to season and conditions.

Bingo. Except the ruling party (and majority of the population) that are ancestors of the Bantu tribes will deny this. They tell white people to get out of "their" country and give back "their" land. Yet , they only arrived in the furthest Southern Africa parts (now South Africa) a couple of years before the first Europeans and the Europeans reached the most Southern point (Cape) years before the Bantus. The Bantus are just as much settlers as the white Europeans. The Khoisan are the only people that can actually claim that it is their land, seeing that they have been in South Africa centuries before anyone else. But most of them have been killed by the Bantu migrators and Europeans.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Just remember that the cost of living in Cape Town is extremely high,being that except for the Kruger Park it is the prime tourist destination.If you can live off euro's i guess its a sweet deal but if you have to pay in local currency for accomodation,food,healthcare,petrol and a vehicle,etc it is an extremely high cost of living area.Camps Bay area too,an extremely affluent area,sky high prices for accomodation.The regular people live out in the less glamorous suburbs,but life is still expensive there too.If you have to pay in local currency for everything,you will see that Everything here is a total rip-off.I tried to buy 2 red bell peppers the other day,at national chain P+P,they charged R34,95.For 2 fricken bell peppers!! So i just left it.

I'm saving up every penny I can and have been since 2006 for the dream of living in Cape Town. That is one nice place. I'll just avoid buying peppers when I get to emigrate to RSA
Hey the price of things here too is getting crazy inflationary at the moment so we are all suffering from crime (UK yobs everywhere on friday nights) plus we all suffer from inflation. South Africa just happens to have a wonderful climate and grat wild animals lions rhinos giraffes, it's all totally cool just can't wait to move ther. Screw the crime sometimes you just have to go with your heart

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join