It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: thetruth2017
Every time I hear a conservative say their party is not racist, it is threads like this, that show their true colors.

Point to where someone in this thread is conservative, making racist comments, and claiming to speak for the entire conservative party.

Trust me I have read through this entire thread and have seen posters who are Trump fans or consider themselves conservatives constantly acting shocked when someone brings up racism and the right.

You will see them in future threads praising right wing party while admonishing the left being the true racists. Wish I could show you but a lot of their comments have been blocked. I am not saying you are part of it but a lot of pro right people have been in this thread making ignorant claims.

One of the usual ones is "Why is "diversity" ONLY pushed in White majority countries?", I hope they weren't talking about North America because that was never a white country and if they didn't like diversity then maybe blame their fore fathers for colonizing a non white country.

Also remember when South Africa was a place to travel and have fun but that was when whites controlled that country and committed a lot of the atrocities but now that they are on the receiving end, they don't consider it a travel destination any more.

Also there are plenty of places where some sort of genocide is happening, yet they don't create threads about them and I wonder why? Gee it wouldn't have anything to do with the race that is being killed would it?

In America blacks are being killed off left and right by both police and themselves, in Canada it is the First Nations, in Middle Eastern countries, Muslims are being killed by American bombs and ISIS, yet no one seems to bat an eye when that is happening.

They only care when it is a certain race.
edit on 18-6-2017 by thetruth2017 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

Also remember when South Africa was a place to travel and have fun but that was when whites controlled that country and committed a lot of the atrocities but now that they are on the other end, they don't consider it a travel destination any more.
I remember when the people from South Africa came here to visit, and not to reside. They've been pushed out of their own country. Is it racist to say it's the blacks that are doing that?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You don't have a clue what you are talking about and you didn't answer my specific question. Also, I recently returned from SA and it is far from the picture you are attempting to paint.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

You don't have a clue what you are talking about and you didn't answer my specific question. Also, I recently returned from SA and it is far from the picture you are attempting to paint.

Not sure how long you have been on this site but I haven't been on here that long but I have seen the usual posters in this thread that defend the conservative party as not being racist. You are either choosing to ignore them or are lying. A lot of their comments are not available but I also am choosing not to point out these members because I think it is against the rules. Just read any pro Trump thread or pro right wing thread and you will see a lot the same people in this thread making ignorant comment in that same thread defending the conservative party as not being racist.

Just open you eyes, it shouldn't be that hard.

I am not the one painting SA as a country where white genocide is happening.
edit on 18-6-2017 by thetruth2017 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: justb0b

I remember when the people from South Africa came here to visit, and not to reside. They've been pushed out of their own country. Is it racist to say it's the blacks that are doing that?

Would you agree when it was white majority country and they were committing a lot of atrocities, it was a favorite travel destination for white people.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

No. You failed to answer my question which was in response to this statement you made:

originally posted by: thetruth2017 Every time I hear a conservative say their party is not racist, it is threads like this, that show their true colors.

Your insinuation that THIS THREAD is illustrating how someone in THIS THREAD is conservative, racist, stating the conservative party is not racist, and that they speak for the entire conservative party.

My point is this. Posters like you who stop by and make asinine comments such as yours provide no value and only illustrate how the left is incapable of thinking for themselves and merely parrot MSM BS about conservatives. I'm not a conservative nor a liberal and I would say the same thing to you if you were a conservative making asinine comments about the left.

Provide value or don't post. If you want to be snide then go hit up Reddit.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
South Africa has been in the business of slavery for a very long time(since colonial days) it started around the horn of africa near Niger(hence the derogatory term) when slurred. It has been tribally chased down to South Africa generation after generation.

I honestly doubt the name is intended to be derogatory The country is named after the Niger river.

Very true.
The Democratic sponsored KKK used it as a racial slur when they desired slavery.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I have wanted to visit SA all my life with my adult children - now it will never happen. This thread has totally opened my eyes to the dangers.

Planned a trip to Zimbabwe 15 years ago as I wanted to pet baby tigers and see Africa then the country turned into further chaos and trip advisories went out.

Being white it would be foolhardy to visit a continent that hates whites, whether they have good reasons or not. Obviously, I am not racially prejudiced and have natural curiosity for other cultures but myself and I believe others will now shun an entire part of the human race due to atrocities beyond our control. Really saddening.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I am a big fan of Donald Trump... I created this thread, I have also been criticizing all of the racist posts in this thread..

Also there are plenty of places where some sort of genocide is happening, yet they don't create threads about them and I wonder why? Gee it wouldn't have anything to do with the race that is being killed would it?

No, it doesn't. As it said previously, genocide is the most disgusting thing. Are you also suggesting it is politically incorrect to speak about genocides that happen to people of your own race?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

No it was given every opportunity in its development by colonialism, just like the rest of the conquered world

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

They weren't called after the Niger River at all. They were called a version of the Portuguese word for black

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Violater1

They weren't called after the Niger River at all. They were called a version of the Portuguese word for black

Well latin to be exact.

Fun fact the common ants scientific name is Lasius niger.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That's not true.Even on this site,the shooting of blacks by police,whether justified or not,and the bombings+drone attacks on ME people are talked about all the time.The debating and discussions never stop.I don't have a problem with that.This thread is about the jeopardy white South Africans find themselves in.

The difference is,the ME people are welcomed in Europe,they have an avenue of escape.The white population of South Africa have no recourse and no safe harbour,no means of escaping annihilation.So sorry if it irks you that the slow motion genocide of us (slow thus far) is being discussed also.

Fear not,though,i am sure all of us,including babies and small children,will be getting our "just reward"for what our ancestors did in the next few years,and you will hear my whining no more

edit on 18-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

(post by heavymental removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

You might have better luck in Asia if tigers are your thing, mate.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Racist is a lie, a misnomer, a catch all to use anytime you disagree with someone. It is a literal tactic of the left promoted and espoused in propaganda and rules for radicals. Rarely have I met anyone who dislikes anyone for the color of their skin. As Martin Luther King Jr. said, when a person is judged by their actions. This is what is happening I see bad behavior and actions conducted more often by certain colors than others. And we are not supposed to notice this. Just as we are not supposed to notice the droopy drawers and hear the N word every time in earshot of fellow Americans.
Time for the word to be taken back from the perverters of truth and honesty
I am trademarking this
R.A.C.I.S.T
Realistic Awareness Considering Immutable Statistical Truth

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Been to Asia-no thx.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
Also find it funny when they talk about blacks or any other minority being predispositioned to being violent but totally forget the history of colonialism and other violent histories that Caucasians were a part of, not too mention that white people make up the majority of serial killers or child molesters.

So much violence and mayhem, yet it is blacks who are the only ones who are prone to being violent criminals?

Blacks are not always the minority in every country. In SA the minority is white. so they deserve the same special treatment black minorities get right?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Look I don't have a problem with your grades of genocide, but as far as the final stage, or full-on organized cadre "stormtroopers" invading white suburbs, or any ultimatum to leave, I don't think we've reached the final organizational stage yet. We haven't had our Kristallnacht - although I don't deny the racial discourse against whites is certainly present.

We've certainly, albeit sporadically come close.
What happened in Coligny in May this year had political interference, and many unproven media insinuations.
Some whites had their houses burnt down (with the pets inside), and even Indian shops were looted.
What happened in the Cape Winelands in 2012 - ostensibly a strike over wages, and although much property was destroyed, the main violence was between black workers who wanted to strike and those who did not.

Then, since 2008 we've had the xenophobic violence, where migrants and refugees (largely from Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Somaila and other African countries) were burnt in the streets of local black townships. The UN had to come and build refugee camps, especially for the Somalians. In follow-up xenophobic attacks Bangladeshis and anyone who trades in black townships and forms business competition to the locals have been targeted. Both whites and Fujien Province Chinese who opened shop here since 2006 don't trade in those areas (the Chinese have a shop in every village, but usually at transport ranks, rather than inside the townships themselves, unlike the African immigrants).

It's not just a black and white issue in SA, there's a lot of things going on.

When it comes to the bitter, horrific and unacceptable murders of farmers and farm attacks, immediately libtard critics come and say, oh but black farmers and farm-workers have also been killed.
There might be some anti-white racism on the scene, but prove this is organized politically beyond sporadic criminality.
Then they show clips of white and black upper classes happily partying together (especially the "born-free generation"), and they pooh-pooh the whole idea of genocide.
And yes, those non-racial interactions are also taking place.
Even the main opposition party to the ANC - The Democratic Alliance (DA) - is now a racial mixture, although considering what happened to Ms. Zille, I'm not sure how racially harmonious its future will be. It seems they're working the white leaders out on spurious charges of implied "racism".

No, we haven't reached the point of consistent, provably organized expulsion or genocide.
And violence in SA is arguably very complex - whites are only about 4 million people out of 50 million.
We haven't reached the point where Zanzibar or Idi Amin expelled the entire Asian population, or where whites were put through the sawmills in the Congo. Or even Zimbabwe, where whites were beaten, tortured and systematically chased off the land, and the bread-basket of Africa became another starving sink-hole.

However, the discourse is involved, and it certainly seems to be heading in that direction.
One only needs to look at what is currently considered "hate speech" on social media - whites who are just politically incorrect face fines (perhaps soon prison), whereas blacks who openly call for whites to be slaughtered sometimes get a slap on the wrist.
In fact, we are very intimidated at the moment, and understand that the ANC only has the race card left to play.
For more on the intimidation of whites on social media see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Others may call it what they may.
However, as far as the big gun terminology goes, I reserve my right to use it if and when it happens.
If people cry wolf before the time, nobody might believe it when our Kristallnacht does comes.
But that's my strategy and choice.

edit on 18-6-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Vic a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Very good post with a lot of insights.

Denny

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join