It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be prosecuted under RICO Act

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

give a woman salmon slime and she eats for today, teach a woman to work in a salmon slime line and she eats for life, I guess politicians are just too damn dumb to learn how to work in a salmon slime line.
that is an indictment of just how dumb and lazy you can be and still get elected,which says a lot about the character of the people we elect.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

give a woman salmon slime and she eats for today, teach a woman to work in a salmon slime line and she eats for life, I guess politicians are just too damn dumb to learn how to work in a salmon slime line.
that is an indictment of just how dumb and lazy you can be and still get elected,which says a lot about the character of the people we elect.

I think it says a lot about the character of the people who vote for them.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Whether the source is legitimate or not, no one can deny that the Clintons need to be brought to justice.

The more we talk about it the higher the chances something will finally stick.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Tardacus

I think it says a lot about the character of the people who vote for them.

Not fair to blame the voters if the votes are being tampered with like we found last General in several counties across Michigan was it? Maybe we are voting the worst of two evil's in by theft at the polls where they can do it. A Rep won't win Cali that way but they would win a Mississippi and the Dems wouldn't win an AL but would be able to steal a Minnesota or Utah. Take your pick of the several combinations for you to consider.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here is to hoping. But I am not going to hold my breath... I have no doubt she learned her lessons from her dad and she has dirt on the power players in DC.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Simple answer: Don't vote then. They can't alter a vote that wasn't cast, and stuffing a ballot box with fake votes is a good way to get caught.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Justoneman

Simple answer: Don't vote then. They can't alter a vote that wasn't cast, and stuffing a ballot box with fake votes is a good way to get caught.

Not that simple to let them roll you without a kiss. Vote your conscience and sleep well knowing you did your part.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You guys are clueless.

Trump is the one that's being investigated. And there's already some indication they will be using RICO on him ... not Hillary.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not that simple to let them roll you without a kiss. Vote your conscience and sleep well knowing you did your part.

The more people that vote, the more money goes into the system. If you want to clean it up, don't participate in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Trump is the one that's being investigated. And there's already some indication they will be using RICO on him ... not Hillary.

Exactly. There was no secret FISA warrant... Trump is a businessman. It was a secret RICO warrant.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Source?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The DNC is really inflicting damage to themselves. This made up investigation of Trump has made total fools of the DNC and most of the media. After 10 months they have no proof. A failed attempted frame.

Who in their right mind would ever believe anything that the DNC and the media says in the future?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss
What impeachable things has Trump done? Just wondering

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Stat e Department probes Clinton handling of government emails, could pull her security clearance

The State Department has opened a formal inquiry into whether former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her aides mishandled classified information while she was the nation’s top diplomat, Fox News has learned.
Depending on the outcome of the current State Department inquiry, Clinton and her aides could have their access to sensitive government documents terminated.
Meanwhile, Grassley’s committee launched its own inquiry into Clinton’s handling of emails, an inquiry that began in March. Grassley cited among his concerns the July 5 statement of former FBI Director James Comey that the agency found Clinton and her staff members were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.” Grassley also contended there is “evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information...”

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Wait... That article is dated today?

How can Hillary and her aids still have access to classified info? Why would they still need it?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I was wondering that too. I wonder what information they have been accessing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

Crickets........................................

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Oh, sorry. Do you really want to go there? Accepting bribes from foreign agents, aka, "emolument," misuse of taxpayer money, and obstruction of justice... and those are just the ones we know about. The ongoing investigations might also turn up treason.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh, sorry. Do you really want to go there? Accepting bribes from foreign agents, aka, "emolument," misuse of taxpayer money, and obstruction of justice... and those are just the ones we know about. The ongoing investigations might also turn up treason.

I am starting to think you actually believe what you post, which is far more serious for you than just being a troll.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

I am starting to think you actually believe what you post, which is far more serious for you than just being a troll.

And I am glad that you are no longer pretending to be anything other than a troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join