It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be prosecuted under RICO Act

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Plenty of material to use for the prosecutors for RICO

The Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
How does it look to other countries when we have dishonest people running for president. We are the joke of the world. We need to get honest and sincere people to run. We do not need pansies either, our country cannot give any organization that wants money what they want. Right now some special interest groups are picking our pockets. It seems that their hiring of people to get money from our government is working too well. I do not mind if it is for something necessary, but face it, we waste a lot of money on a few people.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ill believe this when I see it for real. This reminds me of some of the bs guys that pop up about ufos to sell books or get video views on youtube.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Anyone who knowingly does others harm continuously can be considered the devil, that doesn't make them any more than human though.

Like I said, Hillary is nowhere near the top. Maybe she's middle of the road at best but not the top. She is only doing what she's told and paid to do by the real top of the food chain.
edit on 6/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I believe it when I see her dressed in an orange jumpsuit with Fed. DOC embossed on the back of it, pickin' up litter alongside the road.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Then we'd have 500 threads criticizing the way she picked it up trash and how much trash she missed.

edit on 6/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's exactly what I meant. In the real world Hillary is at the top. Beyond her, whatever we want to interpret them as, are not prosecutable.

Probably because they run the world..

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hillary is just a puppet whose strings are being pulled by those who are outside of the spotlight. Hillary is not the top of the food chain, she is a scapegoat.

Absolutely.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nice source...yeah. Um, this is FAKE NEWS. I am more concerned about the REAL news the POTUS says is FAKE!!! Even your headline is FAKE NEWS, you say, "Hillary Clinton TO be prosecuted" The article says "Hillary Clinton MAY be prosecuted" See what you did there? You took a MAYBE and made it FACT....

edit on 15-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's exactly what I meant. In the real world Hillary is at the top. Beyond her, whatever we want to interpret them as, are not prosecutable.

Probably because they run the world..
Hillary is going to get a sentence and then a pardon from Trump. The democrats are disgraced and Bannon will have his party rule for 50 years/

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If they do it's my guess it will all be a show. She will do some easy time (if any at all) and fade away to enjoy her millions till she dies. In the mean time the elites will say, see we gave you some justice, but we will never see another one of them prosecuted again in our lifetime .

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am skeptical of everything...that's why I am on ATS.

In that case you should be sceptical of the claim that Trump is in anyway involved with the 'deep state' purge since he has already said he ain't going to prosecute her..or was he just telling more lies. The guy should just have kept Trump out of it just to be somewhat plausible.
I don't particularly care where the real truth lies, but the fact is, if the Clinton foundation is above board, and that no foundation member profited from it, then it will be hard to find the rationale for a pay to play scenario. Any foreign actor/s involved as witness, would also need to be as squeaky clean to make their case beyond doubt as well.
Otherwise it's he says, she says, that's not a given in the link at all.

So, what next, what happens if there is nothing from the FBI, or even if they said they investigated certain allegations from someone and found those sources unreliable and unsustainable, are they then going to get it in the neck yet again?

Whatever, I think Trump has really blown everything thing with one of his 'Tweets' today,

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people! #MAGA
12:57 PM - 15 Jun 2017
29,560 29,560 Retweets 98,347 98,347 likes
edit on 15-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sounds like fake news to me. Why would this website have this story when none of the big ones do?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
More NO NAME sources in article.

FAKE news alert folks!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm not going to dismiss the OP's source out-of-hand because I've never heard of it.

What I do know is this: AG Sessions has been VERY quiet since taking office. I know if it was me sitting in that chair, I'd be doing a lot of reading, if you know what I mean...

One of the first things I would do -- and I would probably need to keep a barf bag handy, is order up the contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop.

I would also review the Reed Hayes Report and Forlab Analysis while I was at it, but that's another subject...

In any case, I have a feeling Jeff Sessions is going to have a few surprises for us in the near future.
edit on 15-6-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Really??? Jeff Sessions, is a joke. " I don't remember, I don't recall, I am not sure, maybe, its possible" .....LMAO....

edit on 15-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: SBMcG

Really??? Jeff Sessions, is a joke. " I don't remember, I don't recall, I am not sure, maybe, its possible" .....LMAO....

If Jeff Sessions is a "joke", then that "joke" turned your desperate, stammering, fit-throwing leftist idiot Senators into mush.

You leftists just keep on losing, LMMFLWAO!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Lol. So fake news.

Irony.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: The GUT
Grain of salt, but if true it would explain the propaganda onslaught; Clinton & Company trying to beat the clock before the charges are formalized.

I don't know if I've ever said this out loud but, Lock Her Up!!

I suppose it's possible, considering new developments with Lynch and such, but a grain of salt is needed when it coming from a person that writes for naturalnews and is sourcing a radio show host.

As opposed to CNN and the NYT and other drek that peddles in what Comey called mostly lies that you normally follow?

I even said it was possible considering certain recent events and you still can't control yourself from being a partisan nut.

Get a grip.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
so Dave Hodges is the source of this info? LOLOLOLOLOL

he is a complete fraud, He has never been right about anything ever, he posts on before it`s news on a regular basis, and by regular basis I mean at least twice a day.
This is a new low for ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join