It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BITCOIN Under Attack Today by Fed/DeepState/LargeBanks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Referring to BTC positions only. The blockchain exchanges are run by free radicals who hold us hostage. I'm not sure how long you have been trading on these exchanges but I've been doing it long enough to know when to get out. Once a rush starts I guarantee any exchange you are on is going to suddenly and unexpectedly begin to experience "technical issues". Your account will be frozen from making any transactions and you will be held hostage until they open trading again. Just about long enough for you to lose 75% of your value.

While crypto sounds like a great idea the issue with a non-regulated crypto system is we have no way...and I mean absolutely no way of ensuring our crypto currency is protected, backed, or insured. I am against over regulation within most markets but as I mentioned earlier I have been in crypto long enough to know I am at the whim of the whales who control this market. I've just used my prior market investing experience to make moves before the masses make moves and so far I've been fortunate enough to not get caught in the thievery that is so rampant within the crypto exchanges.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join