It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin trolls Comey, offers him asylum for being a leaker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with Putin, though I wouldn't want him as my President. But Putin is anti-Globalist, and as the saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Russians and Americans have much more to fear from the Globalists than we do from each other.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Bears poking at the Eagles nest from a distance, testing its stability...
Avian in denial cannot see it?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wait what did Comey leak? I know he released his own notes/memos but I have not heard about any leaks coming from him.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Don't you guys ever get tired of calling each other "trumpledites" or "Hitlerys". It seems like a very childish thing to do, on both sides, like playground fighting trying to entice your opponents lol a reply to: Lucidparadox

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Bear would of not allowed the Eagles into its cave, interesting to see so many avain praise the bear...

Amazing V.Putin remains in power because his opposition would probably suffer repercussions for not accepting his strong arm. And yet many praise the for having his way with their land masses?

Please don't any misunderstand, yes UNITES STATES OF AMERICA peacefully coexisting with RUSSIA would possibly assist in bringing more peace to this planet.

But if it's the same psychological warfare to undermine one anothers country and people within said countries then the future outcome will still be based on deceit and so still Old World Order chess NOT NU Order... Just more games between Bears & Eagles and maybe a couple hidden payouts between business associates that partially think they are friends. And the common man/woman no matter American or Russian is still confused lost in the chess games going on over them.
So 1 does not want to leave a tone of harsh speak, but it is what it is and again Russia wouldn't of allowed the USA the chance to interfere in any way of electing their political leader but?

Be well avian deniers

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Welcome to crazy town.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

The entire arguement is immature so obviously the people making the arguement are going to act in an immature manner.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Putin's not trolling Comey. He's trolling the US. Putin's laughing at the US for allowing ourselves to so easilty get fooled by the Giant Orange Fool himself, and his Russian fairy god-mother. Putin is laughing because the whole country now has to work so hard to rid itself of the scourge of Trump. Trump's the joke Putin is laughing at - and the joke's on the US.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Putin's not trolling Comey. He's trolling the US. Putin's laughing at the US for allowing ourselves to so easilty get fooled by the Giant Orange Fool himself, and his Russian fairy god-mother. Putin is laughing because the whole country now has to work so hard to rid itself of the scourge of Trump. Trump's the joke Putin is laughing at - and the joke's on the US.

Or counter take,

Putin is laughing at the US because he knows he didn't collude with Trump, and the fact that the left in the US is willing to totally halt the government, and the deep state is willing to spin lie after lie to attempt to overthrow an elected leader is more devastating than any interference he could have ever done.

In other words, he is laughing at people like you.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

FYI : Oliver Stone - The Putin interview

Only part one is available atm.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I get folks sticking up for Trump but what I don't really understand is how easily Putin is normalized by a group that drags out the pitchforks for Clinton at the drop of a hat.

Would you ever see somebody say, "Hey, say what you will about that guy Hitler but he's got one helluva sense of humor?" Granted, in the grand scheme of things, Putin isn't in the top 10 of murderous autocrats but on any point that could ever be made about Clinton, Putin is exponentially worse.

And I'm honestly not directing this at you specifically as I haven't known you to fawn over Putin, but in general, there seems to be a mind-boggling soft spot for the guy among Trump supporters.

Is it a roundabout way of dismissing Trump's fawning over Putin or maybe dismissing the threat he poses?

I have to wonder if any of you are familiar with Foundations of Geopolitics and what it indicates about Putin's agenda?

It's worth a look at if you're unfamiliar. There's a summary of some of the main points at Wikipedia.

Say "Cloward–Piven" around here — a strategy which is not influential in American politics aside from being an whippd out to "prove" that some thing or another is actually part of a sinister "agenda" — or worse, "Agenda 21," and people will start regurgitating rants they picked up from blogs and talk radio. Yet when it comes to Russia, giant blind spot.

I bet you have great respect for Stalin. I can see you writing this while wearing a Hugo Chavez tshirt.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

We already know the Russians DID hack many states' polling data. That fact has been confirmed by our various intelligence agencies, as well as those of other countries. If you choose not to believe that, that's your call. Those Russian hackers would not be hacking without authorization/direction from Putin. Putin is a dictator who runs the country of Russia like a mafia boss. If you choose to believe Putin when he says he had nothing to do with election hacking, that's your call also. The US government, which is currently dominated by Republicans, seem to think there's a whole lot about Trump and Russia to investigate. No offense to you, of course, but I think I'll wait to see what the DOJ finds out, rather than just take your word for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Comey should take him up on his offer. CNN already thinks Comey is a Russian Agent.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

We already know the Russians DID hack many states' polling data. That fact has been confirmed by our various intelligence agencies, as well as those of other countries. If you choose not to believe that, that's your call. Those Russian hackers would not be hacking without authorization/direction from Putin. Putin is a dictator who runs the country of Russia like a mafia boss. If you choose to believe Putin when he says he had nothing to do with election hacking, that's your call also. The US government, which is currently dominated by Republicans, seem to think there's a whole lot about Trump and Russia to investigate. No offense to you, of course, but I think I'll wait to see what the DOJ finds out, rather than just take your word for it.

First, I do not believe the claims of Russian hacking anything until I see proof. I am not going to take the 17 intelligence agencies word on anything, as they have lied in the past.

But even if they are telling the truth, they have also said 1. there is no proof these hacks changed any votes. 2. There is not even a shred of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia

Furthermore, The us intelligence agencies you cite interfere in other elections all of the time. In fact, we know that Obama tried to keep Netenyahu from being elected. So all of your criticisms about Russia would apply to the US deep state.

Finally, the supposed reason for the russian hacking was to destabilize the US and the peoples faith in the election system. How pleased Putin must be to see how hacking a few state election registries would lead to the entire deep state and democrats halting government to try to take down the rightfully elected President.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

There is no fact to support a view that Russia hacked state's polling data. Which various agencies have confirmed this? The US IC is wholly untrustworthy - just as much as Russian intelligence agencies. Russian hackers certainly do operate without the Russian govts knowledge unless you believe all hackers are state run. If that were the case then you would also have to believe that every US hacker is personally directed by the US govt. That would be far fetched.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Wow.
Although he does raise some good points, I just know that he is not doing it in hopes that the U.S. will not become further divided, so as to weaken our nation. Surely not.

Maybe America should start focusing a little more on Putin, and see what skeletons we can push out to the Russian people. You know. To keep them fully informed.

Who knows, maybe we might wind up learning something.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

FYI : Oliver Stone - The Putin interview

Only part one is available atm.

Ummm...I watched all of the interviews the other night...I must say...I have even more respect for Vladimir Putin than I had before watching them...

In my estimation...there is no other leader on the world stage that comes close to Mr. Putin when it comes to class...or intelligence...

That's my opinion...and I'm sticking with it...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

So thats where Trump learned to Troll. Who knew?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I support your right to believe what ever you want. None of us on this site know what the investigators already know, or what kind of proof they already have. Of course, if Trump wanted to help out that investigation - you know, if he has nothing to hide - he could simply release his tax returns, which would provide a lot of answers to the questions now being asked. Either way, I'm confident we'll all be learning more soon, thanks to the Republican led investigations, (the Dems aren't in charge right now). And, I also agree with you - although there is no proof that the Russian hacking actually effected even one vote, V Putin is probably VERY pleased with the results of the last US election, including the very significant effects his hacking efforts had, and are still having today on this country. I have no doubt that the US has engaged in similar activities in the past. If you feel satisfied that it's OK for it to happen to us now because we've done it to others, then again, I say that's your call. I suspect your willingness to ignore information that most people might call 'evidence' is linked to your allegiance to Trump. If there was evidence of Russian hacking, and Hillary had won the election, would you be so eager to dismiss the Russians then? Hypothetical, I know. Either way though, I hope you have a great day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join