It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEOs to Trump: You're failing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
CEO's to Trump: You're Failing

President Trump loved to brag during the campaign about his business skills. Now that he's in charge, business leaders seem alarmed by Trump's political skills.

Of ALL the SKILLS people touted Trump had...it was "business" skills that TOPPED the list. News TODAY suggests MANY CEO's aren't seeing what Trump tried to PUSH on America about his "skills":

A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

What could POSSIBLY lead to these grades?? How could so MANY highly successful people NOT see what Trump sees in HIMSELF?

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.

But this HAS to be "fake news", right? A PROGRESSIVE hit piece?

NOPE

"This was not a granola-eating crowd of Democrat entrepreneurs. It's a cross-section of the business community, including some who are quite pro-Trump," he said.

Perhaps this WAVE of Trumpism is about to BREAK???

The Trump rally is "vulnerable to summer fatigue and rising anxiety over whether Congress can make pragmatic decisions," Bianco warned in a report this week. He advised clients to be safe by moving some money from stocks to bonds.

"We think (the rally) has reached its near-term limits," Bianco wrote.

Only TIME will tell....

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why isn't trump being given four years to blame the previous administration?
Only seems fair.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Back to back threads with your finger stuck on the caps lock. You need some air.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

of the 125 leaders polled

WOW! This is insane! A whole 125 people were surveyed?! Trump surley is failing. You nailed him with this one. Way to go buddy!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
From the source:

Trump's promises to slash taxes, ramp up infrastructure spending and cut regulation have fired up investors. The Dow has surged roughly 3,000 points since Trump's election and it hit yet another record on Wednesday.

Yet Trump's economic agenda has been stalled due to opposition from Democrats and Republican infighting. Wall Street has dialed back its expectations for the size and timing of the tax reform Trump promised.

So basically because his policies are being stalled with all this nonsense going on in D.C. CNN made a hit-piece out of it. I guess the Paris Climate Accord had an effect too, but I voted for that, so no complaints here. Maybe if these scumbag politicians would allow what the voters voted for, we could get the economy headed on the right track.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The GOP is pushing through destruction of American HEALTHCARE right now.

They're busy WORKING.

... Just not Trump and friends. HE can't seem to convince people his "ideas" are bueno.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
CNN? Really?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Lol What?

CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics.... Why is the story CEO's give Trump an F?

50% F got to be the "academics"
21% D got to be the "Government officials"

125 people who gave him an A got to be the CEOs...lol I would bet about 1% of all these people are actually CEOs and not everyone else... geez..

edit on 15-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
CNN is not credible.

GTFO out of here with this political tabloid garbage.

Come back when you can bring some adult opinions to the table.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, Breitbart if FAILING because they're MAINSTREAM now too. They even have WH press credentials! Same with Infowars I guess.

So it's ALL MSM now!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Investment tycoon:
Buy a failing/failed business
Invest heavily on making it look successfull, then quickly flip it for a profit, leaving the massive overhead to the sucker who bought in what they seen was a successful enterprise.

Although I can't blame Trump alone for doing what many politicians of the past have done...we need a company builder, not a investor. Its hard stuff, I get it. But a long term picture of stability is critical, not glitter and temporary fixes. I don't know the solution, its outside of my knowledge base, but I would think we need less of a tax cut and more of a space elevator on the moon to create vast space stations / mining for the long term solution of prosperity.

Big projects that pave the way for a new venue of commerce. Government builds roads, not businesses. the next road is gonna be either underwater or in the sky.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Nice try at slander, didn't work. This literally has no bearing on us.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
CNN is not credible.

GTFO out of here with this political tabloid garbage.

Come back when you can bring some adult opinions to the table.

Yes, until its on the weekly world news or the enquirer, it is just fake news. lol

question: what do the alt right now consider credible news source? trump twitter feeds only?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Universal healthcare protects the weak. GOP believes in natural law. Survival of the fittest. God's law.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Ya...

I've been WONDERING that myself as of late.

WHERE is "credible" news? FOX has even started to LOOSE alt-right Trump folk.

Are we back to "My Grammy told me..." and "Well...MY neighbor says..." for "news"...???

That sounds...RELIABLE?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

President Trump loved to brag during the campaign about his business skills. Now that he's in charge, business leaders seem alarmed by Trump's political skills.

Of ALL the SKILLS people touted Trump had...it was "business" skills that TOPPED the list. News TODAY suggests MANY CEO's aren't seeing what Trump tried to PUSH on America about his "skills":

A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

What could POSSIBLY lead to these grades?? How could so MANY highly successful people NOT see what Trump sees in HIMSELF?

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.

But this HAS to be "fake news", right? A PROGRESSIVE hit piece?

NOPE

"This was not a granola-eating crowd of Democrat entrepreneurs. It's a cross-section of the business community, including some who are quite pro-Trump," he said.

Perhaps this WAVE of Trumpism is about to BREAK???

The Trump rally is "vulnerable to summer fatigue and rising anxiety over whether Congress can make pragmatic decisions," Bianco warned in a report this week. He advised clients to be safe by moving some money from stocks to bonds.

"We think (the rally) has reached its near-term limits," Bianco wrote.

Only TIME will tell....

I love your OP... but don't you know I have the terminology below copyrighted and trademarked...

TIME will tell

Only I can say this!

Your using my name in vain

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You make it sound like the Legislative Branch should just fall in lock step with the President. Remember that those "scumbag politicians" were also elected by the people. If there's enough of them that they can disrupt Trump's agenda then doesn't mean they actually are representing the will of the People? At least the will of those constituents that elected them?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

F¥CK the CEOs snd F¥CK the big business bastards. If they're happy, then we get screwed.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

F¥CK the CEOs snd F¥CK the big business bastards. If they're happy, then we get screwed.

If they aren't happy then we are losing jobs.....

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have personally asked 125 drunks in various bars on Trumps job so far and he has an 85% approval rate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join