It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart News, Donald Trump's PRAVDA, is in Crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe things are just quieting down from a year ago when the election was full tilt?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: mericks74
Ppls here heart their politics.

It is part of their identity.

Apparently.

Just glad to see its not part of YOUR identity.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Another slanderous hit piece, you're bad at this. Introvert is better at this, leave it to him.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: mericks74
Ppls here heart their politics.

It is part of their identity.

Apparently.

Says the poster who has 11 consecutive threads with Trump in the title?

Are you saying that you are part of the problem?

Says the guy who CREEPS my profile.

Don't worry, you're just "triggering the triggerables."

Many of the same posters attacking you for your bias against Trump are the same people who revel in the "I hate Hillary," daily threads and they don't have the same scrutiny they place in anti-Trump articles that they do anti-Hillary articles.

When all they can do is attack, attack, attack.... you're on to something.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I see the irony is completely lost on your remarks as well.

Fact is, when engaging in politics, no one gets to claim a moral high ground.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I see the irony is completely lost on your remarks as well.

Fact is, when engaging in "**".., no one gets to claim a moral high ground.

Although what if you just say something like "t____ is one attractive son of a gun." Or "I'm a guy whose odd looking and six feet tall but I totally would." We'll keep it at that..

edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What tha' @#/^ is a triggerable?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

What a nonsense article. Pravda was the official newspaper of the Communist party in Russia. There is no comparison between Pravda and Breitbart, and making such comparisons is a trick to lure in the gullible.

But this paragraph astounds me:

Tradition rules journalism as much as it rules golf, and tradition dictated that the White House press room was for upstanding men and women who’d gone to Columbia Journalism School, putting in their time at the Palookaville Weekly Citizen before earning a coveted spot in the newsroom of The Washington Post or The New York Times, or some other publication that deserved to be in the White House because its mission was sober reportage, not click-bait about “lesbian bridezillas” or “trannies.” Breitbart had no business being there because it would eagerly publish—has eagerly published, in fact—articles about “lesbian bridezillas” and “trannies.”

In other words, Breitbart has no business being in the White House because they aren't the WaPo or NYT, because they don't do "sober reportage", therefor they don't deserve it. Arrogant Intellectuals never look more foolish than when posing as the only civilized men.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Many of the same posters attacking you for your bias against Trump are the same people who revel in the "I hate Hillary," daily threads and they don't have the same scrutiny they place in anti-Trump articles that they do anti-Hillary articles.

When all they can do is attack, attack, attack.... you're on to something.

And you're just the guy pretending to be a hall monitor. Let us know when you can discuss the topic instead of your fellow posters.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I always laugh when I hear people say they're part of some "counter culture" for supporting Trump.

Because the main political party that's running the country is the counter culture..

That's one of the bits of propaganda I thought people would have no trouble recognizing, but as usual I gave people too much credit.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

THANK YOU.

That is it exactly.

For 8 years the "conservatives" have considered themselves alt-heros, counter-culture rebels...

WELL? Well, they're in charge now. THEY are the ones at the top of the pyramid.

They are the hegemony, empire and edifice of power.

But all they know how to DO is be the "opposition". This is WHY things are so....nutty? They don't know HOW to lead, opposing things is all they know.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

My goodness you certainly did a great job of quote mining this article.

First the entire thing is garbage, as it touts how somehow people from the washington post and NYT are somehow reputable. This is a joke.

But the thrust of your posts is that Breitbart is somehow doing very poorly. In fact, they still out pace most news outlets in viewership.

Notice how I quote the same section as you, but I do the whole paragraph, unlike you, who cut it off in the iddle to hide the part that didn't fit your narrative.

[ex]
But much like Trump himself, Breitbart News may have expended too much energy on gloating. Breitbart has fallen to 63rd in Alexa’s rankings (its ranking was actually much lower, in the 270s, but after Vanity Fair published that figure, Breitbart complained to Alexa and had its ranking somehow recalibrated). SimilarWeb, a company that uses Google Analytics to analyze web browsing patterns, found that Breitbart had 128 million total visits in November, but that the number has since dropped to 78 million total visits in April. That is still an amazing feat, one that places Breitbart well above most other news organizations. Yet some in the media wonder whether the high watermark of the site’s relevance was the election in November.

www.newsweek.com...

By the way, Breitbart ranked like 61 on alexa, newsweek is 667.

Yeah breitbart sucks. But I am not going to listen to outlets that are just leftists breitbarts claim superiority when they are just as partisan.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

That's called 'Alternative plausibility' . ...well it would be if anything said was remotely plausible.
Of course Breitbart does have something of a crisis when their protege is near enough what they desired, but turns out to be a bumbler who's Rhetoric is good to their ears, and only because for said bumbler it's a sure way he can consolidate his own position financially. Had Breitbart thought it out properly, they should have realised that Mr bumbler needs the establishment fairly intact to carry out his own dreams...for himself, a kind of madness, but poles apart from from the Bannon madness. Conflicting extreme egos always come to grief eventually, and in this case thus far, without accomplishing much...except for Trump sucking the Ruby out of the Saudi Kings ring of course!

edit on 15-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: and14263

Might be because their major draw Milo left... Not the only reason but a contributing factor.

Milo left because he saw the violent, racist, antisemitic hate speech coming from the Bannon contingent.

Thank God we now have a real man like Steve Bannon advising the President.

so you just make stuff up to fit your narrative apparently, milo had an entire press conference to explain why he left breitbart, and it was nothing like what you claim it to be, milo said himself in the press conference he thought it was in brietbarts best interest that he leave, he was trying to help their ratings, quite the opposite of that bulsit you just made up

truth/facts should be more important to you then partisan preferences or else what use are you to our society.
edit on 6/15/17 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join