It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan can arrest you for merely contemplating something illegal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Funny what a bunch of hypocrites .
If someone started sending you messages saying they were going to come over and kill you it would not be long befor you went to the cops .
Now the cops say Noting we can do so . Funny you would say must be something ? cops say restrain order you can do that .
Now we all know how well that will stop this person who says they want to kill you but hey its there right to say they want to kill you .
Got news for you YOUR right of free speech ends at My right of being free from threat's or harassment and I dont for one mint believe a restrain order will stop anyone who is determined .
But thing is your also correct in saying Government will abuse power .
So looks to me like a rock and a hard place .
But no I dont think it should be legal to make threats and i also believe you should have the right to kill the person dead after all how do i know you dont really want to kill me when you jsut said I will kill you ?
that is a threat on my life at that point i should be able to defend my life up to the point of taking yours .
Moral dont say you want to kill people that is NOT free speech

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Unfortunately for Japan, previous hard lessons of Hiroshima seems not to have though what happens to imperialists that ally themselves with Nazi EUropeans. The modifications of the constitution that allows for "aggressive armed forces" will have to be revisited soon ...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join