It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Creature Caught on Film Digging in Graveyard

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Donno about you but I for one ain't approaching nutten that looks like no bear, even in a car, I don't go to where they live, and they don't come to where I live, that's why gwaad created cities.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes definitely bigfoot...or little foot......

You can see bigfoots SUV parked right next to them at the beginning.....it is obstructed by the building as the woman drives past....That's definitely a bigfoot SUV, they all drive that model.

Bigfeet likes gold you see......so he's digging for gold after he got a ping with his detector.

BTW, that ladies car looks real nice inside.........thats about the only information I received from this waste of time video.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Creepy, but I'm going with the meth-head woman story. It's hard to tell from the video, but you can clearly hear the girls make a comment like "she's really getting in there" or something to that effect. They both refer to the figure as female.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

lol. so the fact that the same people who filmed and released the video claimed to be too scared to go near it (a convenient excuse for not having a close image, mind), is somehow evidence that it was real in your mind? lol. good critical thinking...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My computer screen is 42" and it's easy for me to see that is simply a person digging while standing in a hole (grave).
No need for CGI or monsters, or anything creepy. It's just somebody getting paid to do manual labor.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Odd. Not sure what it is; humanoid, but the limbs seem a bit skinny, and the head is off in some way. Of course, it could be a somewhat disguised person, digging for a creepy video, but something about it seems to be not like that. I am more reminded of those icky trail cam "alien/demon" pics than a squatch.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
Come on people are taking this serious? first thing if ANY of this was real you would never take camera off what you were filming just to film inside of your car,don,t care what anyone says i wouldn,t be moving camera off it till it disappeared.

Gee, perhaps the person wanted to control the car more than the camera?

Moving to get a better view, easy to lose it for a moment or three.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Works fine on my pc? probably your memory or storage failing on you.
Godspeed

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It's Chaka.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

maybe you read too fast. but, i never said i thought it was definitely this or that. only that the women experiencing fear would be a legitimate reason for not approaching something that could potentially be harmful. especially if you don't know what it was or what it was doing digging in the graveyard. not really sane or comforting behavior whatever it was.

perhaps you also missed my subsequent comments where i admit upon further thought the details of the video make the whole "squatch" idea fall apart. and admit only that whatever it is looks odd and seems to move strangely.

good reading skills.
edit on 16-6-2017 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

The link is working just fine for me and everyone else, the problem is on your side.

My computer doesn't like viewing "FAKE NEWS" and other hoax stories....sorry

Nice of your computer to be making those choices for you, silly me I bought one that lets me make my own choices and opinions, but it's not for everyone.

I built the program into the computer so I don't have to waste my time. Guess that made my choice to view what I want a whole lot easier. At least you get to form your own opinions from viewing garbage...good for you! Always being uselessly educated and inundated with pure fallacious hoax stories.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Haha
So wait, you built a program into your computer that gives you a blues screen of death and forces a computer reset every time you click on something you may not agree with?

And this thread is the thing you claim is wasting your time?

Well I guess your probably done wasting your time in this thread then right?
edit on 16-6-2017 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Pickles

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

That is pretty weird. But does not look like a squatch, they likely would have mastered the use of a shovel, yes a shovel, whats so strange about that? Not that hard to figure out how to use one, or make something like it, or at the veary least big pointy stick for digging.

And whoever that is, does look like some weirdo female in a black dress, even the kid refereed to it as she. Much more likely that its some weirdo human digging a hole with its hands for whatever crazy reason in what looks like a cemetery.

Then that it would be a squatch being there in broad daylight, and digging with hands only. Just another human weirdo doing human weirdo things, they are known to dig holes now a then, or at least that's what it looks like to me. Don't even know why this would be on a site about Sasquatch, when it is clearly not that.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Damn Tommy,
Acting a fool, again.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That is seriously creepy, I can see why the camera person stayed at a distance while filming!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A little too pixelated to make out exactly who it is. Big forearm. Popeye?
Looks like somebody forgot their shovel. Don't bury Grandma with her rings.

edit on 12-2-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov I was thinking the same thing ,good catch...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
That video sent chills down my spine probably because up until 2 years ago I’ve spent my entire life an hours drive from there. There’s so many strange things I’ve witnessed and experienced in Ohio I could write a book about it. I would post threads about them but that’s all they are, just stories no physical evidence. Right away my judgement is biased as I’ve encountered them personally, only once though. I was only 2 1/2 years old at the time and my brother accidentally cut half my finger off with a shovel in the middle of the woods. He ran off screaming for help while I writhed in pain a dark figure stood over me looking down on me, between my severed finger, the pain, and this thing scaring the living # out of me I collapsed and fainted.

I believe it either caused the accident or the accident coupled with my pain attracted its attention. For years afterwards I would have reoccurring nightmares of twisting a white feather looking in the mirror and some vampire like being biting the side of my neck and dragging me down into darkness. Darkness filled with hundreds of pairs of red glowing eyes that would watch this creature torment me to their delight. Ever since I could pick up a pen and paper I draw demons always have always will I can barely draw anything else and will forever doodle demons. Not proud of it and just wish I could do landscapes or portraits, oh well some of them are pretty good I guess.

edit on 24-3-2018 by CrazyK22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join