It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Creature Caught on Film Digging in Graveyard

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

This is as fake as my ex wife's boobs...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

People need to learn how to film in landscape..

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Does it make you want to paste hair all over yourself and dig in trenches???

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

originally posted by: FamCore

1 commenter claims "it is old news" and it was an intoxicated/drugged up woman who has been arrested:

www.usnews.com...

this article is from Hutchinson, Kansas. The video from the OP was filmed in AKRON, OH. Did that guy even read the link he posted on Sasquatch Chronicles? I mean jesus. You just find an article that says "women admits to digging up grave" and you're like "yup! same incident!" LOL

And if it were just the old "man in a suit" i doubt that would have instilled such fear into those watched that they wouldn't even want to go near it. Whatever it is looks odd. People are so quick to dismiss things. God forbid that something outside the realm of "normal" exist. It can't be! It conflicts with my ingrained view of reality! sheesh

I'm not saying its 100% a squatch but who knows.

Exactly, these don't seem at all related so far even if the location was changed by the OP source. I am still looking for any additional info on the video and the claim from the OP site.

Main source for the Kansas link:
Officers recovered a shovel from this case. The unknown in the Op doesn't seem like it would have used a shovel-maybe starting off?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks OP! It's good to be distracted from civil war that's ramping up.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
At first it looks good, but then some issues started to pop up:

First, the pictured hole in the link looks very well made. If a wild animal had dug the hole it shouldn't have had a cleanly cut line of grass, not the chucks of grass in the dirt shouldn't have been tossed in that fashion.

Secondly, the creature its self doesn't seem to mind or care that a vehicle is being operated in it's area.

I'm not from that area so I can't really go out there and investigate it, but it seems to be an easy investigation for anyone wanting to check in out. To me the hole looks to be nothing more then a burial pit dug for a cremation urn which some people do. Given how close the whole is to the grave markers on each side, this could be the case for the hole. As for the creature? I'm going to go with CGI or some other post production methods.

It's a neat little HOAX. I'm not sure if it was done to push a HOAX or if it was a art project. Either way neat.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

one thing you said that i think does have merit is the fact that the "creature" doesn't seem to mind the vehicle is close by. that behavior would not be consistent with reported squatch behavior. even if it was a "juvenile". thinking about it now, not only is it clearly in the open, which they don't seem to like, there's no way a squatch wouldn't book it should it hear or see a car coming their way.

now i suppose perhaps it was young, and it's attention could have been focused on whatever odd task it was performing. but, yeah, it doesn't seem to gel with any of the massive amount of reported squatch behavior. they are elusive, almost perfectly so and at any age.

very strange stuff regardless. it does seem to move oddly whatever it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The link is working just fine for me and everyone else, the problem is on your side.

My computer doesn't like viewing "FAKE NEWS" and other hoax stories....sorry

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The link is working just fine for me and everyone else, the problem is on your side.

My computer doesn't like viewing "FAKE NEWS" and other hoax stories....sorry

Nice of your computer to be making those choices for you, silly me I bought one that lets me make my own choices and opinions, but it's not for everyone.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What get's me is everyone filming these things . I'll just say right now If you look like Bigfoot or whatever this is -You my friend are worth a couple million, I'm tackling your behind got bills to pay!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Remind me to never come around you without makeup amd my legs shaved.

edit on 6/15/2017 by Martin75 because: Drink a little drink...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Come on people are taking this serious? first thing if ANY of this was real you would never take camera off what you were filming just to film inside of your car,don,t care what anyone says i wouldn,t be moving camera off it till it disappeared.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's obviously not a sasquatch and obviously a ghoul. Sasquatches are vegan and ghouls are necrovores.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
blurry vid of a 'humanoid' digging a hole in the sort of place where you would expect to see a human digging a hole. What on earth could it be?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Several things come to mind here.
1: The person appears to be wearing a Dupont Tychem TK NBC suit (or similar)

2: A Ford SUV parked next to the grave.
3: It appears that the storage barn door is open.
4: The foot prints look like NBC boots.

5: It appears, by the clean cuts on the exposed side of the grave, and the body motion, that a trowel was used for the excavation.
If the deceased died from a biological/viral disease, I can see that a "company" would be interested in exhuming some samples.
edit on V032017Thursdaypm30America/ChicagoThu, 15 Jun 2017 18:03:10 -05001 by Violater1 because: trowel comment

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lawman27

Do humans usually dig them by hand after painting themselves black heat to toe?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAHuman

Long time lurker here made a new account (lost my old details) just to reply to this as it screamed cg out to me so strongly.

I've been dabbling with 3d art and animation since the late 90's and I'll eat my hat if this isn't it. Look at the movements, they are a repeated cycle without any slight variations whatsoever. No living creature moves like that, tiny muscle movements as we breath and balance constantly change our positions. Also there doesn't seem to be any momentum or weight behind the movements and the lighting just doesn't fit in with the surrounding at all, just too harsh.

As for the story about the woman arrested for digging up the grave that may well be true but it doesn't mean to say that this is her.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Really strange video, it basically shows a possibly humanoid creature digging a hole in a graveyard. The link is to a Sasquatch website and they are speculating it could be a juvenile Sasquatch.

For those that can't watch, the figure is all black and not much detail is visible. It's digging a hole with its hands and you can see it's arms swing as it throws dirt from the hole.

sasquatchchronicles.com...

Do you know which cemetery that is? I live in Akron, OH. Kenmore, more specifically.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

People are claiming it's the "Kenmore Grassman" or "Ohio Grassman"

Wild video... looks like golem or some sort of demon-thing. I hope it's not CGI, could be legit! I'm no expert though.

I live in Kenmore. I've never heard of this "Grassman". ..not to say it isn't a thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: FamCore

Meth is a hell of a drug..

If you're right, that's Akron for you..unfortunately.

<< 1    3 >>

join