It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Creature Caught on Film Digging in Graveyard

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Really strange video, it basically shows a possibly humanoid creature digging a hole in a graveyard. The link is to a Sasquatch website and they are speculating it could be a juvenile Sasquatch.

For those that can't watch, the figure is all black and not much detail is visible. It's digging a hole with its hands and you can see it's arms swing as it throws dirt from the hole.

sasquatchchronicles.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Pretty creepy video but I'm still seasick from her bobbing all over the place.

Hard to say what it's all about but...

peace

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What a joke....Broad daylight and this person is too scared to "drive' up to the supposed creature.....Hell people stay in their cars and feed bears all the time....What makes this hairy midget so scary.....

FAKE!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

People are claiming it's the "Kenmore Grassman" or "Ohio Grassman"

Wild video... looks like golem or some sort of demon-thing. I hope it's not CGI, could be legit! I'm no expert though.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Damnnit ><

I clicked on the link...got the blue screen of death followed by a computer reset!

I am not clicking on the link again until I get my first post in your thread ! Hah!

Edit:

Screw that link...it happened to me again! WTF?!

OP...I don't trust your link...it feels like a spam link or a crash link for shifts and giggles.

Based on the blue screen of death, this story IS A BLOODY HOAX!!!!

edit on 15-6-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Did you fail to notice this woman had her little girl in the car with her?

Really? You're going to drive up to that 'thing' (no matter what it is) with your child in the car?

I think not.

Or if you do you don't deserve kids.

peace

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

1 commenter claims "it is old news" and it was an intoxicated/drugged up woman who has been arrested:

www.usnews.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
That is just a zombie trying to dig out some food. Nothing to worry about, It is just looking for a gopher to eat.

It could also be someone trying to find a leak in the water line going out to a faucet, some of those cemetary workers look pretty creapy. He may be still hung over from last night.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
someone commented on the link that this is a woman who was already arrested, tried and charged.
Link to story

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
someone commented on the link that this is a woman who was already arrested, tried and charged.
Link to story

THANK YOU! A link that works!!!

Also proved my edit note in post above

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: GuidedKill

Did you fail to notice this woman had her little girl in the car with her?

Really? You're going to drive up to that 'thing' (no matter what it is) with your child in the car?

I think not.

Or if you do you don't deserve kids.

peace

You're right....I'm not just driving up to it....

If it's a big foot or some other non human creature I'm driving over it!! Then I'm going to back up and drive over it again and again until it isn't moving. Then I'm going to throw his little mangled butt in the back and go collect my reward money for having the first proof of a non humanoid creature......And after that I'm using the money to send my kids I didn't care about to college.....

DUH!!!

What was your plan again?? Just film it from a mile away so everyone can call into doubt what you actually saw or if it is even real??? my plan sounds better.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Guy in suit, you can tell by the way it's moving its arm that movement is restricted, the movements are over exaggerated and it has to rise up and turn it's torso to move the arm. That wouldn't be the case in a naked hominid.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Yeah. I'll look it up on you tube later.

Don't trust links on here anymore. Too many auto downloads clogging up my phone.

Never mind.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I looked up the cemetery mentioned in that article, the East side cemetery in Hutchinson, Kansas, it does not appear to be the cemetery in the video. That article also doesn't mention any video taken of the person digging and says the sexton found a grave dug up and called the cops. The woman returned later and was arrested.

Here is the article from the local news: www.hutchnews.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxxo

Interesting - so the druggy woman who was arrested was at a different cemetary. Perhaps it was indeed the Ohio Grassman

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Meth is a hell of a drug..

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The link is working just fine for me and everyone else, the problem is on your side.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bad CGI
it got that bad cgi feel over it..

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Look something to chase after!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

1 commenter claims "it is old news" and it was an intoxicated/drugged up woman who has been arrested:

www.usnews.com...

this article is from Hutchinson, Kansas. The video from the OP was filmed in AKRON, OH. Did that guy even read the link he posted on Sasquatch Chronicles? I mean jesus. You just find an article that says "women admits to digging up grave" and you're like "yup! same incident!" LOL

And if it were just the old "man in a suit" i doubt that would have instilled such fear into those watched that they wouldn't even want to go near it. Whatever it is looks odd. People are so quick to dismiss things. God forbid that something outside the realm of "normal" exist. It can't be! It conflicts with my ingrained view of reality! sheesh

I'm not saying its 100% a squatch but who knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join