It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie the hypocrite; blamed right wing rhetoric in Gifford shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
i dont see any hypocrisy. he practiced what he preached. urged the republicans to be more active in their remonstrations of violent reactions and then explicitly denounced similar violence in his own camp. what did you guys expect from him?

No, in his fundraising email after the gofford incident specifically said that although he commended McCain for condemning the violence, it was not enough. He said Mccain needed to go further and denounce the rhetoric coming from the right.

Bernie chose to condemn the violence after the Scalise shooting, and yet chose NOT to denounce violent rhetoric from the left, which is what he criticized McCain for not doing.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree with some of what your saying except I dont think we can trust the goverment to protect anything anymore. They are the problem. Just like with these hearings, we need more information not less . It is the lack of information that allows for the manipulation of the truth to the American people. We need more open discussion not less. More access to the facts, not just leaked speculation, and real justice for crimes committed, not political protection.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TzarChasm
i dont see any hypocrisy. he practiced what he preached. urged the republicans to be more active in their remonstrations of violent reactions and then explicitly denounced similar violence in his own camp. what did you guys expect from him?

No, in his fundraising email after the gofford incident specifically said that although he commended McCain for condemning the violence, it was not enough. He said Mccain needed to go further and denounce the rhetoric coming from the right.

Bernie chose to condemn the violence after the Scalise shooting, and yet chose NOT to denounce violent rhetoric from the left, which is what he criticized McCain for not doing.

Shooting #1. "I condemn this action, and even though my opponents condemn it, thats not enough! It was their sides rhetoric that caused this, and they need to denounce it!

Shooting #2. "I condemn this".

i do see what you are driving at here. i also think it is petty.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rdw134
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree with some of what your saying except I dont think we can trust the goverment to protect anything anymore. They are the problem. Just like with these hearings, we need more information not less . It is the lack of information that allows for the manipulation of the truth to the American people. We need more open discussion not less. More access to the facts, not just leaked speculation, and real justice for crimes committed, not political protection.

If you give the same information to a hundred million people, you will have fifty million different interpretations of that evidence. It will go from far right all the way through far left. We interpret evidence based on our beliefs and the knowledge we hold. There is no such think as real scientific interpretation of things like that.

People think Magic has dragons and people appearing and disappearing. Magicians deceive us, they make us think we are seeing something we really aren't. They can do that by many methods, some alchemy to alter our perception. Many meds, even foods alter our perception. We cannot comprehend food can because we have always experienced this swing of moods and the results of being doped are constantly in our daily life. Magic is used every day in this country to make us believe in things that are not real..

The ones controling this also strongly influence our government officials. Our government officials are puppets on strings. Many of them do not even know they are being controlled, it is the way it is, it has been like that all of their time in government.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The problem with Bernie is that he gave in to Hillary.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

www.snopes.com...

Doesn't look that way. I think something else. But now that Hillary lost. He doesn't get that either.

However, the original Seven Days report included information on how the Sanders’ afforded the summer home. O’Meara Sanders said that she had inherited a vacation home in Maine, but the family was unable to make use of it due to its distance from their primary residence in Vermont, so she sold it and used the proceeds to finance the purchase of a more suitable vacation home in North Hero:

“My family had a lake home in Maine since 1900, but we hadn’t had the time to go there in recent years — especially since my parents passed away,” she said. “We finally let go of it and that enabled us to buy a place in the islands — something I’ve always hoped for.”

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't think Bernie is the only one who had hypocrisy issues when it comes to this. Ace of Spades HQ picked up this series of tweets today.

<< 1  2   >>

join