It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Calls for Government Takeover of the Media Following Shooting at GOP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Sorry Augie it isn't even funny right now, with so many ATSers calling for leftists like me to be silenced or locked up.

The satirization of asswipes like Michael Savage and other morons on both sides trying to stifle political discourse is all I have at the moment. Unless of course s*** gets real.

Then me and Mr. 308 have your back.

edit on 15-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Please stop pretending that there are no violent right wingers.

Name me 3 violent right-wingers who have tried to kill any politicians this week.

Not this week but..

According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right wing extremists groups.

Link

Kind of puts things in perspective..

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Oh so it has to be exact scenario for exact scenario in your cops and robbers game huh?
Bingo, the neonazi with the bomb making supplies doesn't count because he was apprehended before he hurt anyone.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh.

So yesterday was just payback.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Oh so it has to be exact scenario for exact scenario in your cops and robbers game huh?

What the # do you think is spurring this on???

Do you really think that glossing over or marginalizing what happened yesterday is going to make everything all right?

I am not glossing over what happened yesterday. It was awful and I know exactly what it was. That man was so deranged with hate against republicans that he tried to kill some. There's no excuse for it. It's also not something exclusive to leftists. Stop trying to make it so. Extremists exist in every group.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Kali74

Listening to the clip in question, it is quite clear he was asking questions, not "calling" for anything. The answers to his questions, in my opinion, are "no".

Bull. You would have us believe that Rachel Maddow can drive a person to become a failed political terrorist by covering Congressional investigations but that Savage's actual call to remove her from the air is just asking a question. That is some incredibly weak propaganda.

He didn't advocate removing her from air. Listen to the clips. The only thing he advocated was a congressional hearing on the MSNBC and CNN executives to ask what they are doing to curb the hate. Weak propaganda indeed.

link   

There are effective legal ways to go after the liberal media who are sewing dissent. Simply dig into the laws and rules that already exist and enforce them against MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, NYT.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just feel like sht's gettin real.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Ohanka
Do these concentrated communal areas come with watch towers and barbed wire? Everyone likes barbed wire.

Sure. And maybe a lamp factory or two.

Awesome

I have a 'special place' I have always wanted 'illuminated'.

What better way then a lampshade.

I always pictured it brightening someones day

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

But your whole thread is about an extreme reaction to a violent leftist trying to kill people.

Face it, there is going to be "push-back" for what happened yesterday.

Is it right?

No.

Is it a human reaction to perceived growing violence from the left?

Hell yes.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
THOSE OUTSIDE THE FORMAL BOARDERS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CAN DISREGARD THE FOLLOWING

We are on the precipice of a full blown insurgency.
One or two more events such as yesterday is all it will take.

Now, the bottom line is this, you are either with this flag or you are against it.
Be advised, poor decision making maybe fatal to your health.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Bingo, the neonazi with the bomb making supplies doesn't count because he was apprehended before he hurt anyone.

And the judge let him go.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Now that's a very concerning mentality.

That guy's always been a nutcase though.

link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Turn all this crap off and go sit outside with a good book.

All this REAL you are worried about goes away.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I listened before I posted. You must have a special kind of filter.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Savage is an idiot IMHO. That said, what he's missing, what a lot of people are missing is that the MSM, such as MSNBC and CNN ARE Government media outlets..........the Leftist Government of the Democrats! And as such, they punch out the Leftist propaganda 24/7/365. And don't think for a minute that the "Government" is Trump. Truth is that after 8 years of Clinton/Obama, the "sub" government, i.e., the government of the Bureaucracies that are the functioning government are firmly in the hands of the Democrats. Because of various tenure rules and government union rules, these clowns can't be fired. Bush operatives tried to clean house and found that where they wanted to replace a Bureau supervisor........they couldn't fire the bum, all they could do was put someone over that person and move the incumbents desk into a hallway, out of the actual office.

What we need are rules governing the MSM that require and mandate reporting of facts, not agenda.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh.

That isn't what I'm saying at all.

But you knew that.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I listened before I posted. You must have a special kind of filter.

Which clip is the aforementioned accusation? I admit I may have missed it and will listen to it again.

link   

I would agree the lunacy level is at DefCon 2 right about now. It would be wonderful if everyone could just chill the eff out for a minute and remember that we are all Americans. We are allowed to have differing viewpoints and that is what makes us better. I certainly don't agree with the right or the left but I agree that they should be able to have those viewpoints without fear of annihilation.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Oh.

That isn't what I'm saying at all.

But you knew that.

No.

No I don't.

I've seen too many justify what happened yesterday.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join