It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Calls for Government Takeover of the Media Following Shooting at GOP

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74>>> Savage is making a clever jab at that two faced lying hypocrite Bernie Sanders who called for much the same thing immediately after the attack on Gabby Giffords. Some say Sanders shouldn't be held responsible for the hatred and anger consumed fascists and radicals he attracts, others say his rhetoric spurs them on to greater violence. I say he's just a spineless con man who's out to line his own pockets at the expense of everyone else. He's a hate merchant because its profitable, he doesn't have the guts to really go below the sewers and kill. That would be where Hillary lives.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The overblown and dare I say, fake concern, over politicians that were shot at (where none died), solely to drive an agenda that includes suggesting absolutely ridiculous proposals as solutions, is what bothers me the most. Never let a tragedy go to waste huh? Even though 75% of politically motivated murders have been by those extremists of the right in the last 10 years or so.. I wouldn't think to blame your average citizen, or recommend taking away their rights. Simply pathetic.

Also recommending having the government control the media is absolutely STUPID. It's funny how your rights are your rights.. unless it serves an agenda, and then.. no one needs those rights.

And civil war? Please... you folks are far, faaar too easily swayed by sensationalist news. I'd guess these are the same folks who felt there was going to be a race war after black individuals were shooting white cops. There was no chance of that.. and there is no chance a single idiot with a gun will trigger a civil war. Or even a planned attacked with say, 10 people. Not going to happen, sorry to burst the bubble of your dreams of being able to finally use your hoard of weapons.

Oh.. and the news media hasn't changed in a long time. Saying they constantly lie is itself, an outright lie. They rarely tell a utterly false story. They ALL will wordsmith their stories in a way to push an agenda. The only reason this is even a thing is that Trump can't stand criticism.. he has probably not had any his entire life. So although he is not taking more more abuse from the media (based on his actions), than any of his predecessors, he can't handle it.. and everyone is jumping on board his sad "fake news" bandwagon.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Its about time. They are out of control. Radical Left Wing Terrorists have been planting these thoughts into the GOP shooters head for months now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
For over 200 years we have let the elections decide the direction of the nation. The side who lost congratulated the winner and said,"Next time". If the Left succeeds in their stated goals.....there will never be a free and fair election again. Citizens will be regulated to deciding such important tasks as picking The Blue one or The Green one.

The Right is fighting to retain the ability to win an election and the Left is fighting to never have to take the chance of losing one.

I say the process of returning states sovereignty and the fed returning into regulating how the states deal with each other is the only chance we have of avoiding escalation. Like minded people need a place where they can live in peace.
Right now we are forcing people who despise each other into cohabitation and with no place to escape to so that everyone can find a state that fits their beliefs and call it home....... we are destined to battle each other.
Dont you think there is a reason that the Founders said things like "Each state a nation unto itself". Cornered dogs bite..... and we are trapped in a political mess that has both sides feeling trapped

<< 12  13  14   >>

join