It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message on $20 note????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rktspc

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is so silly. If you fold a bill a certain way you can probably come up with practically anything.

I can fold a $1 bill to make what looks like a penis.

Here's one for the members with 'toilet' humor:

www.ehacked.com...(vagina_origami)/

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
the thing that you have to remember is that the design on the US dollars would have to be approved by some type of top government agencies...

Yes, but they can't get the design to be 'intricate' without actually designing it themselves.

Coca cola can, as one poster beleives, approve a logo that has scripts 'C's that can look like 6's, so that their logo has '666' in it, without actually designing the logo themselves.

But the dollar bill have those two images, in sequence? Thats not something an approving comitte can do, only a designing comittee can do that.

Also, has anyone tried this with older versions of the bill, ones with the same building? Or even any drawings of the building?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's just a bit of creative paper folding. Remember, you can fold a $1.00 bill to make a mushroom... but that doesn't make George Washinton someone who took psyllocybin.

oh im well aware you can fold pictures into alot of various things i just thought it was mighty odd for the 2 pictures to be back to front on the back of a $20 bill, may just be me who thinks its odd.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Watch out... it's a humping beavers conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is so silly. If you fold a bill a certain way you can probably come up with practically anything.
tell me you're kidding. Please dont be so blind, it upsets me that an intelligent member of ATS cant ever "see" anything the rest of the members point out.

I agree, not on his intelligence, but how someone cant understand the possibility of it. I thought this post was going to be cheesy too. After I seen it, it does look like the Pentagon and the World Trade Center.

And you know what, I sometimes have the habit of folding money exactly shown in this thread. There used to be an old trick on the 5$ bill or something that you found out by folding the bill exactly like this.

Who knows what it is?

You live in a universe of infinite space wether you want to beleive it or not. You also live on a globe in a solar system. Why live such a sheltered life where this type of thing couldnt happen?

If anything it is interesting. And it doesnt hurt to go through all the possibilities.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Ritual]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why would they do this though? It just doesn't make sense. If it was deliberate, why leave any evidence that the government was involved in, and had been planning 9/11 wince at least 1998? They pull off the massive conspiracy, only to advertise it on millions of pieces of paper distributed throughout the world? Sorry, that's not logical.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Why on earth would somebody waste there time folding a note so many times???
Im sure i could find a million better things to do with my time!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
this is just my theory

what if the note was made by the alqaeda to get the message across to it people in the US. what if the people who designed the bill or at least 1 or two of them were alqaeda members that were sent to relay the messages to the alqaeda members in US. i mean what better way to communicate their plans, having it in plain site, reachable anywhere in the US and using the governments assets againt them.

also to note that i think the osama spelled out in the 20 dollar bill is just coincidence while the pentagon and WTC smoking are not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join