It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump followers place personality over policies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I disagree with you OP.

From my observations as a Canadian I think many overlook Trump's personality traits in favor of his policies, which he has tried diligently to put in place.

Trump was voted in because of his policies ... not his personality which was actually a deterrent for many.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
****Toilet Flush****

sigh.....

****Toilet Flush****

damn, it's still here.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Martin75

Trump had none of that. He had a chaotic collective of ideas which between them, have absolutely no one single panel in them, which could not be attacked from a constitutional point of view, and very little of which has any hope of passing through Congress, including most especially, the very policies which attracted the psychotic hater vote.

So, 60+ million psychotic haters... riiiight.
As for his chaotic collective ideas... i'll take his over your crazy ideas or arresting businessmen if they attempt to move their businesses overseas to avoid having to pay double living expenses to every employee.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: Martin75
Fact: Trump has changed you
Fact: You keep making post about Trump cult but you are worse with the anti-Trump.

Opinion: Wouldn't you enjoy life more if you weren't so triggered by the fact that people like Trump?

A personal attack right out of the gate. Time: two minutes flat.

Your post was an attack alone on trump supporters. If you dont want conflict stop throwing bate. There are level headed liberals and level headed conservatives. There are also the crazies on both sides which you attack and throw bate out for... your post is pointless.

Then can you explain why no Trump supporters tried to defend his "infrastructure policies" on the serious thread, but they cannot resist flinging the same stupid insults and Hillary baiting on this one?

Your topic is primarily about how trump supporters look up to his personality rather then his policies. Your topic is how trump supporters view him and the supporters, not about trump himself, his policies and why you dont agree. Your creating a childish war, do something that matters. Social media is a pathetic war.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's an Internet forum. The fact that your little "experiment" lacks any control proves that it was not in the spirit of enlightened self-inquiry that you shared your invalid conclusions, but to get your little digs in, just like everyone else.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It happens on both sides....

When he got into office... One of the first things on my facebook was people bitching about "Mr Cheeto" being our president.

Does that sound like they are attacking a policy?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow, the US vote on personality not policy, big shock

Anything else to add?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Most Hypocritical Thread of the Day Award.

Its still only morning, but this is surely a slam dunk thru tomorrow.

And i didnt even have to read past the title!

edit on 15-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

But have you not understood the importance of nuance here?

I mean this in regard to the following absolutely imperative point, which cannot be ignored.

The People, whom I have enormous respect for by the way, are NOT being represented by the President or his collection of corporate hacks, apologists for fascism, and tycoon CEOs. The interests of big business, big oil, big pharma, and the rest of the usual procession of scum and villainy, are the ONLY people who ACTUALLY stand to make any gains as a result of any one of his policies, or from the appointment to key posts, of the very sort of obstructive, regressive, gormless fools who have been placed in key positions.

This is not a change from the same old crap. This is literally ENTRENCHING the same old crap, ever deeper into the fabric of your nation, wrapped up in a propaganda package which somehow manages to make this obvious problem, seem like the solution to itself!

You cannot heal a nation beset by problems largely inflicted on it by avaricious, self interested bastards, by electing more of them!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Comments?

Sounds like butthurt because your threads were ignored. Gee. Wonder why.

"Butthurt" in less than half an hour. It seems to be the Cult's battle cry.

Okay I starred this one.

Although mating call is more accurate!

This is a funny thread. And here i thought you were incapable of humor.

edit on 15-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Emotionalisation of politics for decades?
No. Yes! Duh.

It's just a war if stupid people keep fighting, go and figure?

#WarOnStupidityIsStupid
edit on 15-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Dude its no different now than it has ever been, its certainly no worse.

Obama was as hardcore a classical fascist as any POTUS ever was.

Its not to even excuse it, but this whole hysterical thing the liberals have been doing is over the top out of touch.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
See, you have it wrong.

HRC followers place personality over policies. This is why they lost. There were some who were DNC or middle of the road, who the DNC usually picks up at the end, who did not want the continuation of the Obama policies which is what we would have seen soon after her election.

IF HRC was POTUS right now it would be about LGBT rights, Womans Rights, Blacks rights, ISlams rights and so one. Personal polictics and not the whole of a nation.

Most Trump voters that I know of voted for policy. Many do not like him personally but know that he is someone who will do things for all and not special interest groups which is the mainstream of the DNC and also some GOP members. The middle voted on policy not personality and he won.

Just like this thread. It is not about policy...it is about your personality.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

They were calling him a Cheeto because they have nothing to actually say or defend. Look at all of the protestors. Not a single true thought for themselves. If so, a leader would have risen at this point but there is not one.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well since I don't have a dog in this hunt I'll tell you what the problem is. The reason Trumpkins won't talk with you is you have become a political troll. Everyone sees it but I've known you for a long time and you used to bring up important topics. I figure when your done thus grieving process you will return to normal.

It's not a grieving process, it is war. If you do not think ATS is overrun with professional trolls intending to sow confusion, you have not been paying attention. Trump's infrastructure plans are important; they demonstrate the difference between Democratic thinking and Republican thinking. Trump's supporters don't care.

So what is troll pay these days?? Just out of curiosity...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I saw an SJW recruiting website offering $15k per month. I was tempted to make a thread but didnt want to encourage them.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So some forum members are living pretty good these days!! Maybe I need to join them....

Anyone here know where I can sign up to be a lefty troll??? I can't wait to get started!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

this whole hysterical thing

Which one? Muslim terrorists destroying our freedom or refugees ruining public services?

It's so fcking insane on both ends of the crap-parade, that I really have to wonder why you guys keep peddling this devide & conquer left/right BS without any reflection whatsoever. Blind on the right eye again, Odin? Or was it the left one? Doesn't matter, does it? Giggles!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

off topic, but do you feel like the anger and fear you have for Trump is healthy? There are only a couple people here who feel the need to post anti-Trump threads on a daily basis and I fear that the lot of you will suffer some deep rooted psychological issues.

Trump is president until he's not. Perhaps if you try to find something positive in life, it would steer you away from this destructive path. Good luck, you used to be much more articulate and thoughtful. I miss that.
edit on 15-6-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's an Internet forum. The fact that your little "experiment" lacks any control proves that it was not in the spirit of enlightened self-inquiry that you shared your invalid conclusions, but to get your little digs in, just like everyone else.

Pipe down you filthy climate change denier!
Haven't you learned liberal science isn't a science exactly?
The Op's little experiment is just as relevant as the manipulated NOAA, and Federal labs climate change data!
/sarc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join