It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull Caught Mocking The Donald

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Seriously why is this news ? its like the media is constantly baiting Trump into responding. The facts are we have to bow to the US for everything, money, power, military and greed...we are its stooge. The US corporations raping our resources and paying taxes in the US...gouging us with inferior purchases like the F35...demanding we send our troops to the next conflict to support their Petro Dollar scam...bowing to everything they demand...we have really had enough here of the constant one way street with everything but the trade deals for me are the final straw...cut the US loose and side with China.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Kind of funny

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: crazyewok

Na.

We will be fine. So far so great.

Your goverment is in caos and riddled with russian spys and the country is a international laughing stock.

But ok

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yes thats the spin. I know.

Reality is things are better. They were and probably always will be less than ok. Its not that bad though.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes thats the spin. I know.

Reality is things are better. They were and probably always will be less than ok. Its not that bad though.

Trump has not done anything.

Even His own party are sabotageing everything he does, which i predicted would happen.

Most his EO are shot down.

He has accomplished very little.
edit on 15-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Seriously why is this news ? its like the media is constantly baiting Trump into responding. The facts are we have to bow to the US for everything, money, power, military and greed...we are its stooge. The US corporations raping our resources and paying taxes in the US...gouging us with inferior purchases like the F35...demanding we send our troops to the next conflict to support their Petro Dollar scam...bowing to everything they demand...we have really had enough here of the constant one way street with everything but the trade deals for me are the final straw...cut the US loose and side with China.

Bye....

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Bullcrap, as usual.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I don't think they get more retarded, I mean we had Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillarf, the PRIME MINISTER we have now is half reasonable to those two

By the way, I am an Aussie, with plenty of English friends who happen to hate England because its a dump

In your box

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah I don't think the rest of the world just started laughing at the US because of Trump, you had a Clinton then Bush and Obama

As a member of the rest of the world I disagree , nobody as far as I'm aware laughed at Obama or Clinton , Bush was mocked but deservedly so.
I think you need to be outside the bubble to see the bubble.

Gortex
The US is a financial and social basket case, it has been for many years
A big thug of a brother that people once felt safe and secure around, but as he has aged, he has started to do a Caligula, lost his mind
Now ts patently clear to everyone watching, the US is a crumbling empire on the precipice of a British Empire like collapse

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: gortex

Here's a good example.

www.smh.com.au...

Wow. I didn't know that Australia just started prohibiting protests. That's nothing to laugh about. What a backwards society.

It is no more "backwards " here than it is in the U. S ot the UK for 4th at matter. We are all having our rights slowly being eroded away

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I reckon the mocking should have been the other way round

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Bullcrap, as usual.

Why?

Back your assertions up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Bullcrap, as usual.

Why?

Back your assertions up.

A waste of time. You don't back your assertions up. There's only one EO that has any problems issued by Trump. ONE. The rest? Sailing right along. Your 'most' is disingenuous.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Bullcrap, as usual.

Why?

Back your assertions up.

A waste of time. You don't back your assertions up. There's only one EO that has any problems issued by Trump. ONE. The rest? Sailing right along. Your 'most' is disingenuous.

No show what changes he has made?

It not just his EO.

Look at his plan to repeal obamcare...blocked.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Bullcrap, as usual.

Why?

Back your assertions up.

It not just his EO.

Yep. Blocked. The same people who would 'block' anti-globalist actions that you say you support. That fight will be in the next budget is Sept. Until then consolidation and preparation . That's where and when we see if he wins or not. JMO.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Eh, why not. He opened himself up for mockery fodder when he mocked the disabled reporter. Anyone who stoops to that is fair game, Oval Office or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
hey shuddup!
America can be a badly written sit-com if it wants to be.

There's even a theme song
snaps fingers and sings "That why the Leader is a Trump"

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Why would we hide them away?
Even goofy George Bush was better loved than trump.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Bullcrap, as usual.

Why?

Back your assertions up.

It not just his EO.

Yep. Blocked. The same people who would 'block' anti-globalist actions that you say you support. That fight will be in the next budget is Sept. Until then consolidation and preparation . That's where and when we see if he wins or not. JMO.

Apart from bombing the ME , his cabnient choices and Cuba I actually agree with most of Trumps policys like on immigration and US buisness protectionism.

It might suprise you that I would of voted for him over Hillary (though I am more a Rand Paul supporter).

Its not Trumps policies I dont like him for.

Its him on a personal leavel.

He is crude,crass, sexist, arrogant, a bully, bumbling baffoon, unprofessional, short tempered, insecure twat.

He is the embodiment of the American Stereotype which is why the entire world is pointing and laughing at him.
Its why he has few is any friends in Congress and will have a uphill battle achieving anything.

If Trump has ANY sense he listen to his advisors for once and will get the # off twitter.
Our last prime minister said (before trump) "to many tweets make a Twat."

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Really? I suggest there's been a whole bunch of U.S. laughing at you 'blokes' by us with some of the policy decisions that have come out of your left wing gov't.

lol, the ruling party of the Australian government is conservative not progressive. Nice fit over alternative facts though

top topics

<< 1   >>

join