It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: "The media are orchestrating a bloodless coup"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You know what bothers me? Why vote or be loyal to a specific party? I belong to NO PARTY. You know why? Because you should vote for a person's values, accomplishments and integrity. I HATE partisan politics, because it brings in to play BLIND loyalty. F#ck loyalty. You don't draft a star college football player into the NFL based on the college he attended. You draft him based on his talent.

I heard that.

If you claim to be on either side your basically labeling yourself an extremist.

I can have my guns and get an abortion
I can be an atheist and love deregulation
I can love my gas guzzling Impala and eat locally grown organic corn

The point is the world is not black and white. So picking a side makes zero sense (unless your friends with Trump/Hilary).

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
what the left doesnt understand is that they are outmanned and outgunned, and real conflict they will lose.. badly

The left is probably outlanded... meaning the right tends to gravitate to geographically large but sparsely-populated places.

But you can't assume that the left is outsmarted, and a good strategy will win over lots of guns. Unless the goal is to destroy everything, in a nuclear scorched-earth scenario, then there are no winners.

Outmanned is questionable, too, since the ideological-allegiance-in-the-event-of-a-civil-war question would need to be fielded scientifically to really know where people stand.

I tend to agree with a lot of others who believe there will be no winners in a U.S. civil war. It will be brutal, long and devastating to our country, and give other state actors the opportunity to screw with us even more.

<< 1  2   >>

join