It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: "The media are orchestrating a bloodless coup"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: shawmanfromny
The left has decided to overthrow the will of The American People at any cost.

They lost the election but refuse to accept it. I do believe this is a very important time.

We The People either take our country back or sit back and watch the dog & pony show.

If we don't start making big changes at the local election level, nothing is going to change. I want to see a whole new cast of characters in Washington!

Well said !!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like she understands the media just fine.

Second.

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Does Ann Coulter understand the way that the media works? Of course not, she's Ann Coulter. She's never met a fact that she can't misunderstand or twist.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like she understands the media just fine.

Second.

Does Ann Coulter understand the way that the media works? Of course not, she's Ann Coulter. She's never met a fact that she can't misunderstand or twist.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How long is this going to go on before some crazy psycho starts turning their aggressions on the same media who is ramping them up in the first place?? I hate to say it but both sides have people who are capable of turning violent over this constant division.....

I only hope this doesn't trigger some lunatic to shoot up a news station for pushing agenda's...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Oh please...I don't even belong to a party and I believe what Ann says. Your rambling nonsense is a typical response from a Liberal who has their blinders on and refuses to see the truth. Go back and put your head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
yeah that liberal media a bit out of control, and yet so is Trump. If you research his business dealings and his past, you'll see that he really is a jerk...He's a terrible human being, but then so was Clinton.

Things will only change when we turn off the media and stop voting for the two entrenched parties. No more Democrats, no more republicans. change the laws to allow anyone to run and get on the Ballots.

The only way the Swamp gets drained is if everyone votes out the incumbents...all of them and starts voting third party.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Well, what do you expect them to do when Americans ignored the official narrative and didn't elect who they were told?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Notice how a Lib rag tried to "spin" this tragic shooting? Typical BS from the MSM, trying for some "damage" control.

“An earlier version of this editorial incorrectly stated that a link existed between political incitement and the 2011 shooting of Representative Gabby Giffords. In fact, no such link was established,” it reads. The Times came under heavy criticism over the wording of its initial editorial.

thehill.com...

How do you explain this tactic? Thanks Ann for SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yes. Because when the voting system started in this country there was no practical means of tabulating votes from the entire population. Instead, representatives were selected to carry the voting intentions of their local population to a central location where the votes were cast. With communication technology today, that system is antiquated and unnecessary. But it's part of who we are.

Source please...or do you want to go ahead now and include the rest?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well, how then does media work? Do you understand any better than she?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ann Coulter and Breitbart,

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

The rest of what? Is anything I said inaccurate?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
what the left doesnt understand is that they are outmanned and outgunned, and real conflict they will lose.. badly

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
what the left doesnt understand is that they are outmanned and outgunned, and real conflict they will lose.. badly
A second American civil war would most likely not be two sided like the first. It would most likely be a complex, multi-faceted cluster *&%$ like in Syria. In a real American civil war type conflict everyone here will lose.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I have an admission to make. I'm super liberal. But I'm so disgusted with the DNC and media shilling for Hillary, and then the post election hysteria, that I actually am listening with more of an open mind to people like Coulter or other right wing media, for the first time since I was probably literally 18. I used to HATE Ann Coulter. Probably still despise her a bit, lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiaJax
What is going on in America?

It sounds like civil war rhetoric.

Nothing good can come from these kinds of tactics.

America as a whole will suffer.

There's going to be another 9-11 type of attack here in the US which will bring us together...for a while. The drawback is the attack will make 9-11 look like a Sunday afternoon church picnic.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Seems like the cross hairs have been placed on Republicans and the right for some time now and the recent shooting of House GOP Whip Steve Scalise and other GOP lawmakers probably was bound to happen.

True. But tenser moments in American politics have occurred. WIth all due respect to the individuals hurt recently, the whole affair (at the level of media entertainment) amounts bread and circuses, basically, to distract us from the real matters of politics, which are all but invisible to us as they happen. Meanwhile, over time the events will be used as political capital by the Republicans, naturally, who garner nothing but sympathy in this situation.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
First of all, stay out of it London.
We can handle our issues, whilst I assume that there are all kinds of U.S. agencies helping you all handle your issues.

Secondly, Russia, Russia , Russia!
If there was in fact "collusion" either Russia wasn't very good at it, or it was on the part of Hillary.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You know what bothers me? Why vote or be loyal to a specific party? I belong to NO PARTY. You know why? Because you should vote for a person's values, accomplishments and integrity. I HATE partisan politics, because it brings in to play BLIND loyalty. F#ck loyalty. You don't draft a star college football player into the NFL based on the college he attended. You draft him based on his talent.

(post by CB328 removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join