It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: "The media are orchestrating a bloodless coup"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There are times when Ann hits the nail on the head. The non-stop tirades displayed on MSM and social media has reached a boiling point in recent weeks. First the Kathy Griffin stunt, the Mueller Investigation "witch hunt", the NYC play "Julius Caesar" at "Shakespeare in the Park", which shows a Trump-like ‘Julius Caesar’ assassinated and now the tragic shooting at a ball field in Virginia. Seems like the cross hairs have been placed on Republicans and the right for some time now and the recent shooting of House GOP Whip Steve Scalise and other GOP lawmakers probably was bound to happen.

The explosion of violence against conservatives across the country is being intentionally ginned up by Democrats, reporters, TV hosts, late-night comedians and celebrities, who compete with one another to come up with the most vile epithets for Trump and his supporters.

The media are orchestrating a bloodless coup, but they’re perfectly content to have their low-IQ shock troops pursue a bloody coup.

Recently, Hillary announced her steadfast opposition to the winning candidate using a military term, saying she’d joined the “Resistance.” Imagine if Trump lost and then announced that he’d joined the “RESISTANCE.” He’d be accused of trying to activate right-wing militias. Every dyspeptic glance at an immigrant would be reported as fascistic violence. But the media seem blithely unaware that the anti-Trump “Resistance” has been accompanied by nonstop militaristic violence from liberals.

There is more media coverage for conservatives’ “microaggressions” toward powerful minorities -– such as using the wrong pronoun — than there is for liberals’ physical attacks on conservatives, including macings, concussions, and hospitalizations.

www.breitbart.com...

AMEN Ann

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
What is going on in America?

It sounds like civil war rhetoric.

Nothing good can come from these kinds of tactics.

America as a whole will suffer.

edit on 1561717 by DiaJax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Orchestrated by the media but at who's undertaking.
Who is behind all this, the media is just dancing to a tune played by an anonymous fiddler

This shows that a popular vote can be undermined, that people have no rights that can't be corrupted

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Does Ann Coulter understand the way that the media works? Of course not, she's Ann Coulter. She's never met a fact that she can't misunderstand or twist.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Orchestrated by the media but at who's undertaking.
Who is behind all this, the media is just dancing to a tune played by an anonymous fiddler

This shows that a popular vote can be undermined, that people have no rights that can't be corrupted

If you're talking about the popular vote, then can I point out that in terms of sheer numbers the last election was won by Hillary Clinton. She beat Trump by three million votes.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
He is the executive producer of Apprentice show on the same MSM where he hires the swamp and fires them while he is head of executive branch who hires more swamps and fires them on another 'made for tv reality show' for public consumption.

Isn't he part of the game to divide people so that they can execute their hidden agenda while people get daily dose of reality tv aka lame presidency. Wake me up when he sends his own daughter to fight instead of poor soldiers to keep Petro-dollar alive or pull his own show from the same MSM.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It is anything but bloodless.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
the disdain for trump has reached cult-like levels.
it's been building up more and more over time, now we are at a point where, like OP pointed out, showing the president being killed is becoming rather common place.
There was also a snoop dogg video i think where he holds trump at gun point, didn't bother to watch the video so i can't say if he "kills" him or not.
And yes, most of those have met some criticism (kathy griffin in particular)
But my point is, it's alarming that this type of stuff is even done in the first place.
i doubt the violence ends here.
People are in a state of trance and out for blood.
i don't like trump but i can't side with people that think this is acceptable behaviour

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It's easy to find the answer, just open your eyes...GE owns ABC, Viacom owns NBC, the MSM and the funding from the established crooked elected elite want no one looking around THEIR taxpayer paid playground. The media who where blindsided by their failed propaganda campaign HAVE to find an excuse for this failure and enter Russia, obstruction,etc, etc. This WILL not stop from them until They get what They want....no obstacles to their corrupt orchestrators funded by the very people THEY are dividing....how can the intellectual NOT see this? We are being used as tools to do their bidding and the supposed smarter you are....the easier you seem to buy in...look at all of clues, they ate everywhere...Ann is not right all the time...but she hit the nail on this one...how can you not see this???

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
The left has decided to overthrow the will of The American People at any cost.

They lost the election but refuse to accept it. I do believe this is a very important time.

We The People either take our country back or sit back and watch the dog & pony show.

If we don't start making big changes at the local election level, nothing is going to change. I want to see a whole new cast of characters in Washington!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Well, the media is thinking they can get away with it because they can always point at the well-divided masses of the USA and shout "WE are just projecting what THEY are thinking! Don't you stop us now!".

Because right now the people of the USA are so irreconcilably divided in two political camps that whatever one side likes, the other HAS to DISLIKE, with all the power they got!

No grounds for rational thoughts.

No grounds for discussion.

Only 100% pro and 100% contra.

Well played, well played.
And with that I do not mean people like Soros, Bush, Trump (haha), Koch brothers etc. or the MSM.
The aforementioned people are usually content enough with piling more money in their pockets. The MSM is just the obedient assistent.

This is about people who care for their dynasty, for the FAR future of their offspring. Rothshild? I don't know. But look at people who are gray eminences behind the scenes for centuries.
What became of House Habsburg? Rothshild?

These are people following their own rules, in looking out for 3 targets to meet:
(1) Low Risk
(2) High Yield
(3) Lots of Assets

And they did so for centuries.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The media is brainwashing with lies the mentally unstable in the nation, they are following and executing what the media and their favorite liberal celebraties are telling them to do, just look into the rhetoric and crap been spewed by the media outlets with celebrities and there you will find the answers.

They want those that listen to them to go out in the streets and kill anybody that is not align with their believes, they want as much violence as posible.

The political motivated terrorism against political figures of the opposing party will not go without repercussions.

For those that doesn't want more government laws, because it takes away liberties, get ready because they are coming after this

Blame the liberal media and the liberal moron celebrities for it.

The next thing is wait when the bombings start, as per Madonna rhetoric, she told on the news that she wanted to bomb the White house with Trump and his family inside

This no joke, this what has been going on since Hillary the hag lost the elections.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

We do not use popular vote for these elections, if we did you would pander to just 3 states and ignore the rest because the other 47 states would have no value to you. The EC is a balancing devise that gives all states some say. Why is this a problem now and not an issue before? This is clearly divided by design.....

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

They lost the election but refuse to accept it. I do believe this is a very important time.

We The People either take our country back or sit back and watch the dog & pony show.

If we don't start making big changes at the local election level, nothing is going to change. I want to see a whole new cast of characters in Washington!

(COUGHS) The American people voted for Hillary Clinton, who got three million more votes than Trump did. He became President thanks to the vagaries of the Electoral College system.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

(COUGHS) The American people voted for Hillary Clinton, who got three million more votes than Trump did. He became President thanks to the vagaries of the Electoral College system.

I will not have this conversation again. If you don't understand our election system yet, I'm not going to teach you. Bless your heart.

When you want to talk with the adults do your homework and come back....
edit on 6/15/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well if a bastion of non-biased commentary like Ann Coulter says it then it clearly MUST be true.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Can you even explain why we use an electoral college instead of popular vote?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I will not have this conversation again. If you don't understand our election system yet, I'm not going to teach you. Bless your heart.

When you want to talk with the adults do your homework and come back....

Oh I understand the way that the system works just fine. Just don't try and claim that Trump won the popular vote when he didn't. He just won the election. There's a difference. And no homework was required.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You do understand that Breitbart is media, too, right? And who else? Oh that's right... Ann Coutler, news panel guest extraordinaire.

Besides, even Shakespeare is in on it, so this has been going on for a long time.

If you're going to play the "media is out to get us" game, please do try and control your confirmation bias so your judgement isn't clouded by one especially persuasive media personality over another.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yes. Because when the voting system started in this country there was no practical means of tabulating votes from the entire population. Instead, representatives were selected to carry the voting intentions of their local population to a central location where the votes were cast. With communication technology today, that system is antiquated and unnecessary. But it's part of who we are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join