It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Terrorism (Lucky Seven Strike)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
(Preface in Parenthesis)

God's Intentions of Equal Potential, versus, the amount of Energy he is expending with INRI (Inc*/Rape/Mur*) this is ongoing:

1. God's Mercies (Invalidated, too much energy from God)
2. Tetrahedron (s) Activation in Universe ("Invalidated, ")
3. Global Euthanasia at the 70 year mark (8/21 to 9/23) ("Invalidated, ", versus, God's Interests of trying the last generation)
4. "Lucky Seven Strike 8/21 to 9/23", followed by 7 Years before 5 months of Exodus for Limited Geographic Area (s)

(Number 4, requires little to no energy from God, there's no plagues or real calamity, back to topic) INRI is an argument specifically for the Son of Man, and for the totality of Man's Condition (with Genetic Dan Living). You won't be able to die by using force against me, but I can become very comfortable and evasive, to further nullify the argument. You will be left with, God's challenge to man's will to live by sacrifice (of Genetic Dan) or to accept the "principal and knowledge of imminent death". You need to understand that this is not only what will happen, but what you need to expect what to respond to. Moving Forwards (so we will understand soon, whoever the Antichrist is, is not important, as we will see what is necessary)............(Everything will be settled on 8/21 to 9/23, unless and until enough force is used against the Antichrist to satisfy his claims about God) (God calls himself the "Lying Wonder" in the Gospel's Law, based on his unwillingness to expend energy before the majority is put to death). End of Preface.

pillarofenoch.blogspot.com...

1. Nuclear Weapon (Japan) - Blood Moon Tetrad - Flight 370 (Nguyen Van Lem)
2. Nuclear Weapon (Oak Island) - 33 Days for 33 Degrees - 9/11/2001 (Falling Man)

(You illegally took credit for the nuclear elimination of japan, but failed to realize the level of force used against Nguyen Van Lem had taken those lives as a result of the process of sin. God will invalidate his Third Temple, by giving the same reward for using force against the Antichrist in his first resurrection, as well as in his second resurrection.....................God reacts on his timetable, but when God reacts, he bases his energy that is expended on his intentions and on INRI specifically) At the end of time, when INRI is at its greatest, God calls all of his prophecies and revelations, the Lying Wonder)

Don't Worry about the Antichrist, we will resolve this matter soon. After that, you can wait comfortably for seven years, until you die. In the full confidence that God will do nothing until it is time for you die, but, you can eliminate Genetic Dan, to try God's Willingness to reveal the Sign of Divorce. The amount you must eliminate to get God to reveal his hand is nothing less then (billions), the largest population clusters of Genetic Dan.

Nostradamus (Four Statements about the "Lying Wonder" (God's Mercies not factoring into the Equation of the Four Contradictions in the Gospel's Law)

(Third Temple, Mars, Off World, Black Knight Satellite) (Pau Nay Oloron, Hister, Ogmios, Mabus)

C8Q1 (Third Temple's Resting Place is Purged with Fire)
Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire than blood,
to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers)
He will refuse entry to the magpies
Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

C5Q29 (Brightness of Mars, as a Signal for the Underground Colony)
Liberty will not be recovered,
A proud, villainous, wicked black one will occupy it,
When the matter of the bridge will be opened,
The republic of Venice vexed by the Danube. (D'Hister, Venise faschee la republique.)

C8Q44 (Tetrahedron Activation, Signaling the Andromeda Galaxies Connection Literally to our Own)
The natural offspring off Ogmios
will turn off the road from seven to nine.
To the king long friend of the half man,
Navarre must destroy the fort at Pau.

C2Q62 (Antichrist is Gone, until Sign of Divorce is Settled)
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Nibiru the Black Planet in our Earth's Sun, which is also the Celestial Serpent (rainbow), and the Heavenly Temple (given its expression as a Tetrahedron/Area of Effect), quite literally, this is connected to Mars/Mabus. INRI, and Global Terrorism is proof of purpose in ethnic suicide for violating that person's body continually, whoever he is. So this argument is not a description of an "Antichrist", more than it is a description of a passive rebuke with the least of god's energies to call the euthanasia of Genetic Dan's population clusters to mind, as most of humanity comes to terms with its imminent death sentence.

1. Pau Nay Oloron = Philadelphia, USA (Initial Geographic Area, Sign of Divorce)
2. Hister = ISS (International Space Station)
3. Ogmios = Oak Island (Place for the Third Temple)
4. Mabus = Mandrid Fault Alignment Solar Eclipse, USA

(Lying Wonder, is what put New Orleans to death, when that happened, so a lot more can happen) You do not need to see Nibiru or to verify anything about these 33 Days, but based on INRI and God's Intentions. You will see many ethnic bodies in Philadelphia, USA. You will see the International Space Station Fall into the Earth, you will see Oak Island burn with fire, and finally, this may all be carried out in an instant with the Solar Eclipse takes place, everything should be over and done with in short order. Then depending on what happens, we will continue with INRI, as you keep pleasuring yourselves with me until you die and you will continue to die, pain for pain. Love and Blessings. (Nguyen Van Lem ... i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... I know what you are thinking. If its so easy to kill you, why don't I just blow out your brains and follow the example God already Confirmed. Well, doesn't mean I will run or fell much pain, but sometimes you need to have that, when we settle this score, I want you to have that, and that is your confidence in your end of life processes, ending in 7 years, as we continue to reach our grand conclusion, once, and for all time).
edit on 15-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

EDITING

Thank the Lord for that. I can't make head or tail out of this as yet.

How will you get past the bit where it says, 'No man will know the day or hour of my return.'

I'm just getting in early!

P

edit on 15/6/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

1. Oak Island
2. Philadelphia, USA
3. Mandrid FaultLine (Missouri)
4. ISS (International Space Station, Indicating Tetrahedron Activity Connected to Nibiru)

(Nostradamus appears to double each instance of the Four Contradictions he answers with "Lying Wonders" - nothing appearing to happen that is connected to Nibiru) Long Story Short, the USA will blame North Korea for everything that happens and the International Community has all the evidence and desire to see this through, so there will be a conflict beginning very soon. So they will hurt these people good as their version of payment for sin, and pass off their convictions. Sometimes the best answer is to target the "Spiritual Center of Offense", Out of the Separatist Inheritors*, that would be Aaron with no explicit Guarantee. How do we define Aaron? Italy has a prophecy about being burned with fire in Saint Malachy, then, Notradamus implies alot about burning germany with fire. Then you have a controversy involving Vietnam and Malaysia, sometimes you have to do what is necessary. Once they move past this issue of trying to pass off their payment for sin, the reality and need of euthanasia of Genetic Dan will dominate their attention. Remember, I am not important, and I will readily not factor into this equation of murder/suicide, that is what this particular conclusion (s) are about, and are also viable.

(You will kill Vietnam and Malaysia, because that is apart of God's Reactions based on Offenses in a Three Resurrection Chain involving the Antichrist. You want God to cut them off spiritually for their sin of trying to make you payment for their sin, because they don't really care about being put to death. Then they will have no coverings, and no strength, they will have to abandon their positions of scapegoating. Sure when it comes to me, pain for pain is easy, but when it comes to facing their sin, you will find a hypocrite) Love and Blessings. (about 2 months to go, use submarines, and blame Vietnam and Malaysia on the USA's retaliation just like they will blame everything on you).

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Maybe it's because I just woke up, but can you tell me what you're getting at? Is something going to happen in September? I'll be back after I get some caffeine in me.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Great Fire of London was a major conflagration that swept through the central parts of the English city of London from Sunday, 2 September to Wednesday, 5 September 1666. The fire gutted the medieval City of London inside the old Roman city wall. It threatened but did not reach the aristocratic district of Westminster, Charles II's Palace of Whitehall, and most of the suburban slums. It consumed 13,200 houses, 87 parish churches, St Paul's Cathedral, and most of the buildings of the City authorities. It is estimated to have destroyed the homes of 70,000 of the City's 80,000 inhabitants. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London

The Great Fire of New York was a devastating fire that burned through the night of September 20–21, 1776 and into the morning of September 21, on the West Side of what then constituted New York City at the southern end of the island of Manhattan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_New_York_%281776%29

Rough 100 Years of Fatima's Prophecy ("33 Days War" surrounding 1917, simplest terms, 33 Degrees of Pleiades for 33 Degrees of our Sun's Pole in 2017).................What we see is 33 Days Connected to Great Fire (s) in an Interval we can connect to Fatima's Prophecy. We have a different Pattern, just like we see Great Fire at the beginning and end of 100 Year Intreval surrounding Fatima's Prohpecy. We also see Great Fire Surrounding the beginning and ending of 70 years, marking the last generation, in this case with Nuclear Level Detonations from God.

"September has become the Month of Great Fire" (in the sequence of 33 Days from August to September, we see repeatedly)

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...
www.pinterest.com...

Pleiades + Orion + Sirius, rests at 33 Degrees, the Ecliptic is on the other side forming a Triangle. Nibiru's Rainbow Should complete the bottom half of the Triangle, to substitute that, the "Arc of Capella" is used, until God modifies the Day Cycle in 33 Days. (Clearer Explanation of 33 Degrees from the Pleiades and the triangle of our Ecliptic thehiddenrecords.com...)

(You have Four Contradictions of the Gospels Law)

1. Pleiadian Tetrahedron of Nibiru's Original Action, associated with Mars (declares death in 33 Days)
2. Nibiru in our Earth's Sun Tetrahedron Final Action, associated with our Moon (declares God's 7 Year Mercies)
3. Devil's Sea (42 Month Marker, Flight 370)
4. Bermuda Triangle (7 Year Marker of Revelation, Oak Island (Sign of Divorce is a reaction God is disputing)

(9/11/2001 and Flight 370 touch on these resonance zones, that is the relationship. These Zones are Geographically Large, but you get a general idea of their sizes.......God gave Four Cannon Gospels because he was deciding what was necessary, that is the law. God does not have to activate any tetrahedrons, or provide a Sign of Divorce, or allow you to die by using force against me. God can target soft targets as a warning for Seven Years, then you can die if you refuse to kill, I will likely be on stand by with God's Mercies, so you need to kill enough of genetic Dan's population clusters globally) (You can take confidence in God producing ethnic corpses, the only matter that is unresolved is what God wants done with his usage of energy and your chastisement, only God can answer that, but we can understand the full position) (Equinoxes and Solstices play into this, so its no mystery about when 9/11 and Flight 370 took place as well as this cycle of 33 Days for Sacrifices to Molech)

Summary of Low Yield Energy Output following Resonance (Pleiades Triangle with Ecliptic, and Nibiru's Rainbow somewhere on the Outside of That, so a Triangle and a Fourth/Reaction Point)

1. Bermuda Triangle
2. 9/11/2001 (Falling Man/New York)
3. Mandrid Fault Line (Missouri) Alignment of Solar Eclipse 8/21
4. Oak Island (Outside of Triangle)

1. Devil's Sea Triangle
2. Vietnam (Nguyen Van Lem)
3. Flight 370's Last Location
4. Japan (Outside of Triangle)

God does "Great Fire" in the scope of 70 Years, that is August to September Japan is Nuked to begin the cycle, and August to September Oak Island is Nuked to conclude the cycle................2000/400/100 years of Fatima/Ishtar's Prophecy of completing the covenant, requires no energy from God based in intelligent design. God identifies with 70 years, then he is using more energy to illustrate a pronounced division in the gospel's law of "70x7" to complete the judgment in years.

(The Mayan Calendar Shows a Pyramid with Four Squares to Answer God's Contradictions, in the Center, so that is:

1. 33 Degrees for Pleiades
2. 3 Degrees for Orion
3. 33 Days for our Sun's Pole
4. 3 Days deviation from a Lunar Month versus a Standard Month

(Simplifying the Mayan Calendar? In our Context?)

August Creation Month = Baktun 0
12th Baktun = September
13th Baktun = New Day Cycle (Cosmic Shift, at the end of 33 Days)

Each Baktun of the Mayan Calendar's Length doubles as a Month beginning with August, and ending with the 13th Baktun for September. This reports the 33 Days Sequence that is tied to Nibiru. That is: 33 Days, then 7 Years, then 3 Days, then 5 Months of Star Wormwood. Love and Blessings. (Right now, I don't have the full cooperation of the authorities in a assisted suicide program, that is you prefer ethnic suicide/suicide by cop and other things. You can easily have seven years of pain before you die with no sign of divorce just god's caution, until you kill enough of their kinds, this is a legal and legitimate possibility until we see what is necessary)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"Negro" Cataclysm 1999 (Kim Jong Un)

lj.libraryjournal.com...

Dennis Rodman met his long-term sweetheart Michelle Moyer in 1999 in a bar. Later in 2003,Dennis and his irritated spouse got hitched on his 42nd birthday in a private common function inNewport Beach.Twice wedded couple Dennis and Michelle is guardians of two kids: a child, D.J. (born in 2000), and a little girl, Trinity (born 2001) articlebio.com/is-basketball-star-dennis-rodman-married-after-his-divorce-to-michelle-moyer-in-2012

Figure of Seven is Formed from, Three Corpses:
1. Philadelphia, Sign of Divorce (Lord's Body)
2. New York, 9/11/2001 (Falling Man)
3. Missouri, 8/21 to 9/23 Solar Eclipse Alignment (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan)

(Good a try, but most of human life will die in obscurity, either by INRI with the Antichrist, or over his corpse, so you don't have a future. Only a foolish death based on your sin, right now you are the target, but I want to see the beauty of what's happening. Everything will be resolved in 33 Days, if you want more, you have to kill Genetic Dan, no lynchpins or scapegoats. It will be like 7 years was nothing, just a longer delay before we reach the 5 months of Star Wormwood, that is all)

42 Months of Length (Dennis Rodman's Proposal and Marriage)
1999 - Nostradamus Prediction
2003 - Nibiru Cataclysm

42 Months of Two Witnesses Appropriated (Parallel of 1999 to 2003 = 9/23/2017)
3/8/2014 - Flight 370
9/23/2017 - End of the 33 Days for Molech

(There is no Prophecy, for a "Negro" Cataclysm, there was Saint Malachy when we had a Negro President, but everything else is conjecture. No Value. True, Genetic Dan has no legal right to live, to hold positions of authority or to teach. However, there's substituting this issue of INRI, and Genetic Dan not being exterminated at the global level ......... After 9/11/2001, Seven Years Passed, and then a Negro President was Elected in 2008 ............ 9/23/2017 a Negro is Killed and that begins 7 Years of the Sign of Divorce and God's Mercies..........this positions is false, you have to eliminate enough of Genetic Dan to even obtain a Sign of Divorce, God's Mercies don't even factor into the equation until that happens)

junkwebblog.com...
asterisk.apod.com...

1. 1945 to 1948 (42 Months) (Nuclear Seventh Strike to Independence of Isreal)
2.1999 to 2003 (42 Months) (Nibiru Catalycsm Ending this Period)
3. 2001 to 2004 (42 Months) (New York Terrorism to Great India Tsunami in 2004)
4. 2014 to 2017 (42 Months) (33 Days of Earth's Sun for 33 Degrees of Pleiades, Ending this Period)

(We see four cycles of 42 Months in the last 70 Years. Paralleling, 33000 to 10000 B.C. and then 2000 B.C., then 0 B.C., then 2000 A.D. for Fatima/Ishtar's Broad Prolific Pattern, of Cosmic Shifting)

Americans are regarded as enemies in North Korea because the two countries never signed a peace treaty to formally end the 1950-53 Korean War. Thousands of U.S. troops are based in South Korea, and the Demilitarized Zone between the North and South is one of the most heavily fortified borders in the world.

A statement issued in New York by a Rodman publicist said the former NBA player is in the rare position of being friends with the leaders of both North Korea and the United States. Rodman was a cast member on two seasons of Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice." abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/north-korea-expecting-visit-nbaer-dennis-rodman-47997244

C10Q72
The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of “Angolmois”,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

UFO Incident in Washington in 1952, ended the Korean War (Apparent Sign of Divorce). A Year before that Edward Leedskalnin died. Dennis Rodman does not factor into this equation, furthermore, that revelation was the result of chastisement....................Nostradamus talks about 1999 and Seven Years or the Seventh Month (Seven Rays of Nibiru). We can describe this event as an Apparent Comet like body, in addition to some activity form God, and then you'll have 7 more years before most of life on earth dies, if you don't want to challenge God over the euthanasia of Genetic Dan. Love and Blessings. (Any reaction that does not kill a multitude of Genetic Dan's Life on Earth, is not acceptable with God. God gives us a clear example of India's Populaton being put to death since it is over 1 billion it is the largest collection of Genetic Dan, and should product a reaction, there are no other alternative, right now at present, you are still continually using lethal force against me opportunistically, additionally, all acts of suicide I perform, are an extension of the force you keep using against me...........you may only have another comet and nothing more to mark 7 years, we will see soon (so there will be lots of nuclear terrorisms, that will become the new trend, along with other things, such as small scale invasions and territory claiming)

(God doubles his behavior, COMET ISON, traced Leo to Virgo, now Leo to Virgo comes into view again for 33 Days soon, you have a poor man's revelation based on violation my body for years of Incest/Rape/Murder, right into the present out of your own pleasure, now you will come to terms with that along with the ends of your lives globally, as we see what is necessary)
edit on 17-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nuclear Terrorism (Lucky Seven, 2017) Summary

Nguyen Van Lem (www.youtube.com...)

1. Cambodia Genocide, and Vietnam
2. North Korea, and Japan

(In Parenthesis: The Third Temple of God's Mercies, doesn't exactly follow, the declaration of 14 Dynasties, that's existed with "Atlantis, Egypt, Babylon, and at the end of time in Oak Island (arguably)". There is a legal reason for this activity. God presents the Lord's Body Two Times in the Gospel's Program once in Jerusalem and therefore there was no "Third Temple" in Egypt (there was a temple of solomon in Jerusalem). The other time is in the events of Revelation when God presents the Lord's Body in the form of a Sign of Divorce, and therefore, there was no "Third Temple in Babylon". (Lord is Crucified in "Sodom and Egypt", to displace the Lord's Body God does not present the Third Temple during the 14 dynasties in those ages).

There was on earth a "Third Temple" in Atlantis, and on earth also in Jerusalem, not in Egypt or Babylon, and this is very significant. So that there was a third temple:

1. Atlantis (Near or on Modern Day Japan) (Devil's Sea Triangle)
2. Jerusalem (33rd Parallel)
3. Oak Island (Arguable) (Bermuda Triangle)

When Jesus came into Jerusalem, one of the last teaching he made was about the "Third Temple". It was not that Jesus would bring a Temple Three Times into Jerusalem, instead, the next time God would bring the Lord Jesus's Body, there would be a Third Temple that follows the Sign of Divorce. So the final location of the "Third Temple" follows the intelligent design of God's Distribution of Energy that resonates with the Four Triangles we connected to Nibiru's original activity in the Pleiades and Nibiru's current activity in our Earth's Sun, that includes the two earth locations. The Sequence of "33 Degrees for 33 Days", echos with the "33rd Parallel", so this is one complete logical conclusion set.

Paralleling that, it is as we've said, but also. The Apostle John died on an unknown Island where he claimed in Third Temple would descend from heaven. But before all these things, INRI, has invalidated all of God's Mercies in the said four categories. So there are two imminent truths right now, Truth Number One is North Korea following in the foot steps of Cambodia will become Satan's Version of Payment for Sin, and Truth Number Two is you have little to no choice but to choose and attack a target before the nations react to feed on you. End of Parenthesis)

(God Deliberately Removed the "Third Temple from Egypt and Babylon")

pinsdaddy.com/thread-earth-energy-grid-activation-t-minus-36-hours_w9ZkAz1Y6cWNebmi1kKHg8eKXBcMVsNW2OLTI83oNr482q7joLgAgmyoExoRHyHkE*XpjXgqaGb7dTGskDV Mrg/Udjzx*FR|k5xnX4UWM7CVm3Wh*Wp7Fy|c1bnD0|s7CdHUd6agLFk|y|4iPIBQa3CuhJ|ezp5zymsrnEx18Z8LDY7*ow58vBOdSIM0jBWyPt9CGBbgbOCdC6wtMeibJQB/
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

33 Degrees Parallel
1. Mayan Pyramids
2. Philadelphia
3. New York
4. Oak Island

Japan is Located on an Approximate Parallel to the 33 Degrees that marks the "Third Temple" relative to the USA. The same is true for Japan/Atlantis. Remember God has displaced the Third Temple from Egypt and Babylon, because God brought Jesus into Jerusalem, and God will bring the Sign of Divorce relative to the USA.............If Atlantis is the Beginning of the Third Temple and 14 Dynasties, then the USA is the End of the Third Temple and 14 Dynasties, this is unique because God removed the third temple from Egypt and Babylon but had 14 Dynasties there.

1. Atlantis + Third Temple
2. Jerusalem + Third Temple (No Temple for Egypt)
3. Oak Island + Third Temple (No Temple for Babylon)

God only does the Third Temple for Three times so that is the simplified view. Back to our Summary (The Ark of the Covenant or the Body of Moses, follows this argument, remember, God gave Moses the Ark after Egypt, and then to David shortly before Solomon's Temple was built, so Moses is one of the qualifiers for the Third Temple, but INRI (Incest/Rape/Murder) invalidates that, so you are left, using resonance to attempt to reveal the sign of divorce to challenge God over that, see below:

1. Lucky Seven Years = 1945 Bombings to 1952 UFO Incident over Washington D.C.
2. Lucky Seven Years = 2017 Bombings to 2024 UFO Incident over Philadelphia USA (Your Target for Resonance must be Japan)

(We are Learning more about Nguyen Van Lem, he called his brother shortly after he was shot in the head dead by his brother, and he verified that he was in Cambodia, resuming the Teachings of the Third Covenant, but just before they could get to him, he was euthanized in the identical and same way, as you can see for yourselves... ... ... ... the relationship between North Korea and Japan is second generation, but it may be something that must be done. Without the Energy God expended in the bombings of Japan, Roswell and much more would not of taken place, the relationship of resonance with God's Original and Final Intentions like Nibiru's Tetrahedron Activations) Love and Blessings (You will be their food unless you illustrate God's intentions by doing what is necessary, guess we are finished with this discussion).
edit on 20-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join