It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ex-FBI Director James Comey officially under DOJ review (since January - bet you missed that??)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
oig.justice.gov...

It really is this simple folks, I am simply going to plant this here - it's only one page long. Under review Juuuuust before inauguration day...

I wonder how the review is going?

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

After they way they drilled Sessions yesterday? I can't wait till they go after Lynch! She will sing like a bird and bring the whole house of cards down. She surely won't take the wrap for a rich white woman!

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I wonder what those "improper considerations" could be?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I remember the Democrats calling for that review. I also recall Trump and Sessions lauding Comey's tough choice to do the right thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Guess why we know he got fired now huh?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I remember the Democrats calling for that review. I also recall Trump and Sessions lauding Comey's tough choice to do the right thing.

Subject to the review findings - the DOJ may very well have given Trump the ammo needed to fire Comey.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Let's face it, you being and outsider, me being an insider that is tired of the whole charade, the United States Government is a mess, and it isn't because of Trump, it is because of Trump shaking the branches of the deep state and them not having the evidence to prance him around like a puppet that they do every other elected official!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

None of this would be happening if Hillary got elected, would be business as usual.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Don't call it a review, call it a matter.

James Comey is currently under matter.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Now this just proves Trump was right in firing Comey!
He is most likely one of the big leakers too!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Excellent find, Sublimecraft. I wonder how large the "team" is that's conducting this review? Maybe it stopped when Comey was fired? I can't believe none of the Republican Congressmen asked Comey about this during his 3 appearances before investigative committees.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I was not aware of that. Waiting for MSM to report it. Then you know it will be true. Why has it been hidden?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Why has it been hidden?

Because it's awkward and inconvenient and goes against the grain of the narrative - but just google it, plenty of MSM articles from 1 week before the inauguration. - emphasis on the last bit there.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Subject to the review findings - the DOJ may very well have given Trump the ammo needed to fire Comey.

That's their story, and they're sticking to it! LOL

Too bad Trump's loose lips sunk that ship!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Sunk what ship?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That's their story, and they're sticking to it!

Bzzzz, wrong - this ain't in the public domain yet, it's my take on things but it will (hopefully) be more public after today as I've sent a message to Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux to address it more vigorously.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Comey's mishandling of the Clinton "matter" is the reason documented by the Justice Department for Comey's firing. This isn't anything new.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: windword

Sunk what ship?

The sunken Ship of Excuses.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Bzzzz, wrong - this ain't in the public domain yet, it's my take on things but it will (hopefully) be more public after today as I've sent a message to Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux to address it more vigorously.

Just out of curiosity, has infowars ever published a lead that you have sent them?

If so that's pretty cool, especially because you're not American.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is it normal practice to not notify an employee if he's under review?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join