It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Federal Government!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ya know, I truly despise both parties! It can be proven that you know longer represent the Republic that you were elected to represent! However, after today and after listening to all of the hateful rhetoric that has not only come out of the MSM but also those of you immature idiots who were fortunate enough to get a job that the more corrupt you were the more money you would make? Enough is enough!

Does it take a tragedy for you idiots in the Federal Government to act mature and actually act like a human being? Because for those of us out here listening to what you have to say that have an ounce of common sense in our heads? You sure as hell seem to love HATE until something like what happened today comes up and bites you in the ass!

Yea, we heard you speeches and how you were all a family, but what about the hate you promoted and the division you instituted in the name of your party? Did you arrogant, pathetic, creatures forget about those words that have come out of you mouths?

Well, I can see you all are nervous! Rightfully so! What we are seeing happening in this Republic has been specially brewed by everyone of you who decided to get wealthy instead of doing your job in which you were elected to do! Instead, you decided to make a career out of greed, power, money and you held your hand out for every dollar you could get, but when did you ever think about those people you represent? You know, the ones working 2 or 3 jobs just to pay the rent and put food on the table?

Well, ask your masters what the next move is, because those of us who are awake and watching you, are playing the same game of chess you are!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Well, I can see you all are nervous! Rightfully so!

Well, ask your masters what the next move is, because those of us who are awake and watching you, are playing the same game of chess you are!

535 of Them ... 300,000,000 of Us.

Their next move better be Very careful. I've always believed it would be the Republicans that would go after the guns. Trump's got enough Democrat in him to sign something stoopid ... and then it's gonna be on.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Beautiful rant. What really upsets me is citizens thinking our politicians are just dumb or uninformed. I believe they know exactly what they are doing, they are selling their soul for material goods. They know exactly what they are doing and it is not upholding the constitution or the bill of rights.

I hope to see the day where they truly become concerned for their existence because the populace is waking up. There is plenty of evidence on how they have sold out this country over the past decades.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Damn straight. You and Snarl both. Bastards ran on with their godamn dialectic until they themselves received their results...fu..in idiots

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
To put it simply. We are at the point of a "Civil Cold War". Prove me wrong.
edit on 14-6-2017 by HappyFisherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman

Tell us what a "cold civil war" is first....

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Oh come on man!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Ya know, I truly despise both parties! It can be proven that you know longer represent the Republic that you were elected to represent! However, after today and after listening to all of the hateful rhetoric that has not only come out of the MSM but also those of you immature idiots who were fortunate enough to get a job that the more corrupt you were the more money you would make? Enough is enough!

Does it take a tragedy for you idiots in the Federal Government to act mature and actually act like a human being? Because for those of us out here listening to what you have to say that have an ounce of common sense in our heads? You sure as hell seem to love HATE until something like what happened today comes up and bites you in the ass!

Yea, we heard you speeches and how you were all a family, but what about the hate you promoted and the division you instituted in the name of your party? Did you arrogant, pathetic, creatures forget about those words that have come out of you mouths?

Well, I can see you all are nervous! Rightfully so! What we are seeing happening in this Republic has been specially brewed by everyone of you who decided to get wealthy instead of doing your job in which you were elected to do! Instead, you decided to make a career out of greed, power, money and you held your hand out for every dollar you could get, but when did you ever think about those people you represent? You know, the ones working 2 or 3 jobs just to pay the rent and put food on the table?

You are wrong.

Do two wrongs make a right?

You are, by creating this thread, guilty of similar rhetoric. Who are you to judge the actions of another?

By voicing an opinion or belief are people subject to violence?

Not in my country. Not today. Not ever.

No edit. Nevermind. Take care.
edit on 14-6-2017 by jafo1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

While many may share the sentiments of the original post, given the dramatic/tragic events of the day and the heated and controversial reactions across the political spectrum - please review the following before posting in this thread:

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

21) Personal Responsibilities/Indemnity: At all times, you agree to remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts, images, and videos and agree to indemnify and hold the TAN parties harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any material you submit, Post to or transmit through the Websites, your use of the Websites, your connection to the Websites, your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Membership (or the Terms and Conditions of Use), or your violation of the rights of another.

21b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by TAN, cease to Post any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by TAN, in its sole discretion.

22a) Disclosure: TAN also reserves the right to disclose any known personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the law or comply with a legal process served on TAN, protect and defend the rights or property of the TAN domains, or visitors to these domains, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.

24) Right of Community Management. This is a privately owned discussion board community. TAN reserves the right to take action against any member, or member Posting, which is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, represents behavior contrary to community building, or in cases where the content is contrary to the core ideals of the Websites. This action may include removal of your Posting and/or complete banning of your username and IP address. TAN reserves the right to eliminate or edit any content deemed inappropriate for the discussion boards, news network or any affiliated sites. TAN reserves the right to establish limits on topics that may be discussed if, in their opinion, the discussion of those topics attract an audience that is counterproductive to maintaining the ideals set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 6/14/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Really?!?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

From my understanding it means a covert war by stealth and not open confrontation.

Maybe something like this. You want to gain rule over a specific country. You have been unsuccessfully trying to gain control of the people for a while now. You have established a few central banks that were found out to be parasitic institutions and removed. Then you realized that you had to dumb down the populace before your dreams could be realized.

So you created the NEA and started to remove critical thinking to be replaced by rote memorization and regurgitation. Then you introduced impersonal welfare to hook the masses. Then you started to remove the citizen's powers of association. Then you started to import people who have no intention of assimilating with the current culture.

It is the steady decline of a once powerful and united people for the sole purpose of being able to rule over them easier.

And then you tell the people that they just have to accept it and not to judge, because judging is bad.

And here we are.
edit on 14-6-2017 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
it`s all fun and games while us commoners are being slaughtered in the streets but watch how fast those ivory tower politicians trample all over the 2nd amendment now that they are becoming targets.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Being that this was reopened, I in no way support violence, my goal and intention of this post was to bring awareness to those in government who think their political rhetoric has no consequences and that there are people out there who are mentally ill enough to act on their words.

Thank the mods and those of you who understood the intentions of my post.

Don't use this to advocate violence because that is not my intention, and if you do advocate violence it isn't because of my post but your own weakness to have reasoning skills.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
it`s all fun and games while us commoners are being slaughtered in the streets but watch how fast those ivory tower politicians trample all over the 2nd amendment now that they are becoming targets.

The George Soros crew who have been taking over town halls in their protests will lose their minds when they find out this incident is now being discussed for tightened security at town hall meetings?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

You are judging me are you not?

I am coming at this situation as a person who supports the Constitution who is looking at my elected officials behaving like spoiled children!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Like everything the federal government does, their response to this attack will be too little, too late, and grossly over budget.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Going after the guns? HA! There are calls from some congressman now to demand our reps to conceal carry in DC now! And at the very least, demand reciprocity from DC for out of state permits! No my friend, this is actually going to help us spread the second amendment rights to self defense to even more people.

And Europeans pay attention, if our officers would have been unarmed there would have been a massacre! It is time the UK understand the necessity of arming all police for national security as well as better able to protect and serve the civilian population.

Call us now for bulk discounts! We sure can use the business

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I mean, you could just not vote for them when they come up for reelection in 2018, 2020, 2022, etc. Just my opinion, but it seems the overly political every day citizen is far more stuck in polarizing rhetoric, division, hate, and irrational thoughts than most members of Congress.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

but isn`t it illegal to own or carry a firearm in D.C.?

new topics

top topics

join